May 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
drajpoot said:
May I know why do you want to change your NOC?
Do you think that job or main duties are not good enough to satisfy the role and responsibilities described in NOC 2173?
Wait for the AOR and I am quite sure nominee officer will ask you to re-submit all employment documents if your duties would not match with the NOC you applied for, and at that time you can explain your situation whatever you want if you really think so.

CIC never takes care of anything, it works on the information you provide if that does not match their requirement they are not going to ask you any clarification they just make decision. Your NOC in express entry profile must be the same you would have in your nomination certificate.

regards
D.
Do you think that job or main duties are not good enough to satisfy the role and responsibilities described in NOC 2173? => YES, right.

Also My EE profile has 2174 , but in my file I submitted it has 2173.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salem_sa said:
Dear Skywalker,

Please add me to the Nova Scotia WhatsApp group.

+966 56 297 9670

Thank you.
First we need to know if you have applied to NS Demand. If you have, please also include your entry on the spreadsheet. The links for the entry form and the spreadsheet itself are in my signature.

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
The quota set for NSOI is 1350 for the year 2015. If suppose they meet that quota in the month of say October ...then what will happen to the applicants who have applied in the later months. Will they be sendng back ol the docs of these people Or they will be considering them first for the next lot..known ndly help me in clarifying this doubt of mine

Thank you in advance...

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Richa Arora Dhawan said:
The quota set for NSOI is 1350 for the year 2015. If suppose they meet that quota in the month of say October ...then what will happen to the applicants who have applied in the later months. Will they be sendng back ol the docs of these people Or they will be considering them first for the next lot..known ndly help me in clarifying this doubt of mine

Thank you in advance...
This quota is for the all NS streams together. For EE streams (NS Demand and NS Experience) is 650, the vast majority being filled by NS Demand. I don't think NSOI would meet such quota long before the end of the year. They would rather dedicate less resources to the processing of those files, diverting the remaining to the other streams. Kind of what they did so far.

As far as I know, they have given around 150 nominations to NS Demand applicants until the end of May. If they keep the same rating from last year (around 500 to Demand and 150 to Experience), they're really behind the schedule, and gonna have to double their efforts just to finish until the end of the year. Also, I don't believe they would continue receiving new applications until December 17 if they didn't had enough room for all of them. But, if they did that, they will continue processing them in the next year, just as they did in 2015.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kushal_75 said:
Hi All,
ITA received from cic today. Got 60 days to submit application. Did not see any draws from cic - guess they issue ITA then include it in draw afterwards.

K.
One last thing. Did you already get your nomination number? If so, can you share it with us? Just the last 3 digits, which should be something between 160 and 200. Remember also that it's not recommended to share the exact number, only the approximate, such as 160-170. Thanks.

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
One last thing. Did you already get your nomination number? If so, can you share it with us? Just the last 3 digits, which should be something between 160 and 200. Remember also that it's not recommended to share the exact number, only the approximate, such as 160-170. Thanks.
hi skywalker any new aor say on whats app

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1nca said:
hi skywalker, any new nominations for June applicants except kushal?
There was another one from a June 22 applicant. He got it a few days earlier than Kushal.

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This question is for the "oracles" in the house whom i refer to as "elders"....i made a mistake when i submitted my paper based application in October 2015... the mistake was that i didn't make a copy of the "NSNP 100 Application form"...please what is the likely implication for fear of not being consistent when my AOR and the queue process begins?

Timeline:
my application was received on 20th October 2015.
Pre-AOR on June 6th, 2016..

Terik.

manesh80

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Skywalker_RT said:
Kushan please share last 3 digit to know the approximate nomination number. As per sky walker NS already issued 150 nomination till last May, the nomination number will give all of us a rough idea about the quota remaining for Demand stream...

eazcue

Jun 27, 2014
Havana
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello people, does anybody know approximately how long could take from "medicals passed" to Background check request?

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
We wre all excited wth pre aor.. Bt wth the sluggish aors its actually worryin hw long mor... Bt no othr choic hv to wait

roshnee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
If anyone can help !
WES rejected my brother post secondary degree reason="was not send in a sealed envelope by the authority to WES"

however my brother send these doc directly by Secondary Board office now he cant understand what to do ? how can he talk to WES people?

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
roshnee said:
If anyone can help !
WES rejected my brother post secondary degree reason="was not send in a sealed envelope by the authority to WES"

however my brother send these doc directly by Secondary Board office now he cant understand what to do ? how can he talk to WES people?
So sorry for that. Instruct the authority to send it in a sealed envelop because it is an official copy and remember to put the form WES will give you to authorize them to send it. Meanwhile, don't these board guys know what an official transcript is? What a waste of time. Contact them asap. Don't contact WES cos they will insist on an official copy.

Regards to ur bros