Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-06-2015
Kushal_75 said:
Hi All,
ITA received from cic today. Got 60 days to submit application. Did not see any draws from cic - guess they issue ITA then include it in draw afterwards.

K.
Cool congrats mate

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Kushal_75 said:
Hi All,
ITA received from cic today. Got 60 days to submit application. Did not see any draws from cic - guess they issue ITA then include it in draw afterwards.

K.
Congrats dear Friend!!! :) :)

gayathrik

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2015
drajpoot said:
Forsure you will get AOR!! Be Positive. But I would suggest you to re-write your IELTS again cause they are not going to nominate you untill you will not show them you have valid IELTS score for your PR application with CIC, Moreover you are not gonna nominated before August anyhow and if your IELTS gets expire before nomination your EE profile will not valid. so be safe side and take date of your IELTS exam asap and update your EE profile by New IELTS. You still have time so better do it now.

regards
D.
Thank you for the advise.. I will book the dates.. am just worried whether I will get the same or better scores than the old one ???

gayathrik

Dec 19, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2015
gayathrik said:
Thank you for the advise.. I will book the dates.. am just worried whether I will get the same or better scores than the old one ???
In the worst case I can re-write IELTS if I don't get the desired score since I will have 6 month of time after getting the nomination. Correct me if I am wrong..

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Skywalker_RT said:
We have a group for the 2015 applicants to the NS Demand stream. As the group is exclusive to the applicants, first I need to know that you have both applied to the stream. So, please confirm the dates that your applications reached NSOI. By the way, you could also add your entries to the spreadsheet, using the entry form link in my signature. Thank you both for your comprehension.
Hi Skywalker,

I am also 2015 applicant. Can you please get me added to the whatsapp group? My number is +966 560 708 397.

Thanks,
Neeraj

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
sheoran87 said:
Thank you moh mor

which table are you talking about? means the sample table they send me to fill. that is following.
Sorry i am unable to copy that but the headings are following:-

FROM

TO

Occupation

NOC

Responsibilities

NOC Duties

Insert each specific responsibility / role associated with each position EXACTLY AS NOTED ON YOUR LETTERS OF REFERNCE in this column (add additional rows if needed):

Indicate the duty EXACTLY AS NOTED in the lead statement and/or the Main NOC duty in the NOC2011 that you have identified; with the corresponding responsibility in this column

Thank you
Thanks sheoran87.
All the best

Rakeshjogi

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Skywalker_RT said:
We have a group for the 2015 applicants to the NS Demand stream. As the group is exclusive to the applicants, first I need to know that you have both applied to the stream. So, please confirm the dates that your applications reached NSOI. By the way, you could also add your entries to the spreadsheet, using the entry form link in my signature. Thank you both for your comprehension.

Add me +917838234557

Rakeshjogi

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
gayathrik said:
Hi All,

I have received pre-AOR mail on 7th June and I am a Aug-2015 applicant. My question is that I have updated my EE profile last month which had expired but my IELTS is going to expire in AUG-2016.
Do I need to re-write IELTS again before it expires? Will I get AOR mail? Please let me know
better you take ielts again ... cz CIC process takes around 3-6 months ..

Rakeshjogi

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
sheoran87 said:
Same query please give advise as your experience?

3 months should be okey .. But better show for 6 months to be safe .. remeber cic demands 6 months statement.

hosiny

Sep 23, 2009
Hi Skywalker,

I am 2015 applicant. My file was received on 18-11-15, Can you please add me to the whatsapp group? My number is +201002415606

Thanks,

Rakeshjogi

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Need to change my noc from 2173 to 2174 . Possile ?

can i send mail to nspnp regarding change of noc?

What about EE profile ?? ( i think cic takes care of noc in EE profile and not PT )

Though not much differce in noc 2173 and 2174 , i might keep it same ..

Please suggest

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Rakeshjogi said:
Need to change my noc from 2173 to 2174 . Possile ?

can i send mail to nspnp regarding change of noc?

What about EE profile ?? ( i think cic takes care of noc in EE profile and not PT )

Though not much differce in noc 2173 and 2174 , i might keep it same ..

Please suggest
May I know why do you want to change your NOC?
Do you think that job or main duties are not good enough to satisfy the role and responsibilities described in NOC 2173?
Wait for the AOR and I am quite sure nominee officer will ask you to re-submit all employment documents if your duties would not match with the NOC you applied for, and at that time you can explain your situation whatever you want if you really think so.

CIC never takes care of anything, it works on the information you provide if that does not match their requirement they are not going to ask you any clarification they just make decision. Your NOC in express entry profile must be the same you would have in your nomination certificate.

regards
D.