Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
drajpoot said:
Dear all silent reader and followers

I know there are many people around this globe who read posts on this thread everyday or very frequently, some of them do post once they got some information about their application at initial stage and some of them do post after getting nomination etc..

Since beginning I am requesting everyone who follows and read silently please make your entry in spreadsheets . Just by entering your application date and time details you are helping many people including yourself.

Your details give us an idea about
1-Approximately how many total number of applications are actually reached to NSOI
2-Approximately how many number of applications reached to NSOI in particular month
3-Applications of which month are currently in processing and they are in which stage

You can imagine if everyone will put the details in spreadsheet we would have answer of many applicants who are waiting for some response from NSOI.

So I request everyone if they do not have enough time to answer or write any post, at least do your entry in spreadsheet which would be the major help for everyone.

-D
Hi Drajpoot,

Hope you are doing fine in this chilling weather in NS!

Yah we could know for those who knows this forum if they fill the entry form. Btw i was lost also on how to fill spreadsheet- ONLY ADMIN have access to it. You should mention filling the entry form instead i.e the first link you provide.

FILL ENTRY FORM...

Cheers

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
Hello,

I`ve been waiting for PPR for 6 months. Even the status of BG check hasn`t been changed( still not needed as this time).
How do you think, is it normal?
Has everybody from the spreadheet received PPR within 6 months?

Best regards

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
sunny13 said:
Hello,

I`ve been waiting for PPR for 6 months. Even the status of BG check hasn`t been changed( still not needed as this time).

Best regards
PPR should come within 6 months the average processing time is 5-6 months. BG check would remain same "In Process" is normal.

regards
D.

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
drajpoot said:
PPR should come within 6 months the average processing time is 5-6 months. BG check would remain same "In Process" is normal.

regards
D.

[/qu

Thank you for your prompt reply.
Unfortunately, BG is still "Not needed at this time", and this disturbs me most of all((

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
sunny13 said:
drajpoot said:

regards
D.

[/qu

Thank you for your prompt reply.
Unfortunately, BG is still "Not needed at this time", and this disturbs me most of all((
Did you get Schedule 4 and 4A request ?

-D

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
mehtab007 said:
UPDATE:

Hi Guys,

I again clarified with my associate who is based in Halifax, Nova Scotia... the one who attended the particular above mentioned seminar. He confirmed that, when after the seminar he went personally to inquire about the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream... then ONE offical said that - "There are 6000 pending applications under this particular stream AND THAT IT WILL NOT RE-OPEN AGAIN."

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... but it's better to know the facts now rather than keep your expectations high on false hope, waste precious time and fall hard later.

But, I too like many others hope that this is not true. ??? :( :'(

EDIT:

I can assure you 100% that the concerned person heard this correctly but he nor we can never know or verify whether that particular offical said the truth or just exaggerated.
This is highly dissapointing to hear this rumour. It has not been officially published as yet. Moreover, if that would have been the case than NS wldnt have accepted files
Till 17 th dec.

mehtab007

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritawallu said:
This is highly dissapointing to hear this rumour. It has not been officially published as yet. Moreover, if that would have been the case than NS wldnt have accepted files
Till 17 th dec.
This is certainly not a rumor. I'm NOT here to spread rumors. True, this is not published on the offical site, but I simply said what I heard from a verifiable personal source. Despite being a long time silent follower of this thread, I thought, it would be just and fair that you all hear about this and decide for yourselves.

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
drajpoot said:

I know there are many people around this globe who read posts on this thread everyday or very frequently, some of them do post once they got some information about their application at initial stage and some of them do post after getting nomination etc..

Since beginning I am requesting everyone who follows and read silently please make your entry in spreadsheets . Just by entering your application date and time details you are helping many people including yourself.

1-Approximately how many total number of applications are actually reached to NSOI
2-Approximately how many number of applications reached to NSOI in particular month
3-Applications of which month are currently in processing and they are in which stage

You can imagine if everyone will put the details in spreadsheet we would have answer of many applicants who are waiting for some response from NSOI.

So I request everyone if they do not have enough time to answer or write any post, at least do your entry in spreadsheet which would be the major help for everyone.

Please use the links to make your entry

-D
I just entered my info through the form that you have given the link to. I had earlier entered into the form/spreadsheet that is part of your signature. Which form/spreadsheet is the correct/preferred one to use? Looking at the number of entries, I think it's the "NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY (by Snehan, Bangladesh)" and not the "NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY(PILOT) (Responses)"...

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emsea405 said:
I just entered my info through the form that you have given the link to. I had earlier entered into the form/spreadsheet that is part of your signature. Which form/spreadsheet is the correct/preferred one to use? Looking at the number of entries, I think it's the "NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY (by Snehan, Bangladesh)" and not the "NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY(PILOT) (Responses)"...
The correct is the one by Snehan. The links are in my signature.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
emsea405 said:
I am sorry for the confusion you are right , the correct one is by Snehan, Bangladesh and currently maintained and updated by skywalker.

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
drajpoot said:

Please use the links to make your entry

NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk
NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?

-D
I have a record in NS nomination Applicants sheet, but I have tried to add a record in PR Applicants but I didn't succeed, and my details are

Where is this application? Details
Permanent Residency Submitted 26/02/2016
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed 01-03-2016
Review of submitted documents Provided (schedule 4) 01-03-2016 (schedule A for spouse) 16-5-2016
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check In Progress 16-5-2016
Final decision Not Started

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
sunny13 said:
Hello,

Best regards
Hi Sunny,

you are not a loan. My Aor date is Dec16 but my BG check status hasn't changed yet. just medical passed. Eligibility in progress and BG not started. I don't know why some pr apps take more time to be finalized. no one knows ...
But we finally get Pr. don't worry