+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karthicbaboo said:
Nova Scotia Immigration Office has been Moved to new Location here in Halifax. Office was Closed on Thursday 21st April & 22nd April, Reopens on April 25th

1465 Brenton Street
3rd floor
PO Box 1535
Halifax NS B3J 2Y3
Canada
Is it the reason about the delay? Will the July applicants be assessed after they settled the relocation? :'(

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
pg27 said:
Congratulations Taral for your success!

Can you please share your WhatsApp number, so I can contact you for some queries regarding NSNP.

Actually, I also did mistake in reference letter. My job duties of reference letter doesn't meet with intended occupation. Hence, I want to discuss regarding that.

Did not you try by giving explanation letter? So that they do not reject your file. Instead, they give you some time to submit another reference letter.

I am planning to give explanation letter in Pre-AOR and AOR mail that, if my duties cannot be accepted, then I am ready to submit another one with matching duties.

What do you think? Will it work?

Wish you all the best!
I was in same situation before i got my nomination. Since you were given a second chance to submit revised referenced letters, just do so, get revised reference letters from you current and previous employers with the required job duities. You may include explanation letter if you wish to otherwise the revised reference letters will do the job.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Dear Friends,

I sent my Application for EE Demand under NOC 1112 on 5th November ( Received 11th November, 2015). My IELTS expires in October, 2016. Will I have to give it again if I don't get nominated before that - considering the wait appears to be over 10 months at present ? I got a Band 9 and don't want to give it again :-[

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thank you.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakimom said:
Dear Friends,

I sent my Application for EE Demand under NOC 1112 on 5th November ( Received 11th November, 2015). My IELTS expires in October, 2016. Will I have to give it again if I don't get nominated before that - considering the wait appears to be over 10 months at present ? I got a Band 9 and don't want to give it again :-[

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thank you.
For NS PNP itself there will be no problem, as it must be valid during your submission date. But you'll still have to apply to FSW. It's possible that you won't need, as your nomination can come as early as September. If you receive ITA soon and send your application even one day before expiration, it will be frozen and accepted. But it might as well take a little longer. In your place, I would wait 1 or 2 weeks to see if NS starts giving AORs again, now that they moved their office. If things remain the same, go on and schedule a new IELTS.

cheny189

Jul 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NS Experience: Express Entry e-application
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2016
Nomination.....
24-06-2016
AOR Received.
04-07-2016
Passport Req..
02-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
Does anyone knows how long it will take to process the NS Experience: EE stream now. I heard from my friend that it was fast last year that it just take one day to receive AOR and he received nomination in one week after he sent out the application. It seems that the processing speed is slowing down this year. Does anyone submit NS Experience application this year and got nominated? Thanks!

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
cheny189 said:
Does anyone knows how long it will take to process the NS Experience: EE stream now. I heard from my friend that it was fast last year that it just take one day to receive AOR and he received nomination in one week after he sent out the application. It seems that the processing speed is slowing down this year. Does anyone submit NS Experience application this year and got nominated? Thanks!
Hello cheny

As far as I know about RLMD stream 2014 and NSNP 2015 Express Entry in demand, processing time of both stream was never fast like your friend told you. It might be possible your friend was telling you about NSNP program for skilled worker.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello Members

I would like to introduce Facebook page for everyone who are in Nova Scotia and planning to move here soon.
https://www.facebook.com/NOVA-Scotia-Immigrants-601631596653887/

pg27

Jan 31, 2016
Ogoza said:
I was in same situation before i got my nomination. Since you were given a second chance to submit revised referenced letters, just do so, get revised reference letters from you current and previous employers with the required job duities. You may include explanation letter if you wish to otherwise the revised reference letters will do the job.
Thanks Ogoza for your kind reply.

But, I haven't get Pre-AOR yet, as I am September applicant. I am planning to provide explanation letter in reply of my Pre-AOR as well as AOR mail. Will it work?

What did happen to your application when they found that job duties were not matching? What was their reply? And how did you solve that?

Actually, I am planning to obtain another letter after Aug, 2016 as I will complete one more year of experience in Aug.

Best Regards.

NPate9510

Apr 26, 2016
Dear all,

I have applied for NSNP on jan 2016.I got in end of February by saying my maiden wage is not matching with job bank site and other my 2 co worker got his pnp with same wage and same yearly salary .they applied in December and i applied in january.is there any criteria changed recently because after my rejection i have heard 10 rejection back to back with same query from other company.i am so confused .

Thanks

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laroiyaambuj said:
Hi frenz...just now my profile status changed to BG check in progress and I received a message wherein they have asked me to contact vfs services to send my passports within 30 days to new Delhi visa office with 2 photographs...is this a PPR???

Pls guide as I am in complete confusion right now

Ambuj
Congrats. Yes. This is PPR.

Follow the instructions as stated in the PPR.

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
oksma said:
It depends on how fast you're able to provide them with additional document request. Sometimes, it happens within two weeks or even months as experience has shown here. Some guys got theirs within days of a week. So, try to provide them with whatever they ask you. In that case, that will hasten the whole nomination process. All the best

Hi,

I received acknowledgement email from visa officer about additional information.

No indication about time frame of their decision.

ileal

Mar 23, 2016
Hello everyone,

A month ago, I have posted on this forum regarding the mail I have received from NS informing me of my application entering the first stage of processing which is completeness check (mail received February 23, 2016). It's just so weird because it's more than two months now since I received the "preAOR" and until now, no case number was assigned to me and no news whatever has been received from NS.

My apology to those people who have sent me queries and private messages if I was not able to answer them. This is to inform you guys that no news still regarding my application NS received on June 23, 2015.

Anyways, I'm keeping my faith and hoping for some good news very soon :D

Regards,
Ilieal

abilash2006

Apr 27, 2016
Guys ,

I recieved my PNP nomination from NOva scotia , But i am confused on the amount of opportunities for mechanical engineers , googling didnt help out a lot. Any fellow members here with NOC 2132.

If there is a whatsapp group kindly add me in
+65 83366908

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,

Any IT friends living in Nova Scotia. Kindly share there experience , So that other IT Professionals will be prepared .

Regards