+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Kushal_75 said:
Hello Everyone,

Application received by NS on June 23, 2015. Got Pre-AOR on 24 Feb 2016 asking me whether to proceed with application. since, then no feedback. Sent an email after 2 weeks to NSOI and got a response that my file in queue for processing and that i would not be contacted before that. So I'm waiting!!! Fingers crossed.

The Migrant
Hi Kushal
Everything is ok with your application, you dont need to worry have patience. Very soon you will get email from nominee officer regarding your application. I will suggest you to not to send any more email to NSOI, as they are already very busy and keep sending emails to know update about your application may delay in processing of your application

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
taral80 said:
NS PNP
Hi friends, just saw my MyCIC status:

Application/profile status: Closed
Review of eligibility: Passed
Review of medical results:Passed
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling an interview: (Blank)
A background check is needed: Complete
Final decision: This application has been approved

I sent the passports to NDVO on 25th April and received a message yesterday that it has been processed and sent to Mumbai VFS. I should probably receive in a day or two.
Congrats Taral

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
stephny46 said:
Have they started with reveiewing July applicatiions
I know its hard, but I will suggest everyone to have patience, very soon july applicants will start getting emails from nominee officers. However I will suggest to not to send email to NSOI for asking update of your application, as this might delay in processing of your application.
Keep your hope alive and Be positive.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paulosky said:
skywalker your noc code is not NBPNP list it has been removed so why attend information session
First, the NBPNP list is not composed of mandatory occupations, but of priority occupations. Considering that they only used 127 of their 425 quota last year, it's possible that they get NOCs outside the list, although the speaker was clear that the chances are smaller. But they said the list may change as new opportunities rise in other areas, and I don't intend to apply now. I'm keeping it as an alternative if my application to NS gets rejected.

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
drajpoot said:
Hi Kushal
Everything is ok with your application, you dont need to worry have patience. Very soon you will get email from nominee officer regarding your application. I will suggest you to not to send any more email to NSOI, as they are already very busy and keep sending emails to know update about your application may delay in processing of your application

Hi Drajpoot,

Yes, thanks. No i won't email them again, as they already told me to wait. So I'm waiting.

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
First, the NBPNP list is not composed of mandatory occupations, but of priority occupations. Considering that they only used 127 of their 425 quota last year, it's possible that they get NOCs outside the list, although the speaker was clear that the chances are smaller. But they said the list may change as new opportunities rise in other areas, and I don't intend to apply now. I'm keeping it as an alternative if my application to NS gets rejected.
my friend skywalker i see no reason why ur application will be rejected unless u have relative in another province or u dont have 70 points,i know neither applies to you we should all pray the files reach processing i am july applicant,anything on july files on whatassp group?

laroiyaambuj

Dec 5, 2015
taral80 said:
NS PNP
Hi friends, just saw my MyCIC status:

Application/profile status: Closed
Review of eligibility: Passed
Review of medical results:Passed
Review of submitted documents: Provided
Scheduling an interview: (Blank)
A background check is needed: Complete
Final decision: This application has been approved

Hi friends...even my status is the same...hoorraay finally the dream is true..pls add me in the group guys +91-8813888123..

Special thanks to Skywalker,naredont and drajpoot for their contributions to this group...God bless n C u all soon at NS...

Ambuj

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paulosky said:
my friend skywalker i see no reason why ur application will be rejected unless u have relative in another province or u dont have 70 points,i know neither applies to you we should all pray the files reach processing i am july applicant,anything on july files on whatassp group?
As I'm self-employed, my experience documents are a little unconventional. I don't wanna take any risks.

About the July applicants, still nothing. It seems that NSOI usually gives nominations on Fridays and AORs on Mondays. Let's see what happens next.

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
hi my wife's uncle and his family is in ontario but we applied in NSPNP. so it means we have a big percentage of being rejected??

Paulosky said:

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello KhannaBharat

I tried to reply you buy it shows that your inbox is full. Please make space a bit in your inbox and let me know so that I can reply you.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Skywalker_RT said:
As I'm self-employed, my experience documents are a little unconventional. I don't wanna take any risks.

About the July applicants, still nothing. It seems that NSOI usually gives nominations on Fridays and AORs on Mondays. Let's see what happens next.
Hello Skywalker

BE positive my friend, You do not need to worry Nominee officer will ask you before taking any decision. Just for your information I was also self employed , my experience documents I think most unconventional as CIC already returned my documents in FSW2014, and I had connection in Quebec as I was working for company in Montreal plus I had connection in Ontario as my wife was there and completed her education.
Additionally in FSW2013 and FSW2014 I chose Ontario.
So I do not think you have that kind of complication with your application

So dont lose hope. Be positive.I am sure you will get it.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
LOVK said:
hi my wife's uncle and his family is in ontario but we applied in NSPNP. so it means we have a big percentage of being rejected??
Having relation in another province is not big percentage of being rejected. But for sure you must have strong reasons and proof to satisfy your nominee officer that you have true intention to settle in Nova Scotia.