Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP: 08-04-2016
AOR Received.
EE AOR: 01-05-2016
Med's Done....
Passed: 04-05-2016
oksma said:
I do confirm 11 months or more wait time from NSOI. They said so. I'm wondering if they would keep by their 11 months since "and more" could mean 12 or even 13 month. This is so sad. :(
In my case, when i e-mailed them regarding my application (that was even before i got my pre-aor), they said at that time that the processing time will take 9 to 10 months. And they were right, i got my nomination a day before it turns to the 10th month ;D. I believe, they are trying their very best to process all applications that has been submitted according to what they have promised. I guess the 11 months they're saying is the latest time where one could received the decision of his application (well at least base on my experience).

creation7

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP: 08-04-2016
AOR Received.
EE AOR: 01-05-2016
Med's Done....
Passed: 04-05-2016
a_mabrouk10 said:
Good luck creation7, may I ask what is your NOC?
I believe in the grace of God, thanks. NOC is 2253.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ritawallu said:
Can anybody help me with this. I want to appear for IELTS again. So, has anybody applied through british council and idp both? If yes, is there any difference in listening and reading tasks in real examination centre. As I find idp test material really tough in comparison to BC which they couriered me few days before. Or is the test questions kind of same? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Well I would like to clear you that there would be no difference in listening and reading tasks in real examination center. British council, IDP and Cambridge are three global partner of IELTS Australia.
Everyone has their own experience with IDP and British council but if you ask me I will prefer IDP australia. It is more systemised than BC.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
Well I would like to clear you that there would be no difference in listening and reading tasks in real examination center. British council, IDP and Cambridge are three global partner of IELTS Australia.
Everyone has their own experience with IDP and British council but if you ask me I will prefer IDP australia. It is more systemised than BC.
Thanks again drajpoot. You are really very helpful. It was worrying me before, as I had taken idp date and the test material they couriered me seems really tough, specially the listening CD. So I thought that may be idp pattern of listening and reading is different in comparison to BC. You have restored my confidence. I really appreciate your opinion. ;)

F.K

Sep 21, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
I also think it makes no sense, but it seems that some people here were rejected because of incomplete applications due to forgetting to send spouse credentials. About translations, I'd rather not think too much about, considering the absurd amount of money I have spent on them.
Dear Skywalker thank you so much for your help.
I did not send my spouse credentials as I am not claiming any points for that..I sent my application in September 2015.
What should I do? Should I send a hard copy now via Dhl?
And to send an email to clarify the case as I do not want to wait full 11 months and then getting rejection....
Kindly advise me your opinion.
Thanks in advance.

chintanp44

Mar 5, 2015
HI FRIENDS,

I WAS 2014 FSWP APPLICANT, WHO UNFORTUNATELY GOT THE FILE BACK DUE TO CAP FULL. WHEN I RECEIVED THE FILE BACK FROM CIC IN 2014, THEY ASSIGNED A UCI NUMBER TO MY DOCUMENT & RETURNED THE PACKAGE. I WAS PRIMARY APPLICANT & MY SPOUSE WAS SECONDARY APPLICANT.

CURRENTLY I AM REGISTERED UNDER EXPRESS ENTRY 2015 PROGRAM WITH MY SPOUSE AS SECONDARY APPLICANT.

NOW I WANT TO TAKE VISITOR VISA FOR MYSELF & SPOUSE FOR CANADA. THE APPLICATION ASKS FOR FOR UCI NUMBER, NOW I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS SAFE TO GIVE THE UCI NUMBER TO THE LOCAL EMBASSY? SHOULD I MENTION ABOUT IT IN DETAIL. IS THERE ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAS DONE IT IN A SIMILAR WAY?

SENIOR, PLEASE ADVICE.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
F.K said:
I did not send my spouse credentials as I am not claiming any points for that..I sent my application in September 2015.
And to send an email to clarify the case as I do not want to wait full 11 months and then getting rejection....
Thanks in advance.
If you did not send any copies of educational documents for your spouse there is no reason to send a credential assessment. If you did they may interpret it as you claiming points and in that case it would be needed. Please confirm what applies to you and I will try my best to advise as this is a concern I had a well when I submitted my application in FEB 2015.

F.K

Sep 21, 2015
MASF said:
If you did not send any copies of educational documents for your spouse there is no reason to send a credential assessment. If you did they may interpret it as you claiming points and in that case it would be needed. Please confirm what applies to you and I will try my best to advise as this is a concern I had a well when I submitted my application in FEB 2015.
Dear MASF,
Thank you so much for your reply.
I am NOT claiming any points for my spouse education so I did NOT send any educational cirtificates and also assesment credentials.
Would you please share with me what did you do in your case?
Have you got nomination?
Thanks.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
chintanp44 said:
HI FRIENDS,

I WAS 2014 FSWP APPLICANT, WHO UNFORTUNATELY GOT THE FILE BACK DUE TO CAP FULL. WHEN I RECEIVED THE FILE BACK FROM CIC IN 2014, THEY ASSIGNED A UCI NUMBER TO MY DOCUMENT & RETURNED THE PACKAGE. I WAS PRIMARY APPLICANT & MY SPOUSE WAS SECONDARY APPLICANT.

CURRENTLY I AM REGISTERED UNDER EXPRESS ENTRY 2015 PROGRAM WITH MY SPOUSE AS SECONDARY APPLICANT.

NOW I WANT TO TAKE VISITOR VISA FOR MYSELF & SPOUSE FOR CANADA. THE APPLICATION ASKS FOR FOR UCI NUMBER, NOW I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS SAFE TO GIVE THE UCI NUMBER TO THE LOCAL EMBASSY? SHOULD I MENTION ABOUT IT IN DETAIL. IS THERE ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAS DONE IT IN A SIMILAR WAY?

SENIOR, PLEASE ADVICE.
It is 100%safe to provide UCI number while fiiling the application form to any kind of visa for canada. Even if you will not fill they will automatically got to know as you have been already assigned a UCI by CIC. I would suggest you to always provide correct information while dealing with CIC.

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
F.K said:
Thanks in advance.
I also wonder about this 'cause I am in the same boat!

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
Yes you should include the UCI number and be truthful when asked if you ever applied to CIC Canada. There will be a comment box where you explain and tell them it was returned due to CAP limit

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
creation7 said:
In my case, when i e-mailed them regarding my application (that was even before i got my pre-aor), they said at that time that the processing time will take 9 to 10 months. And they were right, i got my nomination a day before it turns to the 10th month ;D. I believe, they are trying their very best to process all applications that has been submitted according to what they have promised. I guess the 11 months they're saying is the latest time where one could received the decision of his application (well at least base on my experience).
Thanks very kindly. Let me be optimistic then.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Id like to know is nova scotia open for 2016? We just applied for morden few days ago but we have to wait until june for the review. Anyone tried morden?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
guys please add your details to NSNP Tracker.

You can now also use the following reports with the tracker:

NSNP Nomination Date Estimator
Nominations By Period Report

pg27

Jan 31, 2016
Ellabear said:
Id like to know is nova scotia open for 2016? We just applied for morden few days ago but we have to wait until june for the review. Anyone tried morden?
Dear Ellabear,

It will not open until second half. It may take more time to open as they have not started to precess July, 2015 files.

One more thing, how did you apply for morden? Can you provide any link for that? As, I haven't find any specific link on website of Manitoba.

Best Regards.