Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
http://www.cicnews.com/2016/03/nova-scotia-shows-provinces-latest-immigration-allocation-increase-037487.html :)

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritawallu said:
Is it for the july applicants that they will get sometime in October? This would be really harsh then. Its just then we have to forget for the pnp of nova scotia.
I mean the new intake. Therefore, they should be processing November or December by then.

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
kristelgen said:
http://www.cicnews.com/2016/03/nova-scotia-shows-provinces-latest-immigration-allocation-increase-037487.html :)
We also hope NSOI learn from other provinces to process applications faster.

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
Skywalker..

Based on your expertise on this subject. When do you foresee December applicants will be receiving AORs? Also, how many applicants do you think are still in the queue?

My application was received at the office on December 16th. Just a day before the intake period closed. I may be one of the very last ones to be processed. :(

ileal

Mar 23, 2016
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie here. If anyone of you could give me an idea of how long will it take after you received this email from NS:

[Thank you for your interest in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream.

Your application received on June 23, 2015 is entering the first stage of processing, which is completeness check. Before we move to that stage, the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration would like to confirm that one of the following has not occurred:

1) You have accepted an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency from Citizenship and Immigration Canada within the Express Entry System.

2) You have accepted a nomination from another province.

If none of the above has occurred please confirm if you wish to continue with your application.]

I received this a month ago and asked them to continue processing my application. But until now I have not heard from them :( Is it possible that they have not received my email? Based on your experience, how long will it take for a completeness check to be completed?

Thank you and regards :D

creation7

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP: 08-04-2016
AOR Received.
EE AOR: 01-05-2016
Med's Done....
Passed: 04-05-2016
ileal said:
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie here. If anyone of you could give me an idea of how long will it take after you received this email from NS:

[Thank you for your interest in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream.

Your application received on June 23, 2015 is entering the first stage of processing, which is completeness check. Before we move to that stage, the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration would like to confirm that one of the following has not occurred:

1) You have accepted an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency from Citizenship and Immigration Canada within the Express Entry System.

2) You have accepted a nomination from another province.

If none of the above has occurred please confirm if you wish to continue with your application.]

I received this a month ago and asked them to continue processing my application. But until now I have not heard from them :( Is it possible that they have not received my email? Based on your experience, how long will it take for a completeness check to be completed?

Thank you and regards :D
Hi ileal,
In my case, they took a week for the completeness check. After that they emailed me my case number and request for additional documents, but i guess it's not always the case since i saw from this thread that some applicants got theirs in 3-5 days only. If NSNP haven't assigned to you a case number yet, It seems that they are really taking a long time nowadays for any processing ( either for the completeness check or for giving out nomination).
I think the best thing to do now is just wait.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
novascotia27 said:
Skywalker..

Based on your expertise on this subject. When do you foresee December applicants will be receiving AORs? Also, how many applicants do you think are still in the queue?

My application was received at the office on December 16th. Just a day before the intake period closed. I may be one of the very last ones to be processed. :(
My expertise is limited to statistical models. For NSNP, though, I would need some alternative method, such as a crystal ball, astrological maps, consulting on oracle, a palantír, or maybe using a time machine. Unfortunately, I have no access to such tools. ;D

Right now, I think we are better sticking to their estimate of 9-10 months. Therefore, December applicants should receive AOR sometime between September and October. As for the people remaining in the queue, I believe something around 350.

bhuwanshrestha

Jun 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

We got our ITA yesterday (23 March 16) and m very curious on further steps in moving forward.

Good Luck everyone...

Bhuwan

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
bhuwanshrestha said:
Hello guys,

We got our ITA yesterday (23 March 16) and m very curious on further steps in moving forward.

Good Luck everyone...

Bhuwan
Congratulation man! regards

Sharnaa

Oct 7, 2014
laroiyaambuj said:
Hi sharnaa, was form 4a applicable to you??
I think it is for business class applicants..if it was not applicable to you, what did you revert with??

I submitted a separate letter indicating non applicability of the same.. Pls guide
Hi laroiyaambuj,

Form 4a is not applicable to me as well.
So just sent them a letter of explanation stating that it is not applicable to me. That is all..
You should be just fine.. Don't worry....

Best wishes to you!!!!

Mar 2, 2016
Hi,

I would like to ask if can apply in NSPNP since it doesn't need a job offer. I really want to apply in PNP however since my profession is regulated, I need to be registered in Canada first that's why I can't have a valid job offer. I found out that Manitoba accepts applicants with valid job offer however since I have relatives in other provinces I don't think I will qualify.

Can I apply for NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM without being licensed and I have no job offer?

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
lianconcepcion said:
Hi,

I would like to ask if can apply in NSPNP since it doesn't need a job offer. I really want to apply in PNP however since my profession is regulated, I need to be registered in Canada first that's why I can't have a valid job offer. I found out that Manitoba accepts applicants with valid job offer however since I have relatives in other provinces I don't think I will qualify.

Can I apply for NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY STREAM without being licensed and I have no job offer?
Hi,
If u read last comment in this forum, you would understand this stream is closed . You should wait till it opens in future.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
nekeol said:
in PNP applicant must stay in the same province for certain period of time otherwise they will not be eligible for nationality or citizenship, therefore completion of certain time depends province to province, must stay in same province
Thank you for your reply, However I never ask the time period to stay in nominated province cause I believe that everyone should stay and settle in that province for which they applied. I do not know why people planning or thinking to move in different province before even spending one day in nominated province.

laroiyaambuj

Dec 5, 2015
Sharnaa said:
Hi laroiyaambuj,

Form 4a is not applicable to me as well.
So just sent them a letter of explanation stating that it is not applicable to me. That is all..
You should be just fine.. Don't worry....

Best wishes to you!!!!
#relief#

Thanks a lot sharnaa.. Did the same..when r u planning to land??