+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Piyushp22

Sep 22, 2015
Dear Friends,

I am looking for a documentation and directions to apply for NS PNP. My EE profile is already accepted and job back registration is also done.
Can anyone of you suggest me how to apply for NS PNP with documentation required and steps to follow. Please also add me in whatsapp group, my number is +44-7468277873

Thank you so much,
Regards,

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Does anyone know why NSOI delayed processing july applicants? Skywalker, can you shed some light? Thanks!

marwaku

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
kristelgen said:
Does anyone know why NSOI delayed processing july applicants? Skywalker, can you shed some light? Thanks!
It seems to me that they want to finish with giving nomination for those who recieved AOR befor the first of july and just afterwards start processing the applications..
I hope so

F.K

Sep 21, 2015
Would any July applicant try to contact NS to clarify what is happening now?...
They may reply by the rule of 9 or 10 months.
But it will really help.
Thanks

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littlemissnurse said:
Does anybody know when Nova Scotia will open again?
I heard from someone who, in turn, supposedly heard from "someone inside NSOI" that it will be sometime in October. In fact, it seems coherent with their current e-mail answers of 10 months, as December applicants will complete the period in October. But might as well come before.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kristelgen said:
Really no idea. I was expecting to see some AOR or pre-AOR announcements yesterday, but nothing so far.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Piyushp22 said:
Dear Friends,

I am looking for a documentation and directions to apply for NS PNP. My EE profile is already accepted and job back registration is also done.
Can anyone of you suggest me how to apply for NS PNP with documentation required and steps to follow. Please also add me in whatsapp group, my number is +44-7468277873

Thank you so much,
Regards,
Hi Piyush
I tried to send you reply of your PM but I think your inbox is full.
Are you in UK???? as your mobile number "
+44"

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ritawallu said:
Thanks a lot drajpoot. This was of immense help. I have sended an email today and I guess I would have to pay the fees again, as I the sealed has been opened now.
Great!!! By the way did you request them in your email if they can send it directly to WES?
Well I am quite sure they wont but we never know . So lets see what they answer
All the best......

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Sharnaa said:
To all the seniors out there!!!! A clarification required please...

If we are being nominated by a particular province and we end up getting our PR, does it mean we are required to work only in that province for a specified period of time?

Or is it required to just land in that province when we first go to Canada, and we are free to go places for employment after landing?

Can someone clarify me on this please?

Thanks in advance.
Excited said:
Can someone answer this query ? I need the answer for the same which i am looking for my Brother as well.
Hi

I see many people ask the same question for moving another province after getting Provincial PR. I would like to know in which province exactly they want to move or they are sure that they will get job which they will not get in Nova Scotia...
Why this much negativity?????? Why do you think you will not get job in Nova Scotia and will get job easily in another province. My answer is if you have job in another province or contacts/references better to try for those provinces but if no one in other provinces then why you have mind sets that you will not get job in Nova Scotia and will get job in another provinces????

I am quite sure anyone if tries on his or her level best can get job anywhere so why not Nova Scotia? And if anyone really fails to get job after many efforts and get good opportunities in another province I do not think there would be any problem to move cause in that case candidate would have solid reason and facts to prove his or her situation for moving in another province.

gpfjl

Feb 9, 2016
Hey guys!
I'd just like to ask you to update my record in the Express Entry spreadsheet: I've got a Schedule 4 request and sent it last Friday (March 18th).
All the best for you all

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
drajpoot said:
Hi

I see many people ask the same question for moving another province after getting Provincial PR. I would like to know in which province exactly they want to move or they are sure that they will get job which they will not get in Nova Scotia...
Why this much negativity?????? Why do you think you will not get job in Nova Scotia and will get job easily in another province. My answer is if you have job in another province or contacts/references better to try for those provinces but if no one in other provinces then why you have mind sets that you will not get job in Nova Scotia and will get job in another provinces????

I am quite sure anyone if tries on his or her level best can get job anywhere so why not Nova Scotia? And if anyone really fails to get job after many efforts and get good opportunities in another province I do not think there would be any problem to move cause in that case candidate would have solid reason and facts to prove his or her situation for moving in another province.
in PNP applicant must stay in the same province for certain period of time otherwise they will not be eligible for nationality or citizenship, therefore completion of certain time depends province to province, must stay in same province

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Moh Mor said:
F**king days!!!
5 months left but no news...
4 months' applicants in the queue... :(
What happened to NSOI?!
our prays are with u, just pray and pray, nothing in our hands

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
Great!!! By the way did you request them in your email if they can send it directly to WES?
Well I am quite sure they wont but we never know . So lets see what they answer
All the best......
Thanks drajpoot. Yes, i had emailed them to send it to WES.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Skywalker_RT said:
I heard from someone who, in turn, supposedly heard from "someone inside NSOI" that it will be sometime in October. In fact, it seems coherent with their current e-mail answers of 10 months, as December applicants will complete the period in October. But might as well come before.
Is it for the july applicants that they will get sometime in October? This would be really harsh then. Its just then we have to forget for the pnp of nova scotia.