+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarvelMagnum said:
There will be intake of 350 nominations this year for certain but they might not be from this year's applications. There are still pending applications from 2015 and NSOI has previously committed that they will process ALL applications till Dec 17, 2015. Post that, if any nomination quota STILL remains out of the 350 then this year's applications will follow. So SkyWalker said that there might not be any intake of 2016 applications.
thank you for your explanation. Does it mean all 2015 applicants in queue are safe?

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
skywalker thanks for the info no wonder the processing time is increasing,i believe that is the reason the processing time is increasing,i have been very worried and apprehensive lately

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
hope1nca said:
thank you for your explanation. Does it mean all 2015 applicants in queue are safe?
Since they have committed to process all backlog the 2015 applicants should be fine as long as the nomination quota of 2016 does not run out as well. Post that its a grey area and nothing has been announced yet. However, they should be able to process all backlog before that happens.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
emsea405 said:
Thank you for your reply drajpoot. I don't have an EE profile yet. If I do get the AOR before I write my test (Scheduled April 2nd), will I be in trouble? Also, my spouse IELTS is expired too (She will take the exam after my date). Can I create an EE profile with my valid result and then update with her valid result?

oksma, you are right, I cannot find information now about July applications, I thought I saw July, but looks like June applications are the last ones to receive AOR. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.
Thanks. I believe you meant to say June. Cheers.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
bhuwanshrestha said:
Thanks dear oksma,

They have now accepted new employer after I provided them contract letter. Now they are asking salary statement with total working hours per week which is missing in contract paper. Further, since I already sent them letter stating salary, pls do u have idea why are they asking salary statement? does this mean bank statement showing credit of salary from employer. And what do I do if my new employer doesnt provide letter showing working hour because there is clear statement in contract paper for not demanding any/experience letter before six months of work...it wud be tensed situation if they dont provide any additional letter as per contract paper...In this situation Can I write email on my own to let them know working hour..do they accept my own email due to such condition..
First of all congratulations for the acceptance of your new employer or job by them. That's a step in the right direction. Second, these Canada people like documents so much. What they ask of you is a referrence letter stating hours of work, salary, duties (in line with NOC 2011), and other benefits. These must be written in company letter heading. I do understand the precarious situation the clause in your new job poses. Since you can't request for such letters, it will not be authentic if you write them on your own accord since they want it from an official of the company(e.g HR). So now, thinking on ways to get out of this situation, I will suggest you speak to one of your upline managers or senior colleague. If you can get the company's letter heading, then you can write out all their requirements on it for your supervisor to sign.(Remember that you have to be smart about it since it contravenes company policy, so you needn't make it a public fanfare). So, just make it an inhouse thing and if you're not successful, then your last option would be to explain to NSOI that company policy forbade new employees from getting such documents. Then you could ask them if your payslips will suffice for how much you earn. Then if it is in the same sector with your previous job, you could also explain that in your country, you do a standard of 40hours per week in such jobs.(Getting a government paper to back it up wouldn't be a bad idea.).

All the best.

MARS100

Mar 19, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
App. Filed.......
23-04-2016
Nomination.....
11-03-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
Med's Request
16-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
27-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2017
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
Hey guys,

I'm happy to inform you that I received my nomination last friday, 11th March 2016!
I already accepted the nomination at my CIC and hope to get my nomination certificate and additional points by next week.

It took me 10 months for the whole process.

Special thanks to @drajpoot for encouraging me to send my application to NS when I had queries about the points for eligibility requirements.
To all the contributors to this forum and the admins, I am a silent follower of this forum, Thank you so much for all the information that you share, which helped and guided me with my application.

My timeline:

Application received by NS Office of Immigration: 11/05/2015
NSNP AOR: 10/12/2015
NSNP Additional Documents Requested: 14/12/2015
Additional Documents Sent: 16/12/2015
NSNP Additional Documents/ Information Requested: 12/02/2016
Documents Sent: 25/02/2016
NSNP Nomination: 11/03/2016

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
MARS100 said:
Hey guys,

I'm happy to inform you that I received my nomination last friday, 11th March 2016!
I already accepted the nomination at my CIC and hope to get my nomination certificate and additional points by next week.

It took me 10 months for the whole process.

Special thanks to @drajpoot for encouraging me to send my application to NS when I had queries about the points for eligibility requirements.
To all the contributors to this forum and the admins, I am a silent follower of this forum, Thank you so much for all the information that you share, which helped and guided me with my application.

My timeline:

Application received by NS Office of Immigration: 11/05/2015
NSNP AOR: 10/12/2015
NSNP Additional Documents Requested: 14/12/2015
Additional Documents Sent: 16/12/2015
NSNP Additional Documents/ Information Requested: 12/02/2016
Documents Sent: 25/02/2016
NSNP Nomination: 11/03/2016
Congrats!!!!!

bhuwanshrestha

Jun 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oksma said:
First of all congratulations for the acceptance of your new employer or job by them. That's a step in the right direction. Second, these Canada people like documents so much. What they ask of you is a referrence letter stating hours of work, salary, duties (in line with NOC 2011), and other benefits. These must be written in company letter heading. I do understand the precarious situation the clause in your new job poses. Since you can't request for such letters, it will not be authentic if you write them on your own accord since they want it from an official of the company(e.g HR). So now, thinking on ways to get out of this situation, I will suggest you speak to one of your upline managers or senior colleague. If you can get the company's letter heading, then you can write out all their requirements on it for your supervisor to sign.(Remember that you have to be smart about it since it contravenes company policy, so you needn't make it a public fanfare). So, just make it an inhouse thing and if you're not successful, then your last option would be to explain to NSOI that company policy forbade new employees from getting such documents. Then you could ask them if your payslips will suffice for how much you earn. Then if it is in the same sector with your previous job, you could also explain that in your country, you do a standard of 40hours per week in such jobs.(Getting a government paper to back it up wouldn't be a bad idea.).

All the best.
Many many thanks dear

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
khayz2015 said:
Hi there,

Below is the updated status on my CIC account
Application/Profile Status Open
Review of Eligibility Review in progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not started

18-Nov-15 Nomination
27-Nov-15 ITA - Draw 21
17-Dec-15 Medicals
13-Jan-16 Submitted Sched 4 Form
05-Feb-16 RPRF Payment Receipt

Please guide what’s the usual timeline from Medicals or RPRF to PPR? Anyone done with their medicals last December 2015 whose status already progressed?

Where do you also check on your CIC account the date Medicals status was changed to PASSED, as we are under a consultant and was not advised on the exact date of Medicals status to passed so we can track accordingly.

Thanks!
Congratulations mate !

Please add me to whatsapp +966 560 708 397. I tried to message you but your inbox is full.

Thanks,
Neeraj

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarvelMagnum said:
Since they have committed to process all backlog the 2015 applicants should be fine as long as the nomination quota of 2016 does not run out as well. Post that its a grey area and nothing has been announced yet. However, they should be able to process all backlog before that happens.
do you think NSOI will process july applicants after Mar 15 when 2016 intake is annouced?