30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Paulosky said:
skywalker new brunswick was awarded 425 nominations last year they have an additonal 625 this year that is 1050,even there will be a reduction in provincial nominee quota,i dont see a correlation between that and increased processing times
And they started giving ITA last wk

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
cathy2tt said:
Hello sheoran87, have you sent the mail to NS? Have you got any reply?
Hi cathy2tt
i sent them mail,i just the following message and it is an automatic reply nothing more then that.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The NS Demand: Express Entry stream is being temporarily halted for the acceptance of new applications as of December 17, 2015 at 4:30 pm. We do not have a date at this time for when it will reopen but it iwill be posted on our website.

If you are looking for an update on your file, please note that you will not be contacted until your file reaches processing. Processing for NS Demand is taking 9 months or more. Skilled Worker and NS Experience 3 months or more.

If you have questions regarding any of our other streams please go to our website www.novascotiaimmigration.ca and reveiw the application guidelines. You must determine for yourself if you meet the criteria and if you do we encourage you to submit your application.

NS Office of Immigration

i donot know what to do now?

cathy2tt

Dec 9, 2015
sheoran87 said:
Hi cathy2tt
i sent them mail,i just the following message and it is an automatic reply nothing more then that.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The NS Demand: Express Entry stream is being temporarily halted for the acceptance of new applications as of December 17, 2015 at 4:30 pm. We do not have a date at this time for when it will reopen but it iwill be posted on our website.

If you are looking for an update on your file, please note that you will not be contacted until your file reaches processing. Processing for NS Demand is taking 9 months or more. Skilled Worker and NS Experience 3 months or more.

If you have questions regarding any of our other streams please go to our website www.novascotiaimmigration.ca and reveiw the application guidelines. You must determine for yourself if you meet the criteria and if you do we encourage you to submit your application.

NS Office of Immigration

i donot know what to do now?
They will probably reply you two or three days later. If not, then we have to be patient and wait...

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
naredont said:
Thanks Ogoza. It's long wait for me. I submitted my application in Jan 15 and received NSP nomination in June 2015. Long journey.

1. Have you created online profile? If yes, you need to send Profile number and Job seeker validation code to NSP

2. Once you received nomination from NSP, you are required to accept it. 600 points will be added to your score.

3. You will receive an ITA based on score set by CIC

4. Prepare documents for PR application submission.

Do not worry. Please send me message. I will guide and provide you whatever information you required. All the best

Good Morning,

I already have a profile number and job seeker validation code prior to geeting nomintaion. Thanks so much for your response. i will sure contact you for any clarification i may have.

Kind regards

imoptra

Jun 2, 2015
Hi,

Any July applicants received a nomination from Nova Scotia for Nova Scotia demand express entry program?

JoanneDV

Sep 12, 2015
Amanra05 said:
Although it is a good idea, to prepare the educational documents, translations etc. and save the money for the time when the stream will be open again.
Thank you for the heads up. we will certainly do that at once.

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
Just received my PPR !!! :D :D

Thank you everyone for all your guidance and advice. I truly appreciate your support. A wonderful bunch you are.

Admins, please update SS..

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
MarvelMagnum said:

Thank you everyone for all your guidance and advice. I truly appreciate your support. A wonderful bunch you are.

Congratulations bruv.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paulosky said:
skywalker new brunswick was awarded 425 nominations last year they have an additonal 625 this year that is 1050,even there will be a reduction in provincial nominee quota,i dont see a correlation between that and increased processing times
As I said, we may get good or bad news. McCallum stated that there will be trade-offs. We hope PNs aren't significantly affected, but the fact is that economic streams are the most likely to get some reduction, as the political cost for reducing family streams is much bigger.

If, in fact, there is a slight reduction in PNs, and NS is affected by such reduction, do you sincerely think they are going to work regularly until they run out of nominations? Supposing the nominations available end in October, will they send all officers in a 2-month vacation? As NS is facing some financial difficulties, the most likely scenario would be one where they lay off some officers, resulting in the same work being done in more time.

As we still don't know how things will be handled, I'm just making some logic suppositions, but you can't dismiss the possibility of both a reduced intake and increased processing times. Another evidence pointing out in that direction is the fact that NSOI has been replying inquires regarding processing times for NS Demand with estimates between 9 and 10 months until AOR. Considering that in December they were taking only 7 months, and now we have already reached back the 8 months mark, there seems to be already happening an increase in processing times.

faith321

Feb 2, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2015
Doc's Request.
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
04-03-2016
AOR Received.
02-04-2016
Interview........
not applicable
Passport Req..
06-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
shortly
LANDED..........
soon
Hello Admin,
kindly help correct my NOC in my profile. its 1121 not 1223.

thanks.

As follow up to my previous conversation. so I sent a mail to the NSOI office and my file was reassigned to a new officer becasue the previous officer was apparently on leave. The new officer asked for my work experience letter, NOC experience table and any additional documents. I have submitted them and i waiting for the feedback. How long do you think it would take before i get a feedback.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith321 said:
Hello Admin,
kindly help correct my NOC in my profile. its 1121 not 1223.

thanks.

As follow up to my previous conversation. so I sent a mail to the NSOI office and my file was reassigned to a new officer becasue the previous officer was apparently on leave. The new officer asked for my work experience letter, NOC experience table and any additional documents. I have submitted them and i waiting for the feedback. How long do you think it would take before i get a feedback.
Ok, I've updated the NOC. As for the processing, it's very hard to predict lately, but I believe it might be around 2 weeks.

chintanp44

Mar 5, 2015
Hello Friends,

I am 31st July 2015 applicant, under NOC 1111. I request the group members to please help me with my couple of doubts.

1) Does the NS give nomination under NOC 1111 category "Accountant" which is a regulated profession & requires certification? Do they give nomination to such applicants? Is there any applicant who has received nomination under this NOC without Canadian Certification as Accountant?

2) I have not given the educational certificates of my spouse, since in the application kit guidelines, there is no mention of spouse educational certificates & ECA requirements. I have submitted my Spouse IELTS score cards only. Is there any one in the group who has been in such a situation & received a nomination?

3) Have the July applicants began to receive response as yet?

Thank you so much in advance. :)

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
u are in big trouble chipan,go back and read the application guide u should send spouse educational certificate u did not read it well ur file will fail completeness check and may be rejected

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
MarvelMagnum said:

MarvelMagnum
Congratulations on the receipt of your PPR
Cheers,
JIJI IRAWO