+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Amanra05

Member
Oct 1, 2015
13
0
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoanneDV said:
Good day! I would just like to ask if before applying for NS-PNP, is it necessary that you already have the needed proof of funds?
Yes, you need bank statements with the money available at the moment of the application.
NS-PNP Demand stream is closed now.
 

JoanneDV

Member
Sep 12, 2015
14
0
Amanra05 said:
Yes, you need bank statements with the money available at the moment of the application.
NS-PNP Demand stream is closed now.
Thank you! So I guess we will just wait for nominations to be open again.
 

Amanra05

Member
Oct 1, 2015
13
0
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoanneDV said:
Thank you! So I guess we will just wait for nominations to be open again.
Although it is a good idea, to prepare the educational documents, translations etc. and save the money for the time when the stream will be open again.
 

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
63
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paulosky said:
marvel magnum july applicants will get aor in march not april
Depends man, its not a definite 8 months. It can take 9 months as well. For many including myself it took 9 months. In that case it would be April. But yes, it is rare for the process to extend to 10 months and beyond. So 8-9 months is your best bet.
 

naredont

Hero Member
Jan 20, 2015
306
18
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Happy to inform. Received PPR. :) :)

Thank you for your support. Thank you vishhalv
 

ritawallu

Hero Member
Dec 28, 2015
801
53
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
6235
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
naredont said:
Dear All,

Happy to inform. Received PPR. :) :)

Thank you for your support. Thank you vishhalv
Oh wow...congrats...;)
 

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
164
2
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello all

i am writing Nova Scotia about my file.I have written this mail please check tell me if need some changes.

Dear Madam/Sir

My name is xxx (primary applicant). I (primary applicant) and my spouse yyy (dependant) have applied for NS-PNP (Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee program under NSD-EE (NovaScotida Demand Express Entry under the category of zzz License practical nurse. My date of birth is wwww and passport number is ssssssss (date of expiry 28/01/2020). I did not hire any representative for my file processing.
I send my application via courier on 02 July, 2015 and it was received on 06 July 2015 in Nova Scotia office. I am very much worried about my application processing as because it has been almost 8 months but and I did not receive any response from Nova Scotia on my Email .xxxxxxx87@gmail.com . Hence, it is my humble request to you to look into the matter and kindly inform me.

Regards

xxx


please give your suggestion
 

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
74
2
naredont said:
Dear All,

Happy to inform. Received PPR. :) :)

Thank you for your support. Thank you vishhalv
Big Congratulation to you Naredont!!!!

Please house, i need your professional advise on the way forward after normination. i am expecting ITA soon. I am quite unceratin as to how to submit my application to CIC, is it a paper based application or online?. Also please how do i get myCIC account? I need help in all these grey areas. thanks in anticipation.
 

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
120
1
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2282
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
i applied on OCtober 14th do we get any application number or should we wait for full 8- months?
If they are going to re-open nsnp in mAy/June will they clear abcklogs before that
 

Skywalker_RT

Hero Member
Sep 10, 2015
511
33
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheoran87 said:
hello all

i am writing Nova Scotia about my file.I have written this mail please check tell me if need some changes.

Dear Madam/Sir

My name is xxx (primary applicant). I (primary applicant) and my spouse yyy (dependant) have applied for NS-PNP (Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee program under NSD-EE (NovaScotida Demand Express Entry under the category of zzz License practical nurse. My date of birth is wwww and passport number is ssssssss (date of expiry 28/01/2020). I did not hire any representative for my file processing.
I send my application via courier on 02 July, 2015 and it was received on 06 July 2015 in Nova Scotia office. I am very much worried about my application processing as because it has been almost 8 months but and I did not receive any response from Nova Scotia on my Email .xxxxxxx87@gmail.com . Hence, it is my humble request to you to look into the matter and kindly inform me.

Regards

xxx


please give your suggestion
Here's a prediction of their response: "NSOI will not contact you before your file reaches the first stage of processing, which is completeness check, and at this time this is taking 10 months or more".
 

Skywalker_RT

Hero Member
Sep 10, 2015
511
33
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stephny46 said:
i applied on OCtober 14th do we get any application number or should we wait for full 8- months?
If they are going to re-open nsnp in mAy/June will they clear abcklogs before that
Although NSOI is currently replying inquires with an estimate of 10 months, they're currently taking around 8 months for that. But this may increase or decrease in the coming months. As the 2016's immigration levels are going to be disclosed in the next week, we might either get good or bad news. Then, you can expect your file to be processed (and get your application number) anytime between May and August.
 

marwaku

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
51
0
Skywalker_RT said:
Although NSOI is currently replying inquires with an estimate of 10 months, they're currently taking around 8 months for that. But this may increase or decrease in the coming months. As the 2016's immigration levels are going to be disclosed in the next week, we might either get good or bad news. Then, you can expect your file to be processed (and get your application number) anytime between May and August.
Hi skywalker
What did you mean when saying that "immigration levels are going to be disclosed in the next week, we might either get good or bad news"?
Did NS announced about any changes
Thanks
 

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
133
3
TEHRAN
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2131
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
06-Jan-2017
AOR Received.
27-Jan-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
ITA 11-Jan-2017
Med's Request
15-Jan-2017
Med's Done....
17-Feb-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Skywalker_RT said:
Although NSOI is currently replying inquires with an estimate of 10 months, they're currently taking around 8 months for that. But this may increase or decrease in the coming months. As the 2016's immigration levels are going to be disclosed in the next week, we might either get good or bad news. Then, you can expect your file to be processed (and get your application number) anytime between May and August.
Hi skywalker,
Do u think everyone who sent his application till 17th Dec get nomination?