+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Parmodchoudhari said:
Can anyone guide... Can we apply for nova scotia and Quebec pnp at the same time ? Or we can only apply one at a time ? In case if my Quebec csq application is under process .. Can i still apply for Nova Scotia pnp...?
You can apply in more than one PNP at a time to increase your chance for getting nomination from any province, But once your profile in process of any PNP you need to withdraw your applications from other provinces as because you should show them your intention to settle in their province.
As you said your application is already under Quebec PNP so you can not apply for any other PNP.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
adam2012 said:
anybody can help. i entered my profile at EE with score of 382 unfortunately lowest the cut off score is 450.
Am i eligible to apply for Nova Scotia PNP ?
Cut off score has no relation with any PNP, for PNP process you must have express entry profile if you are applying PNP through express entry method for any provinces, and if you are applying PNP through paper application you even dont need to have express entry profile.
All provinces have two methods for PNP
1- Paper Application
2- Express Entry

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Enlighten_bd said:
I am also the same noc.....
Me too..

Anyways, do july applicants received a pre-aor already?

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello guys

i am july 1st week applicant. Should i send mail to nsoi to ask them about my file because 1 march and i did not receive any thing from them.

please suggest.

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
sheoran87 said:
hello guys

i am july 1st week applicant. Should i send mail to nsoi to ask them about my file because 1 march and i did not receive any thing from them.

please suggest.
There is an average of 8-9 months waiting for NSNP applications. Considering July, you should expect an AOR between March-April.

cathy2tt

Dec 9, 2015
sheoran87 said:
hello guys

please suggest.
When was your file received by NS? I mean which day? 6th?

JoanneDV

Sep 12, 2015
Good day! I would just like to ask if before applying for NS-PNP, is it necessary that you already have the needed proof of funds?