+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!

I am still alive... First of all I sincerely apologize that I left the thread in June just because of so many problems in my personal and professional life, and I was not able to give enough time. After long time I came back and I found myself 100 pages back and I tried to start from the page where I left but thread was going very fast I could not cover up however I saw that Snehan, Prempaul and Chitra did a good job by taking initiative for making new spreadsheet. And everything was running fine on the thread I had no update that time so I start reading the thread silently whenever I got time to cover up the pages, I am still almost 100 pages far. But now I have many things to write and update....

I am really sorry everyone, I hope everyone will understand me and will accept my apology. And I am very much thankful to everyone specially Snehan, Prempaul and chitra for their efforts. Thanks to everyone who pray for me and remembering me

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
JJCorps said:
After receiving NSNP, should i go for up-front medical test before receiving ITA? Will it save time?
I will suggest you to go for up-front medical test once you receive ITA.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
rajdeep192000 said:
Can somebody please explain me what are the steps for Nova Scotia Demand Express program. Here is my details

DATE APPLICATION RECEIVED BY PROV/TERR : APRIL 14, 2015
DATE NOMINATION ISSUED : DECEMBER 8, 2015
DATE NOMINATION WILL EXPIRE : JUNE 30, 2016
INVITATION TO APPLY: January 06, 2016

After this I submitted all my PCC Certificate, experience letters, Medical Test on the online portal along with the Visa Fees. So what will be the next step after this. Also I am on H1B in US right now. Will that make any difference on the response from them. Please advice
Next step is waiting for CIC updates on your application, Normally they ask first for Shedule 4 and 4a forms. Keep on checking your application status in MYCIC, specially the status of your Medical and Background check thats the only way you got to know about the processing of your application

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
relena08 said:
Hi, I got my PPR last January. I sent my passport last January 22 and they received it the same day I guess since I got a notification. It has been around 22 business days and I have been waiting for my passport to be returned with visa, I hope. Is this normal? I am worried. ??? Please advise.
Are you inside Canada or outside Canada, which visa-office you send your passport

sam1181

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
drajpoot said:
Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!

I am still alive... First of all I sincerely apologize that I left the thread in June just because of so many problems in my personal and professional life, and I was not able to give enough time. After long time I came back and I found myself 100 pages back and I tried to start from the page where I left but thread was going very fast I could not cover up however I saw that Snehan, Prempaul and Chitra did a good job by taking initiative for making new spreadsheet. And everything was running fine on the thread I had no update that time so I start reading the thread silently whenever I got time to cover up the pages, I am still almost 100 pages far. But now I have many things to write and update....

I am really sorry everyone, I hope everyone will understand me and will accept my apology. And I am very much thankful to everyone specially Snehan, Prempaul and chitra for their efforts. Thanks to everyone who pray for me and remembering me
Welcome back drajpoot. You had put lots of effort on this thread earlier.

It was remarkable. We are happy to see you back.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
sam1181 said:
Welcome back drajpoot. You had put lots of effort on this thread earlier.

It was remarkable. We are happy to see you back.
Thank you so much. I will try my level best again to contribute

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!

Hello drajpoot....i shall be highly thankful to you if you could share your timeline with us. It is because there might me many on this thread who joined quiet later like me. The good thing is your great contribution to the people who might needed help for their file process.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ritawallu said:
Hello drajpoot....i shall be highly thankful to you if you could share your timeline with us. It is because there might me many on this thread who joined quiet later like me. The good thing is your great contribution to the people who might needed help for their file process.
9th January 2015- I sent my application via UPS which supposed to deliver on 12th january as per their committment at the time of booking
12th january 2015- Still It was in Delhi, India
13th January 2015- Aircraft problem again
14th january 2015- It get delievered this time package get 2 days Delayed.
1 April 2015- AOR from Nova Scotia
April 2015- IELTS got Expired
May 2015- New IELTS sent to Nova Scotia
June 2015- First Document request from NSOI
July 2015- Second Document request from NSOI
July 2015- Third Document request / Employment verification from NSOI
July 2015- Fourth Document request from NSOI
August 2015- Fifth Mail from NSOI
August 2015- Sixth Mail from NSOI
14 August 2015- Nomination......!!!!!

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
9th January 2015- I sent my application via UPS which supposed to deliver on 12th january as per their committment at the time of booking
12th january 2015- Still It was in Delhi, India
13th January 2015- Aircraft problem again
14th january 2015- It get delievered this time package get 2 days Delayed.
1 April 2015- AOR from Nova Scotia
April 2015- IELTS got Expired
May 2015- New IELTS sent to Nova Scotia
June 2015- First Document request from NSOI
July 2015- Second Document request from NSOI
July 2015- Third Document request / Employment verification from NSOI
July 2015- Fourth Document request from NSOI
August 2015- Fifth Mail from NSOI
August 2015- Sixth Mail from NSOI
14 August 2015- Nomination......!!!!!
Thanks. So did you got pr now?

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Paulosky said:
congrats ogoza how do we celebrate it anything for d boyz?
Paulosky, thanks a million. Am ready for you any time. Pls send me ur contact so we can arrange the celebration. Thanks

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Can anyone guide... Can we apply for nova scotia and Quebec pnp at the same time ? Or we can only apply one at a time ? In case if my Quebec csq application is under process .. Can i still apply for Nova Scotia pnp...?

adam2012

Jan 11, 2016
anybody can help. i entered my profile at EE with score of 382 unfortunately lowest the cut off score is 450.
Am i eligible to apply for Nova Scotia PNP ?