07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hatem Abu Nusair said:
Hello Guys. I really can't understand what is taking NSIO so long to reach July applications? Any one have an idea?
July applicants have to wait till march. Probably after 8 months.

faith321

Feb 2, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2015
Doc's Request.
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
04-03-2016
AOR Received.
02-04-2016
Interview........
not applicable
Passport Req..
06-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
shortly
LANDED..........
soon
Skywalker_RT said:
As your documentation wasn't promptly accepted, the officer might have started a more extensive verification, which might involve contacting the people mentioned in your letters, and that may have to be done by your local consulate's officers. While taking this long it's unusual, there are a few other people whose approval was delayed like yours. As your file is about to complete 2 months of processing, you might try to inquire them again. But be polite, asking something like "maybe you have already sent my nomination, but it might have been trapped by the spam filter". You can mention that you're concerned, as most people you have contacted got their nominations in less than a month.

In the end, your file may be in a "hold pile", and it's possible that the simple fact that 2 months have passed without updates from whoever they asked for information makes them ignore that phase and give your nomination anyway.
thank you,
so i took your advice but i got an auto response that the person attending to my file is on vacation and would not be back until march 7th. should i wait or send another mail to the person covering for him/her

laykon2000

Feb 12, 2016
faith321 said:
thank you,
so i took your advice but i got an auto response that the person attending to my file is on vacation and would not be back until march 7th. should i wait or send another mail to the person covering for him/her
OK

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith321 said:
thank you,
If it is an auto response, I would try to contact someone else to ask for directions. But, due to the specificity of your case, it's more likely that they will leave the matter to the person who's already aware of it.

laykon2000

Feb 12, 2016
faith321 said:
thank you,
what do u think skywalker?

laykon2000

Feb 12, 2016
Skywalker_RT said:
If it is an auto response, I would try to contact someone else to ask for directions. But, due to the specificity of your case, it's more likely that they will leave the matter to the person who's already aware of it.
skywalker, what is ur application status

Cyclupsj

Jan 16, 2016
faith321 said:
thank you,

I am having the same issue as yours. I sent additional information on the 14th of January, and am yet to get a feedback also. Please what's the name of your Nominee officer? Mine is Arianne Wentzell.

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
I have received three AOR mails from NSPNP But the immigration officer never included his/her name. Its usually Nova Scotia immigration officer or DM. Otherwise i would have love to send them a mail regarding my application having received a mail from them on 05.02.2016 requestin that i provide documents that support my choice of NOC to get additional 11 points required.

Hatem Abu Nusair

Nov 21, 2015
ritawallu said:
July applicants have to wait till march. Probably after 8 months.
As far as I am concerned, the span of time an applicant has to wait isn't really 8 or 9 months, i think it has to do with the number of applications in the queue. In fact, and as highlighted by skywalker a while ago, it seems that June is under sampled in the spreadsheet. This explains the delay in processing July applications. One other reason that may cause the delay may be contributed to the fact that some of the NSIO officers are processing asylum applications filed by Syrian immigrants.

Whatever the reasons are, I wish the best for all of us.

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
For those who's already gotten their CPR (confirmation of permanent residency) letter and are prepping to come here - beautiful east coast, Halifax (particularly), Nova Scotia, do speak up and let me know. FYI, I am already here. Been a resident of NS for 7 years or so and a PR for close to a year now. I'd be happy to give you fellows some tips and pointers about what to expect.

Cheers...

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
I got my ITA and I am preparing the documents as we speak, can anyone tell me about the upfront medical exam, and where can I find the form (IMM 1017E).

relena08

Aug 15, 2015
Hi, I got my PPR last January. I sent my passport last January 22 and they received it the same day I guess since I got a notification. It has been around 22 business days and I have been waiting for my passport to be returned with visa, I hope. Is this normal? I am worried. ??? Please advise.

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
websphereguy said:
For those who's already gotten their CPR (confirmation of permanent residency) letter and are prepping to come here - beautiful east coast, Halifax (particularly), Nova Scotia, do speak up and let me know. FYI, I am already here. Been a resident of NS for 7 years or so and a PR for close to a year now. I'd be happy to give you fellows some tips and pointers about what to expect.

Cheers...
Hi. Would you be able to share some of your tips and pointers ? Also do you know about the prospects of a software developer (game developer) like me ? My choice tech is C++.

Sharnaa

Oct 7, 2014
Hi,

I submitted documents for PR application during 1st week of December 2015, and since then, I have been trying to check the status of my application using "On-line Services". I gave correct credentials (my UCI #), but it does not show any record.

But I am able to check the status of my application using MyCIC.

Is this something to be worried? Can someone guide me on this?

Thanks in advance.