+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Hatem Abu Nusair

Nov 21, 2015
gpfjl said:
Dear All,

I've been visiting this forum and its spreadsheet for few weeks and would like to thank you all for organizing the information and helping applicants for NSNP. I'm happy to share that I got a nomination from Nova Scotia yesterday. Here is my timeline:

Application sent to NS: 26-May-2015
Application received: 27-May-2015
Data of Pre Screening Email: 05-Jan-2016
EE profile # sent to NS: 14-Jan-2016
Data when additional document sent: 18-Jan-2016
Nomination email date: 08-Feb-2016
I have already filled the spreadsheet.

I hope everybody could feel the same happiness my wife and I are experiencing now. Good luck!
Congratulations for the nomination and good luck with the ITA :) :) :)

Inno77

Aug 24, 2014
gpfjl said:
Dear All,

I've been visiting this forum and its spreadsheet for few weeks and would like to thank you all for organizing the information and helping applicants for NSNP. I'm happy to share that I got a nomination from Nova Scotia yesterday. Here is my timeline:

I hope everybody could feel the same happiness my wife and I are experiencing now. Good luck!
Congratulations and best wishes with the ITA

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
gpfjl said:
Dear All,

Congratulations for getting nominated by Nova Scotia and wish you all the best for the upcoming ITA. :)

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gpfjl said:
Thanks guys! I'll update the spreadsheet on next steps.
Only admins can update the spreadsheet. As soon as you get ITA, just post here. Afterwards, there's also the PR spreadsheet (additional tab on the same file), which is also updated according to the posts made in this thread.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
gpfjl said:
Thanks guys! I'll update the spreadsheet on next steps.
Congratulations. Hope there is a draw tomorrow and you get ITA.

Good luck with you application. We have a PR Whatsapp group that you may be able to join. Just message Arun_NJ

gpfjl

Feb 9, 2016
MASF said:
Congratulations. Hope there is a draw tomorrow and you get ITA.

Good luck with you application. We have a PR Whatsapp group that you may be able to join. Just message Arun_NJ
I hope so, MASF. Thanks.
I know I can't update the spreadsheet directly, Skywalker_RT. I'll post any new information here.

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
[Work History] Do I have to fill and provide documents of Work less than 1 month

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and NS PNP January 2015 section, thanks for this forum and you that we can have a platform to share.
I'd like to ask one question that is:
Do I have to fill the work history in EE and PR application (after EE) if the work is not related to NOC and less than 1 month?
For example:
2002/09-2005/09: Work A, NOC: 2173
2005/10-2005/10: Work B, Sales Support
2005/11-/2008/11: Work C, NOC: 2173
2009/02-present: Work D, NOC: 2173

Now I have reference letter to Work A, C, D
But for work B, I only have contract and offer letter, that is impossible to get contact with the manager or colleague in work B.

then my understanding for:
EE Work History: there's no need to fill the work B in "work experience"
PR application after EE: I have no idea. If I filled 2005/10-2005/10: Work B, Sales Support in Personal History, Do I have to provide support documents to that experience?

The fact is, I've filled Work B experience in personal history in NS PNP (but not provide the support documents, coz i think it's not related with my NOC: 2173, and it's only Personal History)
So if that is not filled in PR Application after EE, only marked as "Unemployed", will CIC compare personal history with PNP and challenge me?

BTW, do you think I'll got rejection as I haven't provide support documents for work B that listed in Personal History?

Thanks a lot for all your help and suggestion.

Best Regards

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Hi All,

I just see a rejection because of not submitting spouse's education certification.
The rejection happened on NS material checking, said because of not pass the completeness checking.

But the principal said he never asked to claim points from his spouse, so he supposed the proof of spouse's education certification is not needed to be submitted.

Is there anyone can try to explain the reason why?
Thanks.

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
hhhh said:
Hi All,

I just see a rejection because of not submitting spouse's education certification.
The rejection happened on NS material checking, said because of not pass the completeness checking.

But the principal said he never asked to claim points from his spouse, so he supposed the proof of spouse's education certification is not needed to be submitted.

Is there anyone can try to explain the reason why?
Thanks.
Hi buddy,
Sorry for rejection :(
What's your timeline?
When did you submit your application to NS?

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
Dear Admin,

I regularly check the spreadsheet for pr applicants but there are no changes at all. I can't believe that no one got a visa during last month...(

For example, victorhora has already received a visa, could you please indicate it in the spreadsheet?

Thank you

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Hi Moh Mor,

The rejection is not to my profile and application, just another forum.
Just curious the reason why.
I think this forum is a place for share, so I just share what I've seen and would like to see whether there's any analysis from your buddies.

Moh Mor said:
Hi buddy,
Sorry for rejection :(
What's your timeline?
When did you submit your application to NS?

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Paulosky said:
hi hhhh sorry for the rejection when did ur file reach nova scotia are u june applicant
Hi Paulosky,

The rejection is not to me, just want to share what I've seen and for your analysis

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
Dear ,

Finally send my application for PR online today.(10/02/2016).

Admin ,i kindly request to update database.

Regards.