+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Please tell me, if Nova Scotia still accepting PNP application . Also, If I have applied to another province (and my application is still being processed) can I still apply to Nova Scotia?

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
jideomoba said:
Hello Guys,

Please tell me, if Nova Scotia still accepting PNP application . Also, If I have applied to another province (and my application is still being processed) can I still apply to Nova Scotia?
I have sent email to NSOI and found below response:
Thank you for your inquiry. This is confirmation that your e-mail has been received.

If you are looking for an update on your file, please note that you will not be contacted until your file reaches processing. Processing for NS Demand is taking 8 months or more.

Please note we are accepting application under all of our streams in the Nova Scotia Nominee Program.

If you have questions regarding any of our other streams please go to our website www.novascotiaimmigration.ca and reveiw the application guidelines. You must determine for yourself if you meet the criteria and if you do we encourage you to submit your application.

NS Office of Immigration

Regards,
Murad

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
Dear experts,

Can anyone please guide me to fill up NS NP application for NS-100.

Murad

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasanul_murad said:
Dear experts,

Can anyone please guide me to fill up NS NP application for NS-100.

Murad
It's everything on the application guide: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-NSDEE-English.pdf

But if you need help on a specific part, please ask.

aadii

Apr 10, 2015
Hi Everyone ,

My NOC is 2172 and my nominee officer replied the below for the additional documents that i have sent .

"I am not satisfied with your reference letter from Cognizant as it does not meet the criteria, as stated in the Nova Scotia Express Entry Guide. You have held multiple positions at Cognizant and the following is not apparent from the reference letter previously submitted.

Please resubmit a new reference letter that clearly explains the above. Only work experience to the date of application (April 24, 2015) will be considered."

Can anyone with the same NOC 2172 who already got their nomination send a sample to adiaditya501@gmail.com .

Kindly help me out its urgent !!!

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Neerajkr80 said:
Hello Experts,

Hope you are are doing well.

I am newbie here and I entered my details in the database.. I am the queue now.. ;)

I sent my NS application on 2nd December, which is received on 8th December. I have few queries as below:

Though have sent my NS Application with valid IELTS score but my IELTS is going to be expired in March. I read somewhere in the thread that the IELTS should be valid at the time of receiving the application at the NS Immigration Office. Also I understand I need to get ready with new IELTS before the previous gets expired.

My question is, in this scenario, will NS process my application or not? I mean, will they ask me the new IELTS results at the time of processing, since the processing time is 5-8 months based on the trend..

Also I seek help of an agent for Express Entry but for NS I did it myself, stating no help was outsourced for NS application. Will that be an issue?

Many thanks to shed some light on this..

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
mostafasaad said:
Dear colleagues,

Congratulate me. Finally got my PPR. Snehan, please update the sheet.

Thanks and good luck to everyone.
Congratulations,
mostafasaad

All the best,
meet you in NS
jiji

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to keep people updated, we have 2 nomination reports from WhatsApp group. With some exceptions, it seems all March applicants have been nominated already.

Additionally, some May applicants reported receiving pre-AORs. The last of them is from May 12th. There seems to be a significant reduction on the amount of candidates after March indeed!

sum123

Dec 5, 2014
Hi everyone will they accept NOC 2283 under NSNP demand express entry system
did anyone received nomination using NOC 2283

Thankyou

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arahmed said:
I replied positively and still waiting
They should confirm it soon, as they seem to be concluding another batch of nominations today. Don't forget to enter your data on the spreadsheet, so we can keep track of the progress of applications. The links are on my signature.

cathy2tt

Dec 9, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
Just to keep people updated, we have 2 nomination reports from WhatsApp group. With some exceptions, it seems all March applicants have been nominated already.

Additionally, some May applicants reported receiving pre-AORs. The last of them is from May 12th. There seems to be a significant reduction on the amount of candidates after March indeed!
Hello Skywalker, thank you for your information and I found that your information are always helpful. I am a new applicant and I sent my application on July 6, 2015. It is said that NS add 300 more intakes, is that true? Do you know what's latest nomination number? Becasue I just want to know that if July applicants still have some hope. By the way, actually I am not satisfied with my settlement plan, do you know if they will reject my application directly becasue of my settlement plan or will they give me a chance to re-write it?

Another question is I have an updated IELTS score test pape on handr with the score higher than the previous one, shall I inform NS about it or just wait until they send the AOR to me?

One last question, I didn't sign my son's name in the 100 form because he is only 4 year's old (both my husband and I signed), will it be a risk?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
mostafasaad said:
Dear colleagues,

Congratulate me. Finally got my PPR. Snehan, please update the sheet.

Thanks and good luck to everyone.
Congrats mostafasaad..

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
Thanks Skywalker,
I have some confusion while filling the form NS-100. Can you please help me out.

#######################################################################
Residence (Page#3)
---------------------
1. Where can I get the community and County details of Nova Scotia? I am interested to setttle in Halifax. Please Suggest.
2. From Jul-2009 to Sep-2012, I have travelled different countries to WORK and my continuous stay was less than 6 months every time as below:

Nigeria -->Jul-2009 till Nov-2009 (4 Months), Jan-2010 till Mar-2010 (3 Months), May-2010 till Jun-2010 (2 months)
Egypt --> Jun-2010 till Jul-2010 (1 month), Aug-2010 till Nov-2010 (3 months), Dec-2010 till Feb-2011 (2 months)
Afghanistan --> May-2011 till Aug-2011 (4 Months), Sep-2011 till Nov-2011 (2 months), Dec-2011 till Feb-2012 (3 months), some more travels with a stay of 2-3 months
UAE --> 2 travels with 1 week stay
Singapore --> Aug-2013 (5 Days), Sep-2015 (5 Days)
Srilanka --> Jun-2013 (3 Days)
India --> Aug-2015 (4 Days)

Should I need to mention all these travel histories? Do I need to take Police Clearance for those stay/travel in Nigeria/Egypt/Afghanistan?

Details of Family Member (Page#5)
------------------------------------
3. Family member includes spouse and children only?

Section E – Language (Page#8)
-------------------------------
4. Should I send the original Report (Proof of language test)? Or I can send a copy?

Section G - Education (Page#12)
----------------------------------
5. What is meant by Elementary/primary school? Please mention education year (1-8 or 1-10)?
6. What is meant by Secondary/high school? Please mention education year (9-10 or 11-12)?
7. What is meant by University/college? Is it Higher Secondary (11-12) or Undergraduate (13-16)?

Personal History (Page#14)
-----------------------------
8. Should I include all my work experience (10 Years) and Education history here? or only the history of last 5 years from current date?

Section I - Settlement (page#15)
-----------------------------------
9. Please advice what should be written in this section? Any limitation of number of words?

Section J – Financial Information (Page#16)
----------------------------------------------
10. What is meant by Unencumbered Funds Available for Settlement?
11. Can I show any Fixed (term) Deposit within Liquid Asset?

Supporting Documents
--------------------------
Page#20
12. Should I sent Original ECA reports to NSOI along with form? Or Keep it for CIC?
13. I have collected the employment letter which includes work history and job descriptions. I am confused with below documents:
- Supporting employment history and documents (Spouse, only if applicable for Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry)
- For Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry, documentation to show work experience match with NOC 2011
14. Can Anyone please share a template of Resume/CV?

Section L & M (Page#22,23)
----------------------------
15. Only Principal Applicant will put Initials? Spouse should put initial or not?

################################################################################

I will send my application by end of December. Looking forward to your help and advice here.

Regards,
Murad