+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Hello Skywalker,

PLEASE HELP ON THE BELOW !!

Hope you are are doing well.

I am newbie here and I entered my details in the database.. I am the queue now.. Wink

I sent my NS application on 2nd December, which is received on 8th December. I have few queries as below:

Though have sent my NS Application with valid IELTS score but my IELTS is going to be expired in March. I read somewhere in the thread that the IELTS should be valid at the time of receiving the application at the NS Immigration Office. Also I understand I need to get ready with new IELTS before the previous gets expired.

My question is, in this scenario, will NS process my application or not? I mean, will they ask me the new IELTS results at the time of processing, since the processing time is 5-8 months based on the trend..

Also I seek help of an agent for Express Entry but for NS I did it myself, stating no help was outsourced for NS application. Will that be an issue?

Many thanks to shed some light on this..

sharonb

May 14, 2015
aadii

Ratings: +0

Re: NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

« Reply #5987 on: December 09, 2015, 11:44:25 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone ,

My NOC is 2172 and my nominee officer replied the below for the additional documents that i have sent .

"I am not satisfied with your reference letter from Cognizant as it does not meet the criteria, as stated in the Nova Scotia Express Entry Guide. You have held multiple positions at Cognizant and the following is not apparent from the reference letter previously submitted.

Please resubmit a new reference letter that clearly explains the above. Only work experience to the date of application (April 24, 2015) will be considered.
Can anyone with the same NOC 2172 who already got their nomination send a sample to adiaditya501@gmail.com .

Kindly help me out its urgent !!!

Hello All ,

''Only work experience to the date of application (April 24, 2015) will be considered''.

Does this imply reference letter from organisation where one has resigned would not be accepted ? If that is the case , how can one handle thus issue ?

vivu_2014

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2016
aadii said:
Hi Everyone ,

My NOC is 2172 and my nominee officer replied the below for the additional documents that i have sent .

"I am not satisfied with your reference letter from Cognizant as it does not meet the criteria, as stated in the Nova Scotia Express Entry Guide. You have held multiple positions at Cognizant and the following is not apparent from the reference letter previously submitted.

Please resubmit a new reference letter that clearly explains the above. Only work experience to the date of application (April 24, 2015) will be considered."

Can anyone with the same NOC 2172 who already got their nomination send a sample to adiaditya501@gmail.com .

Hi Aadi,

I have applied under same NOC code. Still I did not receive any AOR as my application reached to NS on 7th July. Please let me know if you want sample letters which I have provided to them.

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
vivu_2014 said:
Hi Aadi,

I have applied under same NOC code. Still I did not receive any AOR as my application reached to NS on 7th July. Please let me know if you want sample letters which I have provided to them.
Hi vivu_2014,

Can I get the sample letter, as I am planning to apply soon. Please send me at hasanul20@gmail.com

Murad

sharonb

May 14, 2015
Please , could somebody assist with the following enquiry on Reference Letter from applicant that is no more working due to resignation like for a year ?

aadii

Ratings: +0

Re: NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

« Reply #5987 on: December 09, 2015, 11:44:25 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone ,

Please resubmit a new reference letter that clearly explains the above. Only work experience to the date of application (April 24, 2015) will be considered.

Hello All ,

''Only work experience to the date of application (April 24, 2015) will be considered''.

Does this imply reference letter from organisation where one has resigned would not be accepted ? If that is the case , how can one handle thus issue ?

laroiyaambuj

Dec 5, 2015
Hi everyone, received my nomination in mycic today...waiting for nomination letter email from nsnp..pls update the excel admins...:)

Ambuj

chitra84

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/07/2015
Hello everyone,

Got the PPR mail 1 hour ago. ;D

vivu_2014

Sep 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
12-08-2016
AOR Received.
03-09-2016
chitra84 said:
Hello everyone,

Congratulations !!!! :)

rgeorge2

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2015
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
29 Jul 2015
File Transfer...
1 Aug 2015
Med's Request
8 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12 Sept 2015
Passport Req..
Decision Made Feb1 st PPR Feb 8th
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2016
LANDED..........
Waiting
chitra84 said:
Hello everyone,

Congrats Chitra........... Please share your timelines...........

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sum123 said:
Hi everyone will they accept NOC 2283 under NSNP demand express entry system
did anyone received nomination using NOC 2283

Thankyou
It's currently not in their list.

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Paulosky said:
hi areise have u received aor
not yet, but yesterday got a mail and the NS office just wanted know whether am i interested to continue my application. I replied them to continue

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cathy2tt said:
Hello Skywalker, thank you for your information and I found that your information are always helpful. I am a new applicant and I sent my application on July 6, 2015. It is said that NS add 300 more intakes, is that true? Do you know what's latest nomination number? Becasue I just want to know that if July applicants still have some hope. By the way, actually I am not satisfied with my settlement plan, do you know if they will reject my application directly becasue of my settlement plan or will they give me a chance to re-write it?

Another question is I have an updated IELTS score test pape on handr with the score higher than the previous one, shall I inform NS about it or just wait until they send the AOR to me?

One last question, I didn't sign my son's name in the 100 form because he is only 4 year's old (both my husband and I signed), will it be a risk?

Thank you in advance for your reply.
The additional 300 were added around mid-September. This year's quota is currently 650 nominations, shared between NS Demand and NS Experience streams. So far, the last reported nomination was around 380, but there might be 400 already.

I don't know if your case will be accessed during this years, but it will be carried to 2016 nonetheless.

As far as I know, the main reason for promptly rejecting an application is an incomplete package. If your settlement plan isn't good, they'll probably ask you to provide more details.

I'm not sure if you can send your new IELTS scores now, but there's no harm in asking them.

Signatures are only needed for the principal, spouse and dependents 18 years or older.