Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/07/2015
mostafasaad said:
Dear colleagues,

Congratulate me. Finally got my PPR. Snehan, please update the sheet.

Thanks and good luck to everyone.
Congrats mostafa :)

mostafasaad

Jul 2, 2014
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
28-06-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
Thank you all. May Allah bless you all and all who are waiting for PPR receive it sooooon. :) :) :)

AKindia

Sep 3, 2015
Arahmed said:
Hi dears
I just get a message from NS that they received my file on 28 April and they want me to confirm if I wish to continue processing the file
Is it natural ? And what the next step is?

Hi Arahmed
Can you please update us about AOR....

eazcue

Jun 27, 2014
Havana
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello people, congrats to everyone that has been nominated or anything that implies a "Yes" in this process. It has been 3 weeks since I submitted my app, and S4 form. How long usually takes for the next request or step? Also, is the system down at CIC or it's just me?

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
eazcue said:
Hello people, congrats to everyone that has been nominated or anything that implies a "Yes" in this process. It has been 3 weeks since I submitted my app, and S4 form. How long usually takes for the next request or step? Also, is the system down at CIC or it's just me?
Hello, the system is down((( the whole day... Seems to be a big problem there

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hamed__1983 said:
Hi dear guys,

I have very simple question that has made me confused.my IELTS mark is L:6,R:8,W:6,S:7 (overall:7). Now I want to know how my language score will be calculated!!?I read the application guide of Nova Scotia but didn't get the answer, I mean each skill have a separate score or just the overall score is important? in my calculation, it has 20 score (I calculated each skill separately) but I'm not sure,would u plz help me?
With respect to the above query, I'm a little bit confused how one can calculate ones scores independently. From the NS application guide, I have the following:

"Calculate your language points
You must meet the minimum level of CLB 7 (for your first official language in all four language areas).
To get points for your second official language, you must meet the minimum level of CLB 5 (in all four language areas).
First language official Points Speaking Listening Reading Writing CLB higher level 9 or 6 6 6 6 CLB level 8 5 5 5 5 CLB level 7 4 4 4 4 Below CLB 7 Not eligible to apply Note: You can only get four points in total for basic-level skills in your second official language, and only if you have a score of at least CLB 5 in each of the four language abilities. Second official language Points At least CLB 5 in all of the four abilities 4 CLB 4 or less in any of the four abilities "

So, from the above analysis, it means that if one has a CLB 7 for instance, then he gets a uniform point across boards (ie 4x4 =16). If one has a CLB of 8 he gets 5 across board making 20 and so forth. But if one has a CLB lower than 7, he gets 7ero points and so is ineligible. So my query is how do colleagues here come to the conclusion that the English scores are calculated independently when there is no such indication? Besides, if one has for instance L: 9, S: 8, R: 9 and W: 8. What does this entail? This is a CLB 9, then does that mean that the person will now calculate his points indepently? If that is the case, this is what we will see: L=6pts, S=5pts, R=6pts and W=5pts making a total of 22 as agaisnt 24 going by the CLB 9 of 6points across boards. Then, we all know that the higest you can get is 24points and that is CLB 9 so, CLB 7 having 20 seems unrealistic. Then also, if one has L: 7, S:7, R:6 and W:7.5, this is CLB 7 making a total of 16points, ie 4 across boards. But if this is to be calculated separately, then L=4pts, S=4pts, R=4pts(cos it falls within CLB 7) and W=4pts and you will also get a total of 16. Then from the case quoted, the questioner has L:6, R:8, W:6 and S:7. In this case, it is also a CLB 7 which is aggined 4points across boards. So, if we decide to calculate it differenlty, we will also have 16. L=4pts, R=4pts, W=4pts and S=4pts. The reason being that there is no independent points for different level of scores. And one higher score does not constitute a higher CLB until that is achieved across boards. Otherwise, there is a depression. Say, L:4, S:4, R:4 and W:8. This is not a CLB 8 or 7. Guess it is something lower than 5 or so. Pls someone should correct me if I'm wrong or confused. I will appreciate useful inputs. Thanks

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Hello Experts,

Hope you are are doing well.

I am newbie here and I entered my details in the database.. I am the queue now.. ;)

I sent my NS application on 2nd December, which is received on 8th December. I have few queries as below:

Though have sent my NS Application with valid IELTS score but my IELTS is going to be expired in March. I read somewhere in the thread that the IELTS should be valid at the time of receiving the application at the NS Immigration Office. Also I understand I need to get ready with new IELTS before the previous gets expired.

My question is, in this scenario, will NS process my application or not? I mean, will they ask me the new IELTS results at the time of processing, since the processing time is 5-8 months based on the trend..

Also I seek help of an agent for Express Entry but for NS I did it myself, stating no help was outsourced for NS application. Will that be an issue?

Many thanks to shed some light on this..

jagan7mohan

Oct 16, 2014
Hello Everyone..

I got my ITA. Thanks for the guidance throughout and i will keep the forum updated regarding my progress.

Nomination received- December 1st
ITA received- December 4th.

My application was received at NS office on 2nd June 2015 .

Thanks
Jagan

amit7678

Apr 17, 2015
jagan7mohan said:
Hello Everyone..

I got my ITA. Thanks for the guidance throughout and i will keep the forum updated regarding my progress.

Thanks
Jagan

how it is possible from april to direct june

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
jagan7mohan said:
Hello Everyone..

Thanks
Jagan
congratulations

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
hi jagan mohan u said ur application was received on the 2nd of june,is it nova scotia demand express entry u applied for,i want to know if they have started processing june applicants as i am july applicant

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
Hello Experts,

I am preparing the application form and supporting documents for NS PNP. Bit confused about below 2 documents. Please help me to understand.

1. Supporting employment history and documents
2. Documentation to show work experience match with NOC 2011

Murad

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Same here, what we need to provide for "Documentation to show experience match with NOC 2011 "???