Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
Dear Seniors,

I have submitted my application to NSOI in Aug/2015.

I would like to withdraw my app now. Could you please advise me how to withdraw my application now?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Michael

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
hogiamisan said:
Dear Seniors,

I have submitted my application to NSOI in Aug/2015.

I would like to withdraw my app now. Could you please advise me how to withdraw my application now?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Michael
Send an email to nsnp@novascotia.ca quoting your name and file number.

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
mapleback said:
Send an email to nsnp@novascotia.ca quoting your name and file number.
Thanks for your quick response, mappleback!

I havent received AOR from NSOI yet so I do not have a file number.

The reason is that the officer in NB province asked me the proof of my withdrawal from other 'in progress' application. I think my app in NSOI should not be considered as 'in progress' but I would like to withdraw anyway.

Do you think how long does it take to get acknowledge from NS that they have accepted my withdrwal?

Thanks

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
Hello to all those who have also recieved AOR.

Is it a tendency of the NSOI officials to always mentions " I am not satisfied with your intention to settle in Nova Scotia" kindly provide more info or else we shall reject your application...

please add more light...

Voyager2014

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks,

I have sent my NS applications last day. I have included my Bachelors (which I have ECA). I do have Masters (yet to receive ECA).
Since I have submitted the forms, can I send the ECA report of Masters later

Kindly advice

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
thats not true ahunj they dont send that to everyone unless u have a connection to other province like u have a relative or applied to another province before for immigration or lived and worked n another province what they usually say is what research u have done about nova scotia and why u chose nova scotia over other provinces in canada

davimcjr

Dec 20, 2014
Admins, if possible, please update the spreadsheet.

davimcjr
-NOC: 2133
-Application Sent: 13th March 2015
-Applicattion Received: 16th March 2015
-AOR: 3rd November 2015
-EE profile number, Job Seeker Validation Code, updated proof of funds, and NOC comparison with work experience sent date: 9th November 2015
-Nomination Email date: 19th November 2015

Thank you for your attention.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
davimcjr said:

davimcjr
-EE profile number, Job Seeker Validation Code, updated proof of funds, and NOC comparison with work experience sent date: 9th November 2015

Congrats and good luck on the EE stage!

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
davimcjr said:

davimcjr

Congratulations davimcjr
I updated your info
Thanks

Hatem Abu Nusair

Nov 21, 2015
Dear Candidates,

I completed my nomination application for the demand stream and sent it on August 23 2015, which was received on August 26 2015. From what I heard form other candidates; it takes around 8 months for the application to get to the review stage. Obviously, there is a large number of application in queue currently. Having said that, and knowing that I've already applied this year; my question is: shall I apply again in 2016 as there is a chance that my application won't get reviewed this year? or are the NS immigration office going to carry applications pending review this year to next year? I need to know if any of the applicants this year had any formal reply from NS immigration office via email in this regard.

Thanks.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hatem Abu Nusair said:
Dear Candidates,

I completed my nomination application for the demand stream and sent it on August 23 2015, which was received on August 26 2015. From what I heard form other candidates; it takes around 8 months for the application to get to the review stage. Obviously, there is a large number of application in queue currently. Having said that, and knowing that I've already applied this year; my question is: shall I apply again in 2016 as there is a chance that my application won't get reviewed this year? or are the NS immigration office going to carry applications pending review this year to next year? I need to know if any of the applicants this year had any formal reply from NS immigration office via email in this regard.

Thanks.
Any applications not processed this year will remain in the queue for next year...this is the response that people have received when inquiring. In other words..don't apply again

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Voyager2014 said:
Folks,

I have sent my NS applications last day. I have included my Bachelors (which I have ECA). I do have Masters (yet to receive ECA).
Since I have submitted the forms, can I send the ECA report of Masters later

Kindly advice
I believe you Should do that as this ECA for your Master Degree will increase your score, But I think that would be more appropriate if you wait until your receive AOR.. When your file was sent? have you received any emails from NS?

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hatem Abu Nusair said:
Dear Candidates,

Thanks.
I dont see any problem of not submitting again your app, its almost the end of 2015 and they are still processing March's application.. if they continue this way i dont think they will even reach August within 2016.. so I would really think you should keep your docs ready and once they announce the new program of 2016 review and submit new one UNLESS they say it OFFICIALLY Not to do so if you have submitted ur app during 2015..

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
Dear Friends,

I am doing something really weird as most of the people are waiting for AOR or updates from NSOI but I am about the send a request to withdraw my application at NSOI.

My application has reached NSOI in Aug/2015 but now I decided to withdraw as I wanted to focus on my application in NBPNP.

My question is: Does anybody know how long does it take to get a confirmation from NSOI after sending mail to nsnp@novascotia.ca to withdraw an application?

If anyone used to withdraw your app in NSOI, please do me a favor and kindly share with me.

Thank you very much!

Best to everyone has been waiting for AOR/updates from NSOI.

Michael

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
Admins, please update the spreadsheet with these 2 details for me:

EE Profile creation date: 11-Jan-2015
EE Profile number sent to NSOI: 7-Nov-2015

Thank you :)