Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
Hi all.
I finally got a email asking about my current situation. Which i believe is the AOR. glad to see the email. They asked me if i have accepted any nomination or ITA.
I have replied with the required info and expressed my desire to continue with the application.
I saw there is a whatsapp group for people getting AOR. Please request the admin of group to add me to the whatsapp group. I will surely need a lot of help and guidence now from veterans here.
My mobile number is +91 9324310141.
If any one wants to email me then my email ID is bandgarvijay@ymail.com.
I wish all the luck to people in que and hope to see all with positive reply.
God bless all.
Regards.

concorde

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-08-2016
Hi guys. Received two mails yesterday from NS. First one asking about current status if any ita or pnp has been reveived by us and second one stating completeness check has been completed and a file number.

File was submitted around 25th march at NS office.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
ahunj said:
I just mentioned about comparison of nova Scotia with others and how I intend to settle.. That's it.

The officer says she needs to know the source of the finds that I mentioned...
Do exactly as was asked. Tell her which websites you found your information on you can send the links if you have them . To get a more detailed response from the forum you may need to post the exact request

jagan7mohan

Oct 16, 2014
Hi All

I had sent my application with NOC 2173 Software Engineers and Designers. I am a Software Testing professional. At the time of my application NOC 2283 was not present. So I had sent as 2173 . Now I can see 2283 (Information systems testing technicians) in the CIC website. The Nominee officer is asking for updated Job letters which will match 2173. What should i do now. Whether should I mention about 2283 . Is it ok to mention him that my job duties belong more to 2283 now. Please help me with this

Thanks
Jagan

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
jagan7mohan said:
Hi All

I had sent my application with NOC 2173 Software Engineers and Designers. I am a Software Testing professional. At the time of my application NOC 2283 was not present. So I had sent as 2173 . Now I can see 2283 (Information systems testing technicians) in the CIC website. The Nominee officer is asking for updated Job letters which will match 2173. What should i do now. Whether should I mention about 2283 . Is it ok to mention him that my job duties belong more to 2283 now. Please help me with this

Thanks
Jagan
I faced the same issue as yours with my application to New Brunswick (NB). They requested me to 'reassess my NOC'. I realized that my original NOC code 2173 were not fully reflected in my ref letters, and I have decided to change it to 2283.

What I did with NB were:
. Prepare an explanation letter with brief info that I would like to change my NOC from 2173 to 2282 after reviewing all of my existing ref letter and Job Duties (JD) of 2283.
. Re-submitted all forms related to NOC code (changing to new NOC code 2283)

They have received my updated docs and accepted.

So, back to your case, I don't have exp with NS but if I were you, I would:
. Did the same as what I did for my NB's case.
AND
. Send updated ref letter which reflect closely to JD of NOC 2173.

Hope this helps.

jagan7mohan

Oct 16, 2014
Yes . That sounds good. So I presume that it is ok to request the Nominee officer for a change to my NOC. In that case I will use the same letters which are closer to 2283 . Ans ask them for a change in NOC.
I can't get updated job letters. So I want to use the same letters.

Hope this would work

Thanks
Jagan

Phaphy5

Nov 18, 2015
application received: 23rd of march
aor: 10th of November
bank statement and Job description sent: 16 of Nov.
waiting for the nomination mail

Amanra05

Oct 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there someone who received an AOR this week? Did they start to evaluate the applications sent in in April or they are still working with the March cases? Thanks for keeping us informed!

aquafame

Nov 16, 2015
application received: 23rd of march
aor: 10th of November, and they gave me a table to compare my work experience to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. I did so.
On 11th of November the Officer sent an intention of refusal - Why have you chosen Nova Scotia as your intended destination, compared to other parts of Canada? Please provide information regarding settlement specific to Nova Scotia. What have you done to research Nova Scotia and the area you hope to settle in?
I provided all the information I know, all the websites where I was looking for a job, and did a research about life in Nova Scotia.
· You conveyed that 0111 Financial Manager is your intended occupation in Nova Scotia; however, this occupation is not among those identified as “Opportunity occupations in Nova Scotia” on page 19 of the guidelines for the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream . You might revisit the NOC codes of “opportunity occupations in Nova Scotia” which may reflect main duties consistent with your work experience.
I changed my NOC 1112, where almost of my duties are the same as in the NOC 2011, I wish everything will be fine.
I wish GOOD Luck to everyone ;)

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Friends (With PR Applications).. G.Morning

Did you check recently on your status in ECAS?

Yesterday Status was not there, Today I couldn't even get in to my account?

Anyone with same issue? What's happening?!

Thanks

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverickjo said:

Friends (With PR Applications).. G.Morning

Did you check recently on your status in ECAS?

Yesterday Status was not there, Today I couldn't even get in to my account?

Anyone with same issue? What's happening?!

Thanks
Many people are experiencing this issue. There's an entire thread dedicated to it under the Express Entry topic

Jas Singh

Oct 9, 2014
Hi Experts.
Need one advice. We are family of 4 and the CAD required to show is more than we have. What is the possibility to apply alone and then plan to get family over.

Thanks for your advice in advance.
Thanks,
Jas

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MASF said:
Do exactly as was asked. Tell her which websites you found your information on you can send the links if you have them . To get a more detailed response from the forum you may need to post the exact request
Well, I am not sure what they are expecting here. The links? I am sure we aren't allowed to say "Google" but I think no one keeps track of where we got the information from. :( . We just google, open 10 pages and research the information we need, polish it and write it down. We do not usually keep track of where we got the information from.

@ahunj : Tell her something about the keywords you used when you did your research like "The best of Nova Scotia", "Apartments in Halifax", "Culture in Nova Scotia", etc. You get my point, don't you? Try to tell them you were doing online research and you extracted and compiled the information from wikis, blogs, expat forums etc.

Good luck and I really really hope you get your nomination. All the very best :) .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Jas Singh said:
Hi Experts.
Need one advice. We are family of 4 and the CAD required to show is more than we have. What is the possibility to apply alone and then plan to get family over.

Thanks for your advice in advance.
Thanks,
Jas
Not advisable.

Even if you apply alone, you MUST still show funds to support your dependents whether or not they are accompanying you.

You cannot say you are single in your application because that would amount to misrepresentation.