Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Thanks riddymon,
As I told I have got nomination recently and I have more than 900 score, Now can I get medical test before ITA?

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
khayz2015 said:
Hello,

Has anyone who already has a nomination had any experience with their express entry profile becoming ineligible when it was updated with their passport and work experience? Thus the work around is to create a new express entry profile but with this the nomination will not be reflected.
Our representative already informed via email the NS officer and requested for the nomination to be sent to the new express entry profile , and after 2 emails including request for the screen shot of the closed express entry profile the officer has not replied to date.

What would be the normal waiting time for them to reissue a nomination or will it be granted at all?

hi dear,pls send me a pm theres a particular persons email in nsnp you are to send that request to and he will do it for you.i had a similar issue when my first pr application was cancelled,i sent an email to the said person and he sent me a new nomination that same day from nsoi .

Thanks a lot!

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
navid2014 said:
Have one more question, for the Nova Scotia PNP NSNP 100 form there is a portion where in you need to enter the details such as,

Do you or your spouse or common -law partner have relatives (including, dependent children, mother, father, brothers, sisters,
aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, grandchildren, niece, nephew) living in Nova Scotia or elsewhere in Canada ?

As I have an approved PR & planning to land in March 2016 can my younger brother fill in my details in this section gain the points accordingly?

-Navid

He definitely can but he should state that you are planning to land in march,2016.he should also include your confirmation of permanent residency page in his application.

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
lyndzkiel said:
NSNP-EE

PNP-NOVA SCOTIA
jan19-send application to NSOI
via DHL
jan23-received at NSOI
may22-AOR from NSOI
july13-received
Intends to Refuse Letter(15days)
july22-sent additional documents
july23-nomination from NSOI
july28-received a nomination letter
august7-ITA received(960)(60days)
august30-medical exam(EDE-Family)
august30-sent online
application(CAD1,040)
august30-AOR received
august31-requested sched4 & 4a
september2-medical passed
september2-submitted sched4 & LOE
september2-ECAS access-In Process
-4 lines
october23-medical received viaECAS
-5 lines
october28-background check
in progress
october29-PPR
november10-sent passport
november16-decision made
many congrats lyndzkiel :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hope 2015 said:
Thanks dear,
Shouldn't I upload medical test result with other supporting documents right after getting ITA?
In EE, all documents must be uploaded upfront. That includes the medicals. You will NOT receive a separate request for medicals.

Well, you can get your meds done after the ITA. The reason I am telling you this this will buy you some more time to land!! How?

See, meds are valid for 1 year. After you get your PPR, you have to land before the expiry of your meds expire. So, if you rush meds and get it before ITA, then the time you get to land after PPR is diminished. So, I suggest you to get meds after you receive your ITA.

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
Hello,,

Annyone here who was asked to show details on the research done thta lead to choosing Nova Scotia... i have been ask to do so.

please assist.

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
ahunj said:
Hello,,

Annyone here who was asked to show details on the research done thta lead to choosing Nova Scotia... i have been ask to do so.

please assist.
That's the first time I heard of that.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ahunj said:
Hello,,

please assist.
Well.. You must have written a settlement plan right? What did you write in that?

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:
Thanks riddymon,
As I told I have got nomination recently and I have more than 900 score, Now can I get medical test before ITA?
Yeah..go for it!

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well.. You must have written a settlement plan right? What did you write in that?
I just mentioned about comparison of nova Scotia with others and how I intend to settle.. That's it.

The officer says she needs to know the source of the finds that I mentioned...

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi guys,
the last 3 digits of my nomination number is between 304-310

Voyager2014

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

Can I still apply for Nova Scotia. Could anyone tell me what are the required documents. I dont have a valid job offer

NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICATION GUIDE AND FORMS:

Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Application Guide
Changes – Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Application Guide
NSNP 100 – Application Form (May 2015)
NSNP 200 – Employer Information
NSNP 50 Use of a Representative (if applicable)
NSNP 60 – Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual (if applicable)

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Voyager2014 said:
Guys

Can I still apply for Nova Scotia. Could anyone tell me what are the required documents. I dont have a valid job offer

NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICATION GUIDE AND FORMS:

Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Application Guide
Changes – Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Application Guide
NSNP 100 – Application Form (May 2015)
NSNP 200 – Employer Information
NSNP 50 Use of a Representative (if applicable)
NSNP 60 – Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual (if applicable)
It is still possible, but the application method will change to online soon. Therefore, until your documents (and maybe translations) are ready you may have to go through the new system, which should remain similar to the current one, although there is no confirmation yet.

As for the documents, they are all detailed in the application guide. In short, you need to provide your pictures and from each accompanying family member, birth certificates (and marriage, if applicable), passport identification and stamped pages, educational documents (as well as an ECA, if your had your education out of Canada), language test results, work experience letters, documentation to show experience match with the intended NOC, a Resume/CV and proof of supporting funds. Additional documents might be necessary, depending on the applicants profile.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
hope 2015 said:
Thank you dear MASF for your reply,
But about my spouse's work experience, I cant delete it from my profile because in this section I should choose 'yes' for this question: does ... have any work experience?
Maybe you mean after getting ITA there is an option to transfer some items to history which dont need any supporting documents. Please explain a bit more about this.
I had the same doubts when I saw this was the advise given on the forum so I paid special attention when I was filling out my form. the comment before it ask you for the question says:

We will assess ******current and previous jobs for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate **** score. You can tell us about each job by filling in the fields below. Do not enter any work related to or performed during an apprenticeship process.

This implies that it is asking for work experience for you spouse that gave you points in express entry. So if that is your case you have to put the experience. If is not you can say no here. There is a section once you receive ITA that ask you for last ten years history in this section you have the option to list all work experience.

Hope this helps