+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
I have applied for Nova Scotia PNP in the month of Septmeber under Demand stream program. As the average time to receive the AOR is 8 months , I am planning to create a new profile and try my luck . I stand at 438 and NOC is 2173. The problem here is I have mentioned the EE profile number and job seeker code in Nova scotia application. If I am lucky and Nova scotia carries this years applications to next year , Will I be in trouble as my existing profile will not be present in the pool as I have deactivated it ? Anyone thought on this ?

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaprseeker said:
I have applied for Nova Scotia PNP in the month of Septmeber under Demand stream program. As the average time to receive the AOR is 8 months , I am planning to create a new profile and try my luck . I stand at 438 and NOC is 2173. The problem here is I have mentioned the EE profile number and job seeker code in Nova scotia application. If I am lucky and Nova scotia carries this years applications to next year , Will I be in trouble as my existing profile will not be present in the pool as I have deactivated it ? Anyone thought on this ?
I can't confirm it, but it seems that you can notify NSOI by e-mail about changes in your application.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Skywalker_RT said:
I can't confirm it, but it seems that you can notify NSOI by e-mail about changes in your application.
No 1 knows how CIC will deal with that, as no profiles have expired till today, but one thing I can confirm you: when ur profile expires, u'll get a new profile # once u update ur expired profile. What is unknown is if there will be any sort of information on ur new profile, referring to the old one. As it was said before, you can email NS with new info regarding your profile, jsut to be on the safe side.

I've sent my app earlier in october, so I'll most likely have to do that myself.

ambreenkhan

Nov 3, 2015
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
30-01-2017
Hi Guys!!

I have recieved an AOR today from Nova Scotia. They require additional documents. Please help me with the following questions:

1. They need an updated bank statement. Now, my question is that I am currently not residing in my own country as I am in Australia for further studies. I need to show the bank statement of my country's bank right? Can I also show the bank statement from Australia? How old can the statment be? 3-6 months old right?
2. The NOC code for your intended occupation in Nova Scotia. To help you determine your code, go to website.
For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, directly compare your work experience to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed.
For this, I need to fill out a table that they have sent in the e-mail only right? I don't need to re-send my experience letter or anything else?

Also, how long do they usuaully take after recieving additonal documents for the nomination?

Please share your experiences as I have only 5 business days to submit the documents.

Thanks in advance,
Ambreen

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
ambreenkhan said:
Hi Guys!!

I have recieved an AOR today from Nova Scotia. They require additional documents. Please help me with the following questions:

1. They need an updated bank statement. Now, my question is that I am currently not residing in my own country as I am in Australia for further studies. I need to show the bank statement of my country's bank right? Can I also show the bank statement from Australia? How old can the statment be? 3-6 months old right?the country is not as important as the fact that the account belongs to you. The statement should be for October, September and August as these are the last three full months. This is based on the instructions I received when additional docs were requested from me
2. The NOC code for your intended occupation in Nova Scotia. To help you determine your code, go to website.
For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, directly compare your work experience to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed.
For this, I need to fill out a table that they have sent in the e-mail only right? I don't need to re-send my experience letter or anything else?
That assumption is correct you do not need to resend your experience letters.

Also, how long do they usuaully take after recieving additonal documents for the nomination?

Please share your experiences as I have only 5 business days to submit the documents.

Thanks in advance,
Ambreen

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
ambreenkhan said:
Hi Guys!!

I have recieved an AOR today from Nova Scotia.
Ambreen
Congratulations,
I updated SS. Your name in SS is AmbreenFaizan,right?

Peniel

Sep 3, 2015
Hello guys,

I sent additional documentation of my MBA certificate and WES assessment of same to NSOI today for their consideration when processing my application. My application was initially sent with my BSC and WES report and it was received at NS on April 2015.

I hope this is allowed???

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Braxod said:
hi poonam
yes I am post ITA. hw abt ur application? which stage r u in?
what u say on my questn??
Hi Barxod,

They expect you to submit all stamped pages. however, i submitted all pages of my pp.

my application has only got medical passed so far.

Good luck with your application.

Kind Regards
Poonam

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poonam_nagrani said:
Hi Barxod,

They expect you to submit all stamped pages. however, i submitted all pages of my pp.

my application has only got medical passed so far.

Good luck with your application.

Kind Regards
Poonam

Hi Poonam, in the system, it doesnt say all your pp's pages? it said bio page that shows birth, nationality and photo.

Unless you are residing outside of your home country, then you have to show valid visas to match your residency status?

What do you think?

ambreenkhan

Nov 3, 2015
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
30-01-2017
hope 2015 said:
Congratulations,
I updated SS. Your name in SS is AmbreenFaizan,right?
Yes. I forgot the password for that account, thats why created a new account.

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Hi Seniors....

How many days/months do we have in order to accept the nomination after receiving from NS, before it expires???

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
How do NS convey that the application has been rejected after getting AOR ? And in how many months do they convey their decision? Do they send email or send the application package back?
Need help on this...
Thanks....

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YANP said:
Hi Seniors....

How many days/months do we have in order to accept the nomination after receiving from NS, before it expires??? - 30 calendar days

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taral80 said:
How do NS convey that the application has been rejected after getting AOR ? There is no such cases that NSP has rejected during the initial stage. They will request additional docs through E mail prior to conclude decision.

And in how many months do they convey their decision? - Depends on the number of applications. Usually one month, after AOR but still this will based on the review, verification and other factors as part of process.

Do they send email or send the application package back? - NSP 2014 applications were sent to the applicants by post due to CAP.

Need help on this...
Thanks....

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Maverickjo said:

Hi Poonam, in the system, it doesnt say all your pp's pages? it said bio page that shows birth, nationality and photo.

Unless you are residing outside of your home country, then you have to show valid visas to match your residency status?

What do you think?
Hi Maverickjo

Correct they mentioned younhave to submit first and last page. However, if you have traveled abroad on any visa that you would be showing in your travel history ao uploading stamped pages would serve as a proof. Additionally they need atleast two blank pages in ur passport if you are requested for pp.

thereby, i advised on all stamped pages along with first and last

infact i upoaded all pages

regards
poonam