+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

ajhope

Oct 7, 2015
I was not aware of this :-[

However,though my Job title in the present company is different,I am still continuing with the same job roles as given in NOC 2173.
Any idea if an affidavit and a letter from reporting manager might help in this situation?

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
kaussa said:
Hi Iriscidiscent77,

In our case we opted this province over other prominent province is because we had real low CRC score. NS is the only province which seems to accept us. nothing more than that.

Thanks,
Kaussa
Hi Kaussa,

Thanks for your feedback. Do you think my 400 is a low CRS score? I have seen latest CIC nomination is 450 CRS so I'm also looking for a province who could give me a nomination. I don't have any ties except for friends in Alberta and Ontario but I don't think this would not count much. I also don't have any job offer. My NOC is in IT field 2282.

I have found my NOC in Nova Scotia in demand category as well as New Brunswick (which are the only ones not requiring ties nor job offer).

Any other inputs would greatly help. Thanks

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
yeyeoba said:
Thanks so Much Oga Jiji Irawo (star). I studied in Uk for a year, do I need PCC although I did not stay in the UK for 1 full year as I was always going to Nigeria every 3 months. I am presently in the Uk but going back soon, do you think I will need UK PCC or the Nigeria own will suffice?

Thank you sir.
@ yeyeoba,

I think it will be safe to get the PCC for UK if you can get it. This will save you from all the explanation which the immigration officer may mis-interpret.

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Hi Kaussa,

Thanks for your feedback. Do you think my 400 is a low CRS score? I have seen latest CIC nomination is 450 CRS so I'm also looking for a province who could give me a nomination. I don't have any ties except for friends in Alberta and Ontario but I don't think this would not count much. I also don't have any job offer. My NOC is in IT field 2282.

I have found my NOC in Nova Scotia in demand category as well as New Brunswick (which are the only ones not requiring ties nor job offer).

Any other inputs would greatly help. Thanks

Hi Iris

Your CRS 400 is a good one. I think you may have other option to apply for Ontario (OONP), apart from NS, as your score is 400. However, you should receive EOI from them.

Travelling_Bird

Sep 29, 2015
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the APR
Med's Request
Sent with the APR
Med's Done....
13-11-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have been asked for additional document and information and I sent them today

Admin Please update Spreed sheet:-
Additional document asked:- 7/Oct/2015
Name:- Travelling_Bird

Thanks a lot :)

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Travelling_Bird said:
I have been asked for additional document and information and I sent them today

Admin Please update Spreed sheet:-
Additional document asked:- 7/Oct/2015
Name:- Travelling_Bird

Thanks a lot :)
Hi,
Its updated. Please lets know which documents NSOI asked?
Thanks

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
I received my nomination today after 21 emails back and forth between myself and the nomination officer, I have received good news. I will share the range of the last 3 digits of the Nomination Certificate as soon as it is received. :D :D :D

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
hulyamariyah said:
Good day everyone... :)
I've been scanning through the feeds with hopes that I would see a similar situation as mine... but I didn't find any... Im hoping that someone would help me with this matter.

Im applying with a help of a consultancy service, I was recently told by my handler that the nominee officer is requesting me to explain how i was able to become a financial manager being a 25years old (we actually own the company and as the only business accounting graduate I was given that position).

We then sent a letter explaining that we own the company and provided proofs like business taxes and important permits. However, my handler also told me that I could be under financial officers so it was also included in the explanation.

Hours after the Nominee officer sent us a reply,

"Please note that NOC 1114, Other Financial Officer, is also not on the opportunity occupation list for Nova Scotia Demand."

And that I would be receiving their decision together with my file next week. Basing on this reply, is there a hint of chance in it or something that I need to ready my self sadly ?

Also, (i know this might sound silly but I should ask) would it be alright for me to reply to the nominee officer to say thank you and show respect or should I just leave that message and wait for the result next week? Im just unsure, I want to be careful with this application.

Thank you in advance. :)
No Need to say thank you to the officer , it doesn't make any difference. You need to wait or their response.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
MASF said:
I received my nomination today after 21 emails back and forth between myself and the nomination officer, I have received good news. I will share the range of the last 3 digits of the Nomination Certificate as soon as it is received. :D :D :D
Congrats and don't forget to update us the application submission details to CIC ,,,, :)

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MASF said:
Congratulations!

PS: I couldn't find your entry on the spreadsheet. Are you registered under a different name?

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
YANP said:
Hi Iris

Your CRS 400 is a good one. I think you may have other option to apply for Ontario (OONP), apart from NS, as your score is 400. However, you should receive EOI from them.
Hi Yanp,

Yes you're right. I can see Ontario requires 400 CRS. Do you guys know whether it is possible to apply EE, open it to all provinces (wait for someone to nominate me, i.e Ontario), while I still apply directly to Nova Scotia. So this is like a "whoever comes first situation" because I'm seeing feedback that NS is taking 8 months now to come back on their nominations :eek: Is this allowed?

Would appreciate advise and feeback.
Thanks

YANP

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Hi Yanp,

Yes you're right. I can see Ontario requires 400 CRS. Do you guys know whether it is possible to apply EE, open it to all provinces (wait for someone to nominate me, i.e Ontario), while I still apply directly to Nova Scotia. So this is like a "whoever comes first situation" because I'm seeing feedback that NS is taking 8 months now to come back on their nominations :eek: Is this allowed?

Would appreciate advise and feedback.
Thanks
Yes, when you create your EE profile, there is an option for you to select the provinces where you can to select "All provinces". I think you may apply as many provinces as you like, provided you met the minimum requirements. Then what comes first can be accepted.

Please note that, as your CRS score is exactly 400, if your next birthday is coming soon, then your score will be reduced. So you may become ineligible to apply Ontario, even if you apply it, when your score is 400. It is better for you, if you can increase your score at least by 5 - 10 marks more.

dhs11

Feb 24, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
11-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
07-Feb-2016
MASF said:

Whats your timeline....?

Regards
Dhs11