+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryan.esquieres said:
Congratulations to poonam,stevead and to the others who got their ITA yesterday. I got mine also. Let's keep our faith and hopes high! God bless to all!

God is good! All the time! No questions about that. :)
Congrats Ryan, Would you please share you last three digits of your nomination ? thanks for your cooperation

HBK16

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
Hello Members,

Can you please tell me. I scored CLB 7 in IELTS. I have 6+ years of experience in NOC A. Please let me know can i apply for Nova Scotia PNP program now ? What is the limit of Nova Scotia express entry in demand and which is the last date for application submission ?

Please let me know, Here I am very confused because of different suggestions from Consultant.

Thanks

shqkrkwk

Aug 1, 2015
Hello

I have a question...
After ITA, when I making profile..
What is answer for this question...?
Has XXXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory? Yes? or No?

naredont said:
You should choose as YES

All the best
Really..?

I thought.. it would No.

Because when I click Accept the nominee.. I got 600 points
But, the question was locked.. and I could not change to yes...

I think if I choose "yes" for that question I have to summit the certificate but actually I don't have that..
I just received nominee in my profile and click Accept.
That's why they locked the question after I accept nominee..

Now I got ITA and I can change that question (actually I can change all my profile now), So I want to make sure that question...
Anybody?

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryan.esquieres said:
Congratulations to poonam,stevead and to the others who got their ITA yesterday. I got mine also. Let's keep our faith and hopes high! God bless to all!

God is good! All the time! No questions about that. :)
Congratulations Ryan..

hellolwl

Jan 24, 2015
Shanghai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

I would like to share my latest timeline with you. And I'm wondering if administrator can help update my timeline into the spreadsheet. Thank you!

BRs/hellolwl

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shqkrkwk said:
Hello

I have a question...
Has XXXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory? Yes? or No?

Really..?

I thought.. it would No.

I think if I choose "yes" for that question I have to summit the certificate but actually I don't have that..

Now I got ITA and I can change that question (actually I can change all my profile now), So I want to make sure that question...
Anybody?
They send you the certificate after you've been nominated in an email but you don't really need it. Just keep it safe.....since this PNP stream is tied into express entry, once you get nominated, you get the option to accept the nomination in mycic. Once you accept, you get 600 points. Now you can answer Yes for that question but you won't be asked for the certificate. I know I never submitted mine...

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hi guys! I just want to ask what are the supporting/additional documents needed after ITA for the principal applicant and for the dependents. Sorry for asking. I have to pay my consultant before she can give me all the documents needed.

My worry is I have 2 months to comply the requirements or else it will be void.

Thanks and best regards to all!

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shqkrkwk said:
Hello

I have a question...

Really..?

I thought.. it would No.

Anybody?
After received ITA. You are required to fill EE application for final submission along with all documents. There will be an option to choose Province where to select Nova Scotia, Halifiax. It will not ask you to upload NSP certificate. Not required.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryan.esquieres said:
Hi guys! I just want to ask what are the supporting/additional documents needed after ITA for the principal applicant and for the dependents. Sorry for asking. I have to pay my consultant before she can give me all the documents needed.

My worry is I have 2 months to comply the requirements or else it will be void.

Thanks and best regards to all!
Firstly Congrats.

Please keep the following documents as a General. However, once you accept it will show you personalized checklist based on profile.

1. Educational Qualifications with all transcripts and WES/ICA report - Primary Applicant and Spouse

2. PCC - All the countries wherever if you or your spouse lived more than Six months - PA

3. Medical Reports- Upfront - PA and Spouse, Children

4. Passport Copies - PA and Spouse, Children

5. Passport Sige Photos - PA and Spouse, Children

6. Marriage Certificate

7. Birth Certificates - Children

8. Travel History - You need to type in online application - PA and Spouse - Children if more than 18 Years

9. Experience Certificates - PA and Spouse (if you claim Experience for your spouse)

9. Proof of Funds - Bank statement and Fixed deposits etc

Please note that any documents other than English translate them.

All the best. Let me know if you need something.

namenotfound

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2015
Nomination.....
28-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
HI All,

Need your advice on Job Code.

I got the nomination letter from NS which says my job Code is 2173 but When I applied I am sure about it but NS people says U have not mentioned anything on the documents but with you experience we recommend 2173.

But in CIC website I mentioned 2174.

What would be my option in this case?

I asked NS to change it but they say we'll need to go through your file again and it may take time and 2174 and 2173 are close enough. Even I got the ITA tp apply.

What to do now?

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
hellolwl said:
Dear Friends,

I would like to share my latest timeline with you. And I'm wondering if administrator can help update my timeline into the spreadsheet. Thank you!

BRs/hellolwl
hi,

one doubt can we submit our application without medical and pcc for now?

thanks
Poonam

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello fellow future Canadians

I am kind of a latecomer, both in the topic and in the process. I have only sent my application on August 26, and it arrived in NSOI on September 3rd. I know there isn't much hope for this year, but crossing my fingers anyway. My name is already on the spreadsheet.