Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joy014 said:
Dear friends,
I am so happy to inform you all that I got Nomination from NS yesterday.

Please update the spread sheet.

Regards,
Joy

Congratulations Joy..

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shubhang_18 said:
Hi,
can you share your timeline for Nomination process.. it will help us to calculate ours..
It is good and useful to you if you update the your details in the below mentioned link so that you can know all the timeline/duration details.

NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk

NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: EE Score and Rounds !

CADragon said:
Hi everyone,

I have a question that I appreciate your logical discussions to it (I have sent my docs to Halifax on July 30 ... and I know mostly I won't get a chance this year ...but still please keep reading):

First let's take the following facts:
1- Most of the Provinces Nominations Programs are almost reaching their cap of 2015 (right?)
2- As per the CIC Mid-Year Report >> (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-midyear-2015.asp) there are no more 2014 applications to be included in the withdrawals from the EE Pool.
3- The diversity of the scores who doesn't have a nomination or a job offer (who doesn't have the second 600) are mostly into the range 300 t0 450
4- Each round is about 1,500 ....
5- About 2 rounds per month (or minimum 3 rounds ever 2 month)

My question is:
Do you think that someone with a score of 414 (like me) would have a chance to be invited through EE rounds despite the Province Nomination in 2015 ?
What do you think about this ? ... Please be logic and rational in your answers :)
You have great chance of getting through normal draws as you have very good score without nomination from any provinces
Thanks in advance for reading and reply.

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
joy014 said:
Dear friends,

Regards,
Joy
congratulations dear,all the remaining process will surely turn out smooth as well for you...Ameeen. :D

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
joy014 said:
Dear friends,

Regards,
Joy
Congratulations Joy014, wishing you success in the remaining process

aandj

Aug 15, 2015
Hi Everyone ,
I have been a silent reader of this forum since its inception.I have a query and requesting your feedback on the same.
I had applied for the Nova Scotia pgm in February.I had not added my husbands name in the passport (Indian passport)after marriage.Now we are expecting a child in November and in order to apply for the child's passport it is mandatory to add husband's name in my passport.
Upon enquiry at the Indian consulate in Dubai we were told that we will be issued a new passport once the husband name is added.

I would like to know if we can change the passport number in the express entry profile and will this also affect our Nova Scotia application(which we had applied with the old passport number).

flakies

Jul 23, 2014
Hi everyone, I have just decided to apply for the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program(I know I am late but I wanted to go the student route all along but it didn't work out so I have now decided to apply for NSPNP as well as Express Entry). I have read the requirements and I have seen that they require copies of bank statements and employment reference letter, I want to confirm if anyone here has actually sent copies and it was accepted as I am of the opinion that it is the original copies of these documents that should be submitted.

In addition, I see that Express entry profile number is been requested in the NS100 form, however, I am wondering if it will count against me that I have selected 'All provinces' under the section where I am asked where I can live in Canada.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hi friends

I applied for Nomination thru NS Demand Express entry stream 3 weeks ago.

I initially had some problems getting Reference letters from my current supervisor. But I somehow managed to convince my supervisor to offer a reference letter as stipulated in the guide.

However I have 3 questions. Kindly consider giving answers to the following.,

1. The Nova Scotia guide is asking for Experience or reference letters from employers for the past 10 years. I'm with the current employer for 6 years and 9 months now. I managed to get Exp/ref letter exactly in the manner wanted by Nova Scotia. But past letters do not have all the details. Example, no number of hours per week, no salary details or list of duties and such details., my question is, are these information necessary even from the past employers or current employer is fair enough?

2. I sent the application thru Aramex courier, the famous one the Middle east. In the delivery report it is mentioned as "PARKER IMMIGRATION". I'm not sure if it is Nova scotia office of immigration or some other office. As Nova Scotia does not send any acknowledgement to our mails I wish to know how you guys' applications reached the office. IS THAT 'PARKER IMMIGRATION' THE RIGHT PLACE TO RECEIVE THE APPLICATIONS OR IT LOOKS LIKE THE APPLICATION WENT TO A WRONG PERSON OR OFFICE?

3. Last but not least., how long does it take for them to nominate or at least start to ask further documents or some kind of acknowledgement? And what about the Cap? They have reached the cap? But just keeping application intake? Maybe for next year?

Please show some light on these questions., I m getting a bit uneasy everyday because I have submitted the application in the best way possible but no response from them bothers me much.

Almost forgot., congrats to all those who got nominated. Kindly share your experiences here so that we might follow your footsteps!

Regards

Luder

Aug 15, 2015
Hello People,
I submitted my docs to NS for PNP Jul 15 2015, have not heard anything back yet? How soon before I can expect any replies?
Can you tell me how long people have to wait before getting a nomination from Nova Scotia? anybody?

Also since I submitted, I gave IELTS again and got a better score now, L(8), R(8), W(7), S(8.5), I'm guessing I need to send NZ my new IELTS scorecard?

I'm also seeing lot of issues on CIC these days which is guess is because of an upgrade they did recently. My CRS points should increase 25 more than what it did on its own, I have reported the problem on the website with details, lets see what they say.

Further I have a colleague who is not even able to enter the express entry pool, he keeps getting a message, you are not eligible, although he has CLB 7 all sections in IELTS, ECA (Masters and bachelors both), he has 15 yrs experience in a NOC, every other factor he fulfills, still having problem, he has also reported the problem, waiting to hear back for a week now, anybody having issues with CIC too?

Also did anybody manage to get a job in NZ from outside Canada yet?

Much appreciated.

amazingfortune

Sep 21, 2014
SindbadSailor9 said:
Hello People,
I submitted my docs to NS for PNP Jul 15 2015, have not heard anything back yet? How soon before I can expect any replies?
Can you tell me how long people have to wait before getting a nomination from Nova Scotia? anybody?

To be honest, I don't think you have a chance as the cap is expected to be filled at most by March 2015 applicants. At the moment, February 09 applicants have received an AOR.

Also since I submitted, I gave IELTS again and got a better score now, L(8), R(8), W(7), S(8.5), I'm guessing I need to send NZ my new IELTS scorecard?
Yes you can submit the updated IELTs score.

I'm also seeing lot of issues on CIC these days which is guess is because of an upgrade they did recently. My CRS points should increase 25 more than what it did on its own, I have reported the problem on the website with details, lets see what they say.

Further I have a colleague who is not even able to enter the express entry pool, he keeps getting a message, you are not eligible, although he has CLB 7 all sections in IELTS, ECA (Masters and bachelors both), he has 15 yrs experience in a NOC, every other factor he fulfills, still having problem, he has also reported the problem, waiting to hear back for a week now, anybody having issues with CIC too?

Tell him to recheck the funds requirement section. The funds requirement has changed recently.
[/color]
Also did anybody manage to get a job in NZ from outside Canada yet?

Much appreciated.

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Luder said:
Hi friends

I applied for Nomination thru NS Demand Express entry stream 3 weeks ago.
You are late applicant similar to mine. As per experts analysis nomination caps will be filled up very soon perhaps mid march15 applicant can get nomination.

I initially had some problems getting Reference letters from my current supervisor. But I somehow managed to convince my supervisor to offer a reference letter as stipulated in the guide.

However I have 3 questions. Kindly consider giving answers to the following.,

1. The Nova Scotia guide is asking for Experience or reference letters from employers for the past 10 years. I'm with the current employer for 6 years and 9 months now. I managed to get Exp/ref letter exactly in the manner wanted by Nova Scotia. But past letters do not have all the details. Example, no number of hours per week, no salary details or list of duties and such details., my question is, are these information necessary even from the past employers or current employer is fair enough?
Case officer are similar to robot they just check the prescribed format so i would like to advice you that try to collect new reference letters from previous company. If you fail to collect those then check the rest of the process to proof mandatory information such as duration, working our, duties etc

2. I sent the application thru Aramex courier, the famous one the Middle east. In the delivery report it is mentioned as "PARKER IMMIGRATION". I'm not sure if it is Nova scotia office of immigration or some other office. As Nova Scotia does not send any acknowledgement to our mails I wish to know how you guys' applications reached the office. IS THAT 'PARKER IMMIGRATION' THE RIGHT PLACE TO RECEIVE THE APPLICATIONS OR IT LOOKS LIKE THE APPLICATION WENT TO A WRONG PERSON OR OFFICE?
I saw in this forum that there is a receptionist name Parker so you don't have to be anxious if you sent your application to the address which was written in the last page of application from. Besides your courier is a popular one.

3. Last but not least., how long does it take for them to nominate or at least start to ask further documents or some kind of acknowledgement? And what about the Cap? They have reached the cap? But just keeping application intake? Maybe for next year?
February /2015 applicants are getting acceptance of receive/nomination now a days so it reveals that NOSI will take minimum 5 to 6 months to send you AOR. there are 350 caps in this year. as per discussion of this forum caps already has reached to 200. We cant guess why they are still accepting application.
Please show some light on these questions., I m getting a bit uneasy everyday because I have submitted the application in the best way possible but no response from them bothers me much.

Almost forgot., congrats to all those who got nominated. Kindly share your experiences here so that we might follow your footsteps!

Regards

Luder

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hi areise!

Where is the source that the cap has already reached to 200? You are making me nervous :eek:

If Ive got the nomination is that mean that im already safe? Or should it be an ITA?

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aandj said:
Hi Everyone ,
I have been a silent reader of this forum since its inception.I have a query and requesting your feedback on the same.
I had applied for the Nova Scotia pgm in February.I had not added my husbands name in the passport (Indian passport)after marriage.Now we are expecting a child in November and in order to apply for the child's passport it is mandatory to add husband's name in my passport.
Upon enquiry at the Indian consulate in Dubai we were told that we will be issued a new passport once the husband name is added.

I would like to know if we can change the passport number in the express entry profile and will this also affect our Nova Scotia application(which we had applied with the old passport number).

Once you have the new passport, you will need to update your EE profile and then email Nova Scotia about this change. Make sure you include a copy of the bio page along with the new visa page (I assume a new one will be required). Informing Nova Scotia of this change will not affect your application - it is a standard procedure.