Application received date: 19th Feb 2015
Express Entry points: 439
NOC 1112
Waiting for AoR.

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
amazingfortune said:
Hi Many congrats. Just wanted to know if they asked you for additional information/intent to decline after receiving AOR?
YES, THEY SENT INTENT TO REFUSE MAIL 2 MONTHS BACK..

EXPERIENCE:
In assessing the information that you have provided related to your experience, it is possible that your experience has a better fit in NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers.
1. Please review NOC 2173 and the NOC you have identified in your application; 2171, then use the table below (adding separate lines for the information requested). For the NOC’s list each main duty on a separate line then list your responsibilities exactly as noted on your letters of reference to match up with each NOC duty
2. Please clearly indicate how you have performed the duties set out in the lead statement of the occupational description in the NOC that you choose as the fit for your experience.

GENERAL:
· What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home, as you have never visited Nova Scotia or have relatives who reside in Nova Scotia?
· Have you considered immigrating to the US as you have indicated that you presently have family (sister) that reside there? If not, why?
· Have you made any inquiries about jobs in Nova Scotia? If yes, which companies have you contacted?
· Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia? If yes, which ones.
· Do you know anyone who lives in Nova Scotia?

FINANCIAL:
Please provide current financial information for all your accounts clearly indicating the most up to date balances on all accounts. Please ensure that account numbers and your name is clearly visible on all documents provided. Please ensure that documentation is translated where applicable

[10 DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS WERE ASKED]

At the time of submission you stated that you have no liabilities (bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and credit card balances), is this still true? If you do have bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and/or credit card balances in your name please submit translated copies of your statements for the past three months.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oksma said:
Dear Munjal,
This sounds good especially owing to the fact that time has elapsed since provinces started nominating candidates. But what is the cost implication of sending an application to either of these provinces seeking for nomination when one has already sent an application to NS for nomination?

I perused those links and found out that their system maybe faster since one is given an opportunity to send a completed form as an email to them. Then, there in, you provide your EE profile no and jobseeker code no. So, back to my question, what is the cost implication( I don't mean monetary cost).

Hi, as far as sending application to a PNP program is concerned, there is no loss involved, as you can send your application to as many provinces of your choice. However, once your receive Nomination from any of these provinces, you must inform other provinces about this and cancel your application with them

Second, since all provinces are give a cap across boards, what is the latest nomination so far(if you know) and you mentioned IT professionals as being given preference, are they the only ones?

As we are in NSNP thread, we will stick to it. As some other member commented that NSNP is still accepting applications, but they have only 350 nominations to give and it was opened in Jan-2015.
Don't you think almost 7 months have gone and definitely they must have received enough of applications to suffice 350 nominations.
Coming to NBPNP and PEI PNP, they have started their PNP recently in june or july month, so relatively they will be more susceptible in terms of acceptance of your PNP application and your chances of getting nomination from these PNPs will be higher than that with NSNP.

If you want to get the knowledge of other PNPs pls check google and type respective word of PNP in search. You will get all details there.

Hope you got all my queries correctly? Thanks

Good Luck for your PR application!

amazingfortune

Sep 21, 2014
tan_sur69 said:
YES, THEY SENT INTENT TO REFUSE MAIL 2 MONTHS BACK..

EXPERIENCE:
In assessing the information that you have provided related to your experience, it is possible that your experience has a better fit in NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers.
1. Please review NOC 2173 and the NOC you have identified in your application; 2171, then use the table below (adding separate lines for the information requested). For the NOC's list each main duty on a separate line then list your responsibilities exactly as noted on your letters of reference to match up with each NOC duty
2. Please clearly indicate how you have performed the duties set out in the lead statement of the occupational description in the NOC that you choose as the fit for your experience.

GENERAL:
· What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home, as you have never visited Nova Scotia or have relatives who reside in Nova Scotia?
· Have you considered immigrating to the US as you have indicated that you presently have family (sister) that reside there? If not, why?
· Have you made any inquiries about jobs in Nova Scotia? If yes, which companies have you contacted?
· Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia? If yes, which ones.
· Do you know anyone who lives in Nova Scotia?

FINANCIAL:
Please provide current financial information for all your accounts clearly indicating the most up to date balances on all accounts. Please ensure that account numbers and your name is clearly visible on all documents provided. Please ensure that documentation is translated where applicable

[10 DEPOSIT ACCOUNTS WERE ASKED]

At the time of submission you stated that you have no liabilities (bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and credit card balances), is this still true? If you do have bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and/or credit card balances in your name please submit translated copies of your statements for the past three months.

Thank you very much Varma for such a detailed response. :)

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
tan_sur69 said:
Hello Guys/Gals

Received my nomination yesterday, missed yesterday draw.
I will be ready for next draw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn6-c223DUU

After long wait - 8 months...

Never lost hope....

Finally phone rang...

Got the gift...

Thanks for the support. My points have increased BY 600.

Will let you know once the nomination certificate is handed.

Congratulations dear,am just toooo toooo happy for you,all will be well my friend in the rest of the process,God bless... :D

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
All Praise to God guys,on friday I received ITA,admin pls kindly update on spreadsheet,also include date I got request for additional docts that was 23rd of july.

Wishing everyone out here success in all of the process,see you All in Canada by His Grace!!! :D

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Will Nova Scotia be giving more than 350 nomination? ill be submitting ng docs to nsoi this wk? I got to complete my docs only now...

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
wendyluv said:
All Praise to God guys,on friday I received ITA,admin pls kindly update on spreadsheet,also include date I got request for additional docts that was 23rd of july.

Wishing everyone out here success in all of the process,see you All in Canada by His Grace!!! :D
Congrats Wendy.. can you share the last 3 digits of the nomination number ?

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
wendyluv said:
Congratulations Wendyluv. Bravo! :D

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wendyluv said:

Congratulations Wendyluv.. God has blessed all of us abundantly

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,

I received ITA ,

1. Did any of you get any letter to do the medical exam or how is the procedure to do the medical and what should I upload after the medical examination?

2. I did my PCC in April 2015, is this valid still as PCC is now valid for 6 months? Please confirm..

3. There is no request to upload the nomination letter. Any idea where to upload the nomination letter?

4. There is no request to upload the ECA and IELTS report. Any idea?

Folks, Senior Guys, kindly pour your thoughts

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
prempaulj said:
Hello Folks,

I received ITA ,

1. Did any of you get any letter to do the medical exam or how is the procedure to do the medical and what should I upload after the medical examination?

2. I did my PCC in April 2015, is this valid still as PCC is now valid for 6 months? Please confirm..

3. There is no request to upload the nomination letter. Any idea where to upload the nomination letter?

4. There is no request to upload the ECA and IELTS report. Any idea?

Folks, Senior Guys, kindly pour your thoughts
Hi Prem,

Please find my thoughts below:

1. Just go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx and find a suitable test center for you. Do upfront medical examination there and you will get a printed form from them to upload that.

2. That PCC should work.

3. No need to upload nomination certificate. You got 600 point for that already and CIC knows that you got nomination.

4. ECA & IELTS should be uploaded to degrees section.

Good luck!