+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Mz. Johnson said:
I told you that you should have faith, now it has come to pass for you. Congrats my darling.
Tanks soo much my sweety,uve been simply wonderful all the way,i can hardly wait for your day of joy(nomination) bcos I can see it just around the corner luv,bless you.... ;)

canada_aspirant_15

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passed - 18-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Hello

Please add me in whatsapp group +919428051982

Thanks.

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hello all,
Alhamdulillah (Thanks to Allah ) , Yesterday received the AOR, application received date 9th Feb, please update from 12th Feb to 9th Feb. AOR received date 30th July.

Fingers crossed for further process to nomination. Need everyone's wishes for it.

Good luck to everyone.

musabd

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
Hi,
Please add me in whatsapp group +8801818652324

Thanks
Musa

bimbychic

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InShaA said:
Hello all,
Alhamdulillah (Thanks to Allah ) , Yesterday received the AOR, application received date 9th Feb, please update from 12th Feb to 9th Feb. AOR received date 30th July.

Fingers crossed for further process to nomination. Need everyone's wishes for it.

Good luck to everyone.
Congrts, i wish you well in all the remaining process...
M 12th feb awaiting AoR

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
bimbychic said:
Congrts, i wish you well in all the remaining process...
M 12th feb awaiting AoR
Thanks a lot bimbychic. Much needed wishes. All is Allah's wish.

You'll definitely get, may be within 15 days. All the best.

bimbychic

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InShaA said:
Thanks a lot bimbychic. Much needed wishes. All is Allah's wish.

You'll definitely get, may be within 15 days. All the best.
Did they ask for additional documents or nothing mentioned

segruff

Jun 21, 2010
Good day House.

Please i need your input and advise. I was told to send additional information. But part of the requirement includes me giving answers to the following questions.

What research have you done about Nova Scotia?

· What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home, as you have never visited Nova Scotia or have relatives who reside in Nova Scotia?

· Have you made any inquiries about jobs in Nova Scotia? If yes, which companies have you contacted?

· Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia? If yes, which ones.

· Do you know anyone who lives in Nova Scotia?

I have never been to nova scotia before. All i need is your advise on the proper way to answer these questions.

thanks folks

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
segruff said:
Good day House.

Please i need your input and advise. I was told to send additional information. But part of the requirement includes me giving answers to the following questions.

What research have you done about Nova Scotia?

· What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home, as you have never visited Nova Scotia or have relatives who reside in Nova Scotia?

· Have you made any inquiries about jobs in Nova Scotia? If yes, which companies have you contacted?

· Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia? If yes, which ones.

· Do you know anyone who lives in Nova Scotia?

I have never been to nova scotia before. All i need is your advise on the proper way to answer these questions.

thanks folks
Hello Segruff,

Can you please share your timeline:
Date your application was sent,
Date it was received
Date you got AOR

Some factors which might influence a person to settle in a town/city might include: size of the city, location, jobs, prospects for family etc.

The officer wants to be sure you've done some research about Nova Scotia, since you've not been there before. So, try to contact some companies/employers in your field of work in Nova Scotia. You can then use their reply as proof of interest.

Also, there are many community groups in Nova Scotia, try to contact some of them and use their reply too, to proof to the officer of your interest. Some community groups help new immigrants settle in, and so on.

If you answer no to the above questions, the officer might think you're not serious about settling in NS.

Hope this helps

Good Luck

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all who have received AOR..

NEW COMERS:
Kindly enroll and update your details in the list as the update not only helps others but also you..
NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk

It would be of great help for all us to trace the status of each one of us and get to know the state of each individual..

Kindly co-operate and do the needful in enrolling your details in the mentioned link.
NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk

If you want to see the status of the team members, please refer the link below:
NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?

Note: Name in this forum and SS should be same.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
wendyluv said:
Tanks soo much my sweety,uve been simply wonderful all the way,i can hardly wait for your day of joy(nomination) bcos I can see it just around the corner luv,bless you.... ;)
My dear, you know my problem is that my husband is the PA but after his birthday in May, his EE profile page become ineligible so he had to rewrite IELTS to improve his scores and create another profile. We have informed NSOI of this development when we got a mail from them informing us of their desire to nominate us. Fingers are still crossed.