+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Please, if anyone knows about drajpoot ask him to open spread sheet to a few to update it after a while :'( :'(

allen877

Mar 9, 2015
hamedh said:
Please, if anyone knows about drajpoot ask him to open spread sheet to a few to update it after a while :'( :'(
I am complaining daily to update. If drajppot is busy y can't he make others admin. We are lost without updated SS

aremite

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Osun
Category........
PNP
Hello Seniors,

I would be 32 years old in November. Please, I need to know whether it is 31 I will fill in my application or it is 32.

Regards,

Novamove

Jun 16, 2015
im_a_banker said:
Hi guys, question. Is it a requirement that my spouse needs to take an IELTS exam if I'll applying for NS PNP though I am not claiming points for my husband's language proficiency. I am the principal applicant. Thanks in advance for your response.
No need for spouse IELTS unless you want to claim points. Language proficiency is Mendatory is for principal applicant, not dependents. Hope this helps.

Novamove

Jun 16, 2015
aremite said:
Hello Seniors,

I would be 32 years old in November. Please, I need to know whether it is 31 I will fill in my application or it is 32.

Regards,
I would write my age on the day i am signing the application rather then future dated age, pal.

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
URGENT HELP NEEDED

Got another phone call to resend pages 3 and 13 of the NSOI form. currently, I do not have the old version of the form (the January version). I checked NSOI website and saw that a new version is out (May 2015) which doesnt tally with the page numbers(3 and 13) of the January version.

anyone with the old version ( Jan 2014 ) should kindly send to my email address: oladelemary851@gmail.com

Thanks.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
aremite said:
Hello Seniors,

Regards,
For immigration purposes Age is a whole number, why are you rounding up??? Please write your present age.

AIM123

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oladelemary said:
URGENT HELP NEEDED

Got another phone call to resend pages 3 and 13 of the NSOI form. currently, I do not have the old version of the form (the January version). I checked NSOI website and saw that a new version is out (May 2015) which doesnt tally with the page numbers(3 and 13) of the January version.

anyone with the old version ( Jan 2014 ) should kindly send to my email address: oladelemary851 @ gmail.com

Thanks.

Check your mail

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Novamove said:
No need for spouse IELTS unless you want to claim points. Language proficiency is Mendatory is for principal applicant, not dependents. Hope this helps.
Thanks. Got confused on the part that they are asking also for the language proficiency copy for thr PA and spouse.

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
prempaulj said:
Did you send the additional documents through Courier or Email? Do you get/have enough time for the additional documents to reach Canada??
I was not asked to send any additional documents. I had to do some changes in the application form only. The officer first informed to send email of the revised copy and after getting that again informed to send the hard copy through courier. The document is still on the way but they gave me the nomination already.

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
CADragon said:
Congrats Snehan :) ... Would you share with us some of the points you mentioned in your settlement plan please ?

I really would appreciate that !!
Also anyone of you guys who got nominated in Nova Scotia ... just the headlines you mentioned in it !!

THANKS in advance.
Hi CADragon,

I mentioned the following points in my settlement plan.

1) Why i choose NS
2) About NS
3) How is the job market of my NOC
4) Major employers.
5) How to get healthcare benefits.
6) How to get Social Insurance number (SIN).
7) How to open a bank account.
8.) How to rent a temporary apartment.
9) How is the scope of education there.

The officer might try to make sure that you intend to settle there and have already done some research on these points.

I hope this helps.

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
oladelemary said:
URGENT HELP NEEDED

anyone with the old version ( Jan 2014 ) should kindly send to my email address: oladelemary851 @ gmail.com

Thanks.
I see that you are from NIGERIA and Jan 15th applicant, my question :
where are you staying (country) right now, since they have called you over phone ?
What did NS office ask during your first call conversation ?

Zahid_Uttara

Star Member
May 5, 2010
prempaulj said:
Hello Zahid,

Can you please update all the required details in the below mentioned link as it would be helpful for all the team members?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wOFOjfSt5qTrzAXdAyOjC-q7suFBdvqjho9bYU4vZwM/viewform?c=0&w=1

For your question, CIC will consider as a Bachelor's degree..
Thank you for your reply. I have updated my information in google docs.

Without two or more degree I was not eligible for Express Entry application (based on previous eligible point of 67). And I can not change it now. Will they consider it as a false information.

Thanks
Zahid

Zahid_Uttara

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Snehan said:
I guess NO. Your ECA report clearly shows your degree is equivalent to a four year bachelor degree, it means you have to count point for Bachelor degree. If it was Two or more certifications, dioploma....... then same would have been mentioned in your ECA report. I am not sure though, just a thought. Don't count it as Two or more certifications.... unless you are absolutely sure.
Thank you for your reply.

Without two or more degree I was not eligible for Express Entry application (based on previous eligible point of 67). And I can not change it now. Will they consider it as a false information.

Thanks
Zahid