+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

peachlady

Jul 1, 2015
lovecorazn said:
hi there. just got my aor yesterday and i have a sister living in alberta. I'm a bit worried about that. But I hope and pray that they will not take it against me. Fingers crossed. Have you already receive your aor too? if yes, when?
hello..still not received :(.. keep your updates posted please so at least i will have an insight since we are in the same situation.Thanks

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
wendyluv said:
hi dear,not yet oo am still awaiting my Aor seriously and praying about it.Hoping that anytime soon will receive it dear,tanks for checking up on me...
Hi Wendyluv,thank God you are ok, you have been very quiet lately. Don't worry, your AOR is gonna come soon. Just believe.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Vignesh1985 said:
Thanks Milton. How do you find out the cap & limit? Any links to check the status?
There is no link to check. He got that number from a member of the forum who just received his nomination. So it gives us an idea.

peachlady

Jul 1, 2015
wendyluv said:
hi dear,having a relative in another province defimnitely shouldnt result in automatical refusal by nsoi so long as you can prove your genuine intentions to live and work there,if available try to send them copies of registrations or applications you have made with nova scotia employers even before 2014 when this programme began,they will see that you really intend going to nova scotia and you will get nominated.
Thanks for the response. :D

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
wendyluv said:
hi dear,having a relative in another province doesnt totally disqualify you from being nominated by nsnp as long as you have enough proof and evidence that you really intend to reside in Nova Scotia.
hi there wendyluv, thanks for the encouraging words. really need that. Yeah, am really praying that they wont refuse because of that reason coz my intention is pure.

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Mz. Johnson said:
Hi Wendyluv,thank God you are ok, you have been very quiet lately. Don't worry, your AOR is gonna come soon. Just believe.
thanks soo much Mz Johnson,i say a big Ameeen! :D ;D

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
lovecorazn said:
hi there wendyluv, thanks for the encouraging words. really need that. Yeah, am really praying that they wont refuse because of that reason coz my intention is pure.
You are soo welcome dear,we are in same boat and we gotta stay strong and believe! :D :-*

dhs11

Feb 24, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
11-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
07-Feb-2016
What is the CAP status and pls, share the link where i can check the status for NSNP- Demand Express.

Thanks

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
dhs11 said:
What is the CAP status and pls, share the link where i can check the status for NSNP- Demand Express.

Thanks
Theres no particular place to check for the cap status,people who get Aors and Nominations just give the number of their files so as to enable people have an idea of the number of Aors and Nominations nsoi have issued,i think the most current figure i saw was 120 or thereabout...You can also see the NSNP Spreadsheet on page 221 of this forum,just click on the link to see it.

dhs11

Feb 24, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
11-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
07-Feb-2016
Hi guys

i am facing issue, NS office address having PO Box number due to which courier people not accepting application citing reason that in PO Box no body is present to take the delivery and they cannot deliver

So pls. advice how to send the application.

Thanks In advance

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Hi guys, question. Is it a requirement that my spouse needs to take an IELTS exam if I'll applying for NS PNP though I am not claiming points for my husband's language proficiency. I am the principal applicant. Thanks in advance for your response.

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
This is the reply from NS immigration office on enquiry:

Thank you for your e-mail.

We can confirm your file was received on March 26. You will not be contacted until your file reaches processing and at this time processing is taking more than 5 months.

NS Office of Immigration