App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LusiLee said:
I got a letter of intends to refuse, right now...
:-X
For what reason? please share.. it may be useful to know for other streams like SINP...

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
zhd3535 said:
Hi.

I am out. I received a refusal email saying that I didn't satisfy Adaptability and Intention to Settle in Nova Scotia Criteria.

I got refused because I applied for FSW 2014 and the intended destination was Vancouver.
I explained why I applied for NSNP this time. Anyway, it didn't work.

I don't know whether to apply for another PNP in a different province or just to wait for NSNP 2016 to be opened.
And I am afraid if I applied for a different PNP(i.e New Brunswick) and got refused for the same reason.

My timelines are as follows.
- 1/12 : App. Sent(Total Points 67 - Age 9, English 20)
- 1/14 : App. Received
- 4/3 : AOR email Received
- 4/8 : EE Profile No. and Job Seeker Validation Code Sent
- 4/19(my birthday) : EE Profile became ineligible
- 5/30 : Created New EE Profile with my new IELTS results(Total Points 67 - Age 8, English 21)
- 6/1 : New EE Profile No. and Job Seeker Validation Code Sent
- 6/5 : Additional Information Requested
- 6/10 : Additional Information Sent
- 6/15 : My App. Refused and Case Closed
I am so sorry to hear that, but don't give up. Pls try for New Brunswick, you never know where may work for you. Cheers!

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
LusiLee said:
I got a letter of intends to refuse, right now...
:-X
I am so sorry dear, what's the matter? It's like sad news all around. I'm not happy at all.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
[quote author=zhd3535 :-[link=topic=252227.msg4398085#msg4398085 date=1434412993]
I don't have any connection to BC. I don't have any friends or relatives in Canada.

I don't understand why mine was refused.

[/quote]

This is really sad!! :-[

kn2172

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
LusiLee said:
I think that any request for additional information is a letter of intends to refuse.
Yes , when they ask for more information it is intend to refuse. for me as well.

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
kn2172 said:
:eek:

Hi All,

I worked 6 Years in NOC 2172 ( 5 Years in Company X and 1 Year in Company Y). But the officer says :

"Based on my initial assessment of your application, I can verify that you have 14 months of work experience in your intended occupation as NOC 2172, Database Analysts and Data Administrators. Therefore, I awarded you the minimum points (9 points) for work experience. As a result, you currently do not meet the 67 points required to be eligible for NSDEE.

You submitted various documents to confirm that you were employed at X in different positions; however, the only documents that outline your job duties are the letters from your previous co-workers. These letters are not acceptable."

What I did was : I sent an email to HR asking for roles and responsibilities. They denied in email saying policy and all. Now I took this email printout. With that I sent 2 letters from co workers and their employment proof letters on plain paper and send all this along with all supporting docs to NSNP.

What should I DO NOW ?

Please Help.

Hello Kn2171,

Sorry for this. Did you send them a copy of your CV as well? Am sure your CV shows your roles an responsibilities.

I suggest you get back to your employer and explain to them your case.

Best of luck.

kn2172

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
silasnjita said:
Hello Kn2171,

Sorry for this. Did you send them a copy of your CV as well? Am sure your CV shows your roles an responsibilities.

I suggest you get back to your employer and explain to them your case.

Best of luck.

Yes , I did provide everything.

Denial letter from HR saying that they cannot provide such a letter with roles and responsiblitues.
Explanation letter.
CV.
reference letters from colleagues.
And all supporting documents..

My employer is very stubborn and they will just give a fixed reply - That we do not provide it as per "POLICY".

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
kn2172 said:
Yes , I did provide everything.

Denial letter from HR saying that they cannot provide such a letter with roles and responsiblitues.
Explanation letter.
CV.
reference letters from colleagues.
And all supporting documents..

My employer is very stubborn and they will just give a fixed reply - That we do not provide it as per "POLICY".

I have seen this kind of a scenario before on another forum (FSW route though not PNP). Unfortunately I dont have the link to the forum recently.

what the applicant did was to make an affidavit detailing his roles. the affidavits were co signed by his co workers and a supervisor (not the HR). then he attached the affidavit,separate letters from co signees of the affidavit, a copy of the company booklet showing that roles and resp. will not be given @ any point in time to employees, pay stubs, employment letter, promotion letters, etc......and it was accepted

migrator2014

Jun 25, 2014
I submitted my application for PR about 2 weeks ago. Admins please update.

Has anybody received a final decision on his/her application after filing the application? Please let us know.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
migrator2014 said:
I submitted my application for PR about 2 weeks ago. Admins please update.

Has anybody received a final decision on his/her application after filing the application? Please let us know.
Can you please tell us the date on which you applied for PR