Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/07/2015
zhd3535 said:
I don't have any connection to BC. I don't have any friends or relatives in Canada.

I don't understand why mine was refused.
what province did you mention in EE profile?

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Michael2014 said:
Dear Friends,

I would like to note that, yesterday, 12 June 2015, I got my nomination. Additionally, I got an ITA as well.

@ Drajpoot: Could you please update the spreadsheet.

I wish best luck to everybody in this forum. Hope to get positive news from other members soon.

Kind Regards
congratulation

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
please anyone from 27th or 28th january to have received AOR yet? just so we know what date exactly nsoi are currently on,seems they are thru with 26th january applications...seems dey dont know that soo many people are waiting and have been doing so for sooo long now ...God help us All

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
areise said:
congratulation

Hi friends,
I am new in this forum.I am from Bangladesh and i do not have any valid job offer(and i dont think i will have any) in canada.i will give my ielts on august and my eca will be done shortly.I have 2 years work experience here(computer engineer).is there any chance i can get any PNP nomination? which province would be best to choose?for PNP application do i need to create an EE profile first then apply for PNP? can anyone explain in details plz.i hav my daughter(5years) and my wife with me.as i am planning to apply by myself without any agencie's help.please any help will be appreciated!

thanx in advance!

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
Hi,

Is it worth applying for Nova Scotia PNP in July 2015? (onsidering 400-410 points in EE)

Thanks

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Michael2014 said:
Dear Friends,

I would like to note that, yesterday, 12 June 2015, I got my nomination. Additionally, I got an ITA as well.

@ Drajpoot: Could you please update the spreadsheet.

I wish best luck to everybody in this forum. Hope to get positive news from other members soon.

Kind Regards
congratulation

kn2172

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
:eek:

Hi All,

I worked 6 Years in NOC 2172 ( 5 Years in Company X and 1 Year in Company Y). But the officer says :

"Based on my initial assessment of your application, I can verify that you have 14 months of work experience in your intended occupation as NOC 2172, Database Analysts and Data Administrators. Therefore, I awarded you the minimum points (9 points) for work experience. As a result, you currently do not meet the 67 points required to be eligible for NSDEE.

You submitted various documents to confirm that you were employed at X in different positions; however, the only documents that outline your job duties are the letters from your previous co-workers. These letters are not acceptable."

What I did was : I sent an email to HR asking for roles and responsibilities. They denied in email saying policy and all. Now I took this email printout. With that I sent 2 letters from co workers and their employment proof letters on plain paper and send all this along with all supporting docs to NSNP.

What should I DO NOW ?

Please Help.

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
kn2172 said:
:eek:

Hi All,

I worked 6 Years in NOC 2172 ( 5 Years in Company X and 1 Year in Company Y). But the officer says :

"Based on my initial assessment of your application, I can verify that you have 14 months of work experience in your intended occupation as NOC 2172, Database Analysts and Data Administrators. Therefore, I awarded you the minimum points (9 points) for work experience. As a result, you currently do not meet the 67 points required to be eligible for NSDEE.

You submitted various documents to confirm that you were employed at X in different positions; however, the only documents that outline your job duties are the letters from your previous co-workers. These letters are not acceptable."

What I did was : I sent an email to HR asking for roles and responsibilities. They denied in email saying policy and all. Now I took this email printout. With that I sent 2 letters from co workers and their employment proof letters on plain paper and send all this along with all supporting docs to NSNP.

What should I DO NOW ?

Please Help.
Just wait...
Can you share your timeline, please?

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LusiLee said:
I got a letter of intends to refuse, right now...
:-X
It's sad news...What happened..Please can you share with us? It's helpful to everyone

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
LusiLee said:
I got a letter of intends to refuse, right now...
:-X
Sorry to hear this, please share details