+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

RD9975

Mar 7, 2015
Mz. Johnson said:
This is to inform the house that my AOR just dropped right now, and I have replied them sending them our EE Profile and Validation code. I am so happy, thank you guys for all your concern.
Congratulation!!!!

Yves

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
09-09-2016
:) congratulations to you.
please can you guide me on steps to applying for the NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program.

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
Mz. Johnson said:
This is to inform the house that my AOR just dropped right now, and I have replied them sending them our EE Profile and Validation code. I am so happy, thank you guys for all your concern.
MZ. Johnson, congrats, let me call you right away.
Jiji

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
Yves said:
please can you guide me on steps to applying for the NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program.
Yves,
This guide explains how you can apply to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) through the Skilled
Worker stream. http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-SW-12May2015-English.pdf

Read it first, if you have any specific questions any one of us will be more than happy to answer.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Mz. Johnson said:
Mz Johnsons congrats

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Mz. Johnson said:
Congratulations, Mz Johnson

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
websphereguy said:
Well if you haven't even got a medical request from the Federal CIC, you can't do your medical. Doctors who are certified to do your medical will need to see your letter from CIC first.

So since you haven't even gotten your nomination, no need to do that yet. But as for your PCC, I'd say if you have to get ones from your home country and that may be a hassle, go ahead and begin the process. It won't hurt. You don't want to wait until the very moment they ask it from you. I had my PCC from my country available way way before I got nomination. Don't worry about getting PCC from Canada (since you mentioned you are inland applicant), it should be very fast.
Dear All,
I have quoted below from CIC website..
Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18. (For example, if you lived in a country for eight months but left on a two-week vacation, that counts as living there for eight months.)

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.
Query: From above statement its is clear that PCC does not require to be obtained within six months. For my case I lived in Germany in till 2003 and never went back there. Later I applied for PCC in 2006 and got PCC.
Question/Clarification: Shall I require fresh PCC from Germany or the old PCC is sufficient?

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
hemanthk1986 said:
Hi All,

My Application has been rejected due to not getting the eligibility points (67 points).

I am out of race ... all the best for all ..
Hi hemanth1986,

Hope you are OK. Did the officer send you an 'Intent to refuse' mail? Did he/she also ask for additional documents before rejecting your applications?

Your response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
mechanical95 said:
Dear All,

In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18. (For example, if you lived in a country for eight months but left on a two-week vacation, that counts as living there for eight months.)

For the country you currently live in, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply.

For countries where you have lived for six months or more, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you lived in that country.
Query: From above statement its is clear that PCC does not require to be obtained within six months. For my case I lived in Germany in till 2003 and never went back there. Later I applied for PCC in 2006 and got PCC.
Question/Clarification: Shall I require fresh PCC from Germany or the old PCC is sufficient?
It's quite clear that the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before you apply. In other words the issue date should be less than six months at the time that you apply to CIC.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Yves said:
mapleback said:
Yves,
This guide explains how you can apply to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) through the Skilled
Worker stream. http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-SW-12May2015-English.pdf

Read it first, if you have any specific questions any one of us will be more than happy to answer.
Dear Yves

If you have job offer from Nova Scotia employer only than you need to go through the above link provided by mapleback.
But if you do not have job offer then there is different program. I have replied your PM to me.

Thanks.

samnijazz

Dec 18, 2014
i applied for Novascotia RDLM last year butmy apps got there very late so it was not approved. they returned and said i should re-apply.
now i want to apply for manitoba PNP. Will i indicate i applied to Novascotia last year?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
mechanical95 said:
Dear All,

In my point of view I do not think you require fresh PCC from Germany, your 2006 PCC should work as you never went back there after 2003.
But we never know CIC.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Mz. Johnson said:
Very good news and congratulation.

From the spreadsheet, we see that 21st January applicants are still waiting. Does it mean that NSOI sometimes skip the queue.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
samnijazz said:
i applied for Novascotia RDLM last year butmy apps got there very late so it was not approved. they returned and said i should re-apply.
now i want to apply for manitoba PNP. Will i indicate i applied to Novascotia last year?
If they returned your application by mentioning that cap has been reached that is why your application has not been processed then you do not need to indicate in Manitoba PNP.