none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
Well all I want is to Live and work in Canada and that could be any Province, If I get job related to my occupation in NS, why would I leave it. what I meant to say that I never knew that province Nomination work like this and I had never searched for opturinity in NS related to my work.

I thought about it, made some research and consulted with some of my friends and came to conclusion that even if we go to any Province we have to struggle initially and it is possible we never get desired work at first. So I think(could change my mind at last minute) I will send my file also, although I know I am already too late for it my chances for selection is very low, still I would give it a try.
NS has a lot of start up IT companies because of the tax benefits that the provincial government gives to these businesses to setup shop here. Also apart from the fact that wages and rental are cheaper. So if you are looking for big name IT companies e.g. Oracle, PayPal, etc. I am sorry to disappoint you that the only BIG name IT companies are like IBM, CGI and NTTData. There's a small Unisys presence and there was at one time Blackberry which closed down in Halifax because as you know Blackberry wasn't doing very well.

If you go with the mindset that only BIG companies matter, then I say too bad for you as you immediately eliminate one set of possibility. Besides small to mid size companies will be willing to negotiate on better than those big size companies.

There's also more room for growth. There's also cases where eventually the small mid sized companies gets snapped up by the BIG ones. There are few Nova Scotian, New Brunswick companies that were snapped up by IBM, Oracle and even Salesforce.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
sanjeev31aug said:
Well all I want is to Live and work in Canada and that could be any Province, If I get job related to my occupation in NS, why would I leave it. what I meant to say that I never knew that province Nomination work like this and I had never searched for opturinity in NS related to my work.

I thought about it, made some research and consulted with some of my friends and came to conclusion that even if we go to any Province we have to struggle initially and it is possible we never get desired work at first. So I think(could change my mind at last minute) I will send my file also, although I know I am already too late for it my chances for selection is very low, still I would give it a try.
Good job... Finally you decided to take step-1. Before this message you were discussing all those things which have no use this time. You will get enough time to think all these things once you pass Step-1
So wish you all the best!!!!!

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
drajpoot said:
Hello Miumiu

did you make entry in SS?
I am in China with my husband now.. We do not have access to google here so we can't make an entry (neither do all the applicants from China -- and i highly doubt they will bother to contribute to the spreadsheet -- afterall there aren't that many active Chinese posters here even though China is a large source for immigration applicants). There is a solution -- use VPN to get over the firewall - but it is quite troublesome for most ppl and they just dont bother to do so.
So if its not too much trouble please help us add it there ..Thank you drajpoot~~ (our application arrives on march 7 -- but if you think it doesnt worth the effort then forget about it). :)

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Miumiu said:
I am in China with my husband now.. We do not have access to google here so we can't make an entry (neither do all the applicants from China -- and i highly doubt they will bother to contribute to the spreadsheet -- afterall there aren't that many active Chinese posters here even though China is a large source for immigration applicants). There is a solution -- use VPN to get over the firewall - but it is quite troublesome for most ppl and they just dont bother to do so.
So if its not too much trouble please help us add it there ..Thank you drajpoot~~ (our application arrives on march 7 -- but if you think it doesnt worth the effort then forget about it). :)
Why I will think like that my friend, I always wish that all applicants get nomination. Well I do understand that you dont have access google.
Are you member of any chinese group where you people talk about this program It would be great help if you can give us an approximate figure of how many applicant applied in this program in month of January.

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
drajpoot said:
Hello Sanjeev

I will advice you not to apply in this program as it looks like you have intention to stay and work in some other province because you already made up your mind that you will not get opportunity in Nova Scotia.
I hope you will not mind, but I advised you not to apply because just in case if you get PR through this PNP program for sure you will move another province after two years or may be before.
Do you know people who are doing these things they do not have idea what they are doing. They are creating problem for future applicants who really wish to move Canada and live in their province. When people approach in same way as you think, immigration officers start doubting on each applicant that this applicant may also do the same thing and in such scenario it become very hard for the applicant to prove or convince the officer that he or she has no intention to move in other province.

Please see the SS, we have three applicant who really wish to move and live in Nova Scotia but they got refused just because their relatives live in other province, they tried their level best to prove them but immigration officer already made up their mind that those applicant will move in another province. Why immigration officer are so strict just because some people do this they just apply in any PNP program and then move somewhere else where they wanted to go.

So please if you have any intention to move or settle somewhere else other than NOVA SCOTIA. I suggest you not to apply in any PNP where you dont want to live.
Wait for the EE draw.

Apart from that all provinces help immigrants to find better jobs in their provinces and Nova Scotia is also do the same. It depends how much interested you are to find and settle in their province.
You got the right point. New laws developed for mischief done by applicants and rules are hardened which affect future applicants.
Thanks for upholding.

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Drajpoot finally received this AOR on 5th May, sent EE profile number on 5th May, application received on 22nd Jan.

Thanks you all for your support and updates. Good luck to all of you. Hope you guys receive good news soon.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
hectortroy80 said:
Drajpoot finally received this AOR on 5th May, sent EE profile number on 5th May, application received on 22nd Jan.

Thanks you all for your support and updates. Good luck to all of you. Hope you guys receive good news soon.
Wow, your AOR is giving us hope :)

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hectortroy80 said:

Congrats!
As per Canada date and time your AOR date is 4th May.
In SS you mentioned your Visa Office Halifax, Are you in Canada?

NOTE- Dear All please always use Canadian date and time.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Finally NSOI start sending AOR to 22nd January applicants
Following members please update your status
Whitneyhazel
GNPLC
vineet85_05
sumanpintoo

@AIM123 and Mz Johnson- Finger crossed You will get AOR anytime. All the best.........

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Really great effort by drajpoot . It's getting easy for everyone of us to know the current status of the application and give us the idea that how long we need to wait for.

Mine application received date is 12th February. Looking forward to it and InShaAllah will receive. Fingers crossed.

All the very best to all applicants and congratulations to those who received AOR :)

lystation

May 4, 2015
BEIJING-CHINA
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeev31aug said:

Great! you have got your first step! Just try it ! till now, no any updates from NS says this program have been closed. So you still have chance. God bless you!

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
InShaA said:
Really great effort by drajpoot . It's getting easy for everyone of us to know the current status of the application and give us the idea that how long we need to wait for.

Mine application received date is 12th February. Looking forward to it and InShaAllah will receive. Fingers crossed.

All the very best to all applicants and congratulations to those who received AOR :)
Thanks dear, its not only my effort, credit goes to everyone who made their entry in SS.
I wish NSOI should also open this program permanently like Manitoba did and increase the caps.

All the best everyone for your application !!!!!!!!

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Hi Folks,

I got AOR on 24th April and now is waiting for nomination(spread sheet is updated). I got one query, please help.

In my application's settlement plan i have informed that my wife will not accompany me as she is in govt service and holding official passport (and CIC doesn't accept official passport) and also our baby is new born. But now we have found a way like she will quit the job and make a regular passport when CIC will ask for the passport. Also our baby is growing up and is ready enough to accompany me.

I am willing to send an email to Nova Scotia to inform that my settlement plan has changed and my wife and baby are now willing to accompany me (I have showed my wife as accompanying member in my Express Entry profile). Is that fine to send an email to let them know this ? Otherwise it might create a problem in future. What you say ??

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
All guys who were expected to get AOR till now and haven't reported any updates, have been far away from the forum and SS for a long time. do you think they have got AOR and not reported here?!!! some of them like whitneyhazel were very active some time ago but now... does any body knows about them from what's app group or somewhere else?? please inform us

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
hectortroy80 said:

congrats man. I thought wouldn't they need any civil engineer in their province. hope next is mine :):)