NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

AIM123

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indianbritish said:
Hello Guys

For an update, my application was refused because my brother in law stays in Ontario.
Eligibility criteria:adaptability and intention to settle permanently in nova scotia. You have not satisfied the office your intentions of settling in the province.

Good luck to all.
Regards...
Sorry about that buddy.

Did you peradventure mention in your application form that you have a brother in inlaw in Ontario in your application form?

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I just found that "NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY" is open and we can apply under this if we are eligible.
Well I am eligible also Under NOC 2173 category, Have few queries I hope someone here could help me with.

1) Am I too late to apply under this "NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY" program as its already been 50 days since this program was open.?
2) if I apply, Documents which need to be send as "copy of supporting documents", Will it be only copy or I have to attest all these supporting documents from authorized authority like Notary public?
3) Is it on first come first serve basis or they short list candidates with good score

Please help

Thanks,
Sanjeev

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
sanjeev31aug said:
Hello Friends,

I just found that "NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY" is open and we can apply under this if we are eligible.
Well I am eligible also Under NOC 2173 category, Have few queries I hope someone here could help me with.

1) Am I too late to apply under this "NOVA SCOTIA DEMAND: EXPRESS ENTRY" program as its already been 50 days since this program was open.?
The program is still Open. There is no loss in applying. Chances are very less because cap is 350 and its been 4 months since this program was Open.
2) if I apply, Documents which need to be send as "copy of supporting documents", Will it be only copy or I have to attest all these supporting documents from authorized authority like Notary public?
Only Photocopies no need to attest
3) Is it on first come first serve basis or they short list candidates with good score
Please read the guide for the complete assessment procedure. As the cap is 350 so for sure they will assess the application on first come first serve basis.

Please help

Thanks,
Sanjeev
Additionally we have list of 100 applicant who has already applied in this program till today. So you can imagine if we have list of 100 people so how many people had applied already under this program from around the world.
This small data is very useful to all of us to know only the current processing date of applications but still not enough to know how many total number of application reached there and how many nomination has been done or how many AOR has been sent.

Please see the links below in my signature to access SS.

Yellow color- applicant got AOR i.e. completeness check has been done and their file in queue for assessment.
Green color- Applicant got Nomination after AOR and waiting for ITA from Express Entry draw
Light blue color- Applicant got ITA after Nomination to apply for PR.
Red color- Applicant has been refused in assessment process after AOR.
White color- Applicant are waiting for AOR.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
sanjeev31aug said:
Thanks Bro, Can you please share the link where CAP details are mentioned.
My friend its time to apply as soon as possible rather than to make research where cap has been mentioned and what is the procedure of assessment.
Everything is mentioned officially on website but its not right time for you to search .

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/nova-scotia-launch-new-immigration-stream/

I hope this info is enough for you. Rest please go through the website.
All the very best !!!!!

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
My friend its time to apply as soon as possible rather than to make research where cap has been mentioned and what is the procedure of assessment.
Everything is mentioned officially on website but its not right time for you to search .

All the very best !!!!!
Thank you so much for the links and information, I am all set with required documents and hopefully will send my application in 2 days.

Will fill the tracking form after I sent my application, Thank you so much drajpoot bhai!!!

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Indianbritish said:
Hello Guys

For an update, my application was refused because my brother in law stays in Ontario.
Eligibility criteria:adaptability and intention to settle permanently in nova scotia. You have not satisfied the office your intentions of settling in the province.

Good luck to all.
Regards...
Hello Indianbritish

Its very disappointing news. You should write them letter to tell you how an applicant prove himself/herself if he or she really wants to settle in your province and DO NOT or NEVER want to live in that province where relatives live. ASK them that you are ready to sign an affidavit or any documents that you will stay in your province
Or may be you can ask your relative to provide them an affidavit to make them sure that you will stay in Nova Scotia.

Take a chance please......

Indianbritish

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received from London VO
IELTS Request
Included in application, Upfront PCC submitted on 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
SLU (23-10-2014) on 26-08-2015 and TLU on 02-10-2015
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015 / 20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on 02-11-2015 - Received on 19-11-2015
LANDED..........
March / April 2016
I provided detail explanation in e-mail and provided all information for settlement into Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Also my brother-in-law may move our of Ontario depend on job opp. for him which I highlighted as well.
But I guess they have made their mind. I can't believe that I provided all info correctly and this is outcome. If i didn't include my brother-in-law detail then i am sure it will be find for me.
I have given up man. I am waiting for my FSW2014 application outcome which is with LVO just now.
Thanks for your feedback.
Good luck to you.

drajpoot said:
Hello Indianbritish

Its very disappointing news. You should write them letter to tell you how an applicant prove himself/herself if he or she really wants to settle in your province and DO NOT or NEVER want to live in that province where relatives live. ASK them that you are ready to sign an affidavit or any documents that you will stay in your province
Or may be you can ask your relative to provide them an affidavit to make them sure that you will stay in Nova Scotia.

Take a chance please......

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:

All the very best !!!!!
One last query bro, in which case I have to fill and submit "NSNP 200 – Employer Information (December 2014)", I fall under "Category 2: Paid Work Experience in an Opportunity Occupation", so I think I don't have to fill this?

Also My birth Certificate is in Hindi language, Where from i can get this translated? what proof we are suppose to provide here?
"The applicant must also supply proof from the translator describing their translation ability or certification."

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
hellolwl said:
Dear Friends,

I have been nominated by NS today. No additional materials was requested. Thanks All!

BRs/hellolwl
Congrats friend

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
sanjeev31aug said:
One last query bro, in which case I have to fill and submit "NSNP 200 – Employer Information (December 2014)", I fall under "Category 2: Paid Work Experience in an Opportunity Occupation", so I think I don't have to fill this?

It is clearly mentioned that NSNP200 is Employer form, if you have job offer from Nova Scotia employer. Please read the guide carefully its just 30 pages. All information clearly mentioned what you need to submit and how you need to submit.

Also My birth Certificate is in Hindi language, Where from i can get this translated? what proof we are suppose to provide here?
"The applicant must also supply proof from the translator describing their translation ability or certification."

I dont know which city you are from, but in every city there is a court and notary offices go there and ask them you will find English Translator who will translate your birth certificate in english and notarise that also provide his/her affidavit.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Indianbritish said:
I provided detail explanation in e-mail and provided all information for settlement into Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Also my brother-in-law may move our of Ontario depend on job opp. for him which I highlighted as well.
But I guess they have made their mind. I can't believe that I provided all info correctly and this is outcome. If i didn't include my brother-in-law detail then i am sure it will be find for me.
I have given up man. I am waiting for my FSW2014 application outcome which is with LVO just now.
Thanks for your feedback.
Good luck to you.
Wish you all the best for your FSW2014 application.

Indianbritish

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015 / 20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March / April 2016
Thank You

drajpoot said:
Wish you all the best for your FSW2014 application.

Indianbritish

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015 / 20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
March / April 2016
Yes I did.

AIM123 said:
Sorry about that buddy.

Did you peradventure mention in your application form that you have a brother in inlaw in Ontario in your application form?