Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jagdeep84 said:
Hi Guys,

Any update from 12th Jan Applicants ?

I am too a 12 Jan Applicant, Got AOR on 07-MAR but no update after that ?

Wondering what background process is going on,

Only one applicant have updated that he got mail regarding some additional information.

I encourage others to update if getting some mails from NS.
-Jags
I got additional information request on 27April. it was all about updated bank statements and credit card.

One question was about my interest in NS and what research I have done in this regards.

@ drajpoot kindly update my record in SS

jagdeep84

Jun 2, 2014
O wow sflake, good news that means they are processing AORs of 5-Mar, thanks for the updates.
Good Luck dude.

I appreciate the efforts that our group members are putting to update others about the latest processing/ activities of NS.

-Jags

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
doanh3007 said:
Hi Change,

how many points you have?
Hello doanh3007, I have 67 for NSPN and 287 for CSR. You can see that I need the nomination very seriously.

How about you?

gasy

Feb 15, 2015
china
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
hey guys, in chinese group we found the nomination certificate # is like NS-2015-10-00**

But I am not sure what the 10 in the middle means.is it the district or nation? Could anyone share the certificate number if you have, I hope I could make an estimate on the remaining quota thanks

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
gasy said:
hey guys, in chinese group we found the nomination certificate # is like NS-2015-10-00**

But I am not sure what the 10 in the middle means.is it the district or nation? Could anyone share the certificate number if you have, I hope I could make an estimate on the remaining quota thanks
could you please give us more information about Chinese group? number of people who got AOR and nominations and also how many they are in January or anything looks useful in your view. it is nice of you :'(

gasy

Feb 15, 2015
china
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
hamedh said:
could you please give us more information about Chinese group? number of people who got AOR and nominations and also how many they are in January or anything looks useful in your view. it is nice of you :'(
AOR 50
nomination 20
I don't know the exact numbers, this is a rough estimate

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Change said:
Very sorry for this situation friend. I will advice you keep up the hope and try some other option. You may also be lucky to get selected from the EE pool with your CSR.
Thanks
I will be improving my score with ielts by getting 100 points and will hopefully reach the 453 mark. Best of luck

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
lovecorazn said:
Oh no! Im starting to feel nervous and afraid that i might get into the same situation. My sister was in alberta too for 6yrs. Got her PR only last year. Did you write them a petition letter?or any letter that will help them convince that we really are going to settle there for good. Drajpoot, what can you advise to situations like this?

I hope that you can still persuade them.. We will pray for that.
I wrote a reply pointing out all the logics that I am financially capable and stable, high score in ee, was ready to sign an affidavit as well but all in vain. I have found one thing is that the officials don't go by logic they just make up their mind as per the book or prev experience. Even the applications which are nominated move out after 2 years and they don't have a whip to manage them. Probably they don't need qualified people as they will find more opportunities in other state. Whatever the reason may be but it puts me off as I can't find it. Good luck and keep your options open

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Guys I SEE AOR till 20th only. What's going on its taking too long even to move from 20th to 21st Jan. Does this implies there are many applications after 20th???? Any one has updates or have contacted NSOI????

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Just received update that for 26th Jan applicant it will take another 3rd weeks. It implies there are lot may application from 20th -26th Jan. Have to wait longer.

All the best

jagdeep84

Jun 2, 2014
Hi Guys,

I got additional information request today ie 30-April.
they asked to send term deposit statement to be sent directly by bank and some explanation in job experience letter.

-Jags

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
gasy said:
AOR 50
nomination 20
I don't know the exact numbers, this is a rough estimate
Many thanks, if we count this numbers with our SS altogether and also add 2 times of this numbers to consider people in other countries, it means there are still 150 left places to be filled with remained applications which should at least last until end of Jan. Nevertheless, I considered up limit of my estimations and wish I'm wrong. I wish best for all guys in this boat. :)

Virsa

Apr 24, 2015
Hi Guys,

I would like to share the happy news. I have received the nomination from NSNP on 29th April. Please update the tracker if any one has the Admin access. Currently I'm in the row no.17 , User Name : Sarura

I'm praying for all of you successfully receive the Nomination. God Bless You All..

Thanks,

Mandal342

Jan 12, 2015
India, Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jagdeep84 said:
Hi Guys,

I got additional information request today ie 30-April.
they asked to send term deposit statement to be sent directly by bank and some explanation in job experience letter.

-Jags
Good to hear. Could you please elaborate on "asked to send term deposit statement to be sent directly by bank" this. Whether they need any letter from the bank on their letterhead about the deposits?
Thanks.