+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
iceage said:
Hello Everyone,

I need your help... My wife is currently studying in Quebec and she is in her final year. What document I should submit in order to prove that she is in her final year to make me eligible to apply NPNP? offer letter and current attestation letter? do I need to write an explanation letter too?

Regards,
You need to submit Enrollment verification/ Attendance letter of your wife, in this letter evrything is clearly mentioned that your wiife is enrolled in which program and presently she is in which semester. She can ask it from her college or sometimes it is available on the website when she will login the college website with her student login.

hemanthk1986

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
In the chat group a guy received 2 emails from NSNP.

first email about settlement plan as they found out that he had similar words/details when they compared with another applicant settlement plan.
second email is to send the bank statement from Jan 1st till date

He is Jan 13th applicant.

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
drajpoot said:
So drajpoot I guess still no news from guys 21, 22nd Jan. The last I saw was on 20Jan. Correct. Do they send AOR only on Friday or in the middle of the week as well. Guys please share when you got AOR Friday or any other day as well

Thanks

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hectortroy80 said:
So drajpoot I guess still no news from guys 21, 22nd Jan. The last I saw was on 20Jan. Correct. Do they send AOR only on Friday or in the middle of the week as well. Guys please share when you got AOR Friday or any other day as well

Thanks
You can easily get to know the DAY of getting AORs by AOR Date and Calendar. There is no fix day of sending AORs
As per SS most of the people reported AORs on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Mandal342

Jan 12, 2015
India, Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hemanthk1986 said:
In the chat group a guy received 2 emails from NSNP.

first email about settlement plan as they found out that he had similar words/details when they compared with another applicant settlement plan.
second email is to send the bank statement from Jan 1st till date

He is Jan 13th applicant.
Good they are processing fast. Jan 12 applications are more and as per you now Jan 13 processing is happening. Goood to hear. Thanks for the update. :) :) :)

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
drajpoot said:
@ Mz Johnson

Have patience, your turn will come soon as 20th January applicant reported AOR on 24th April.
Further if you want to make call you may try the contact number mentioned on the website and guide- 902 424 5230
Thanks for your reply, I am gonna wait for my turn the phone is for a friend that needs to contact NSOI to make some inquiries.

faye2016

Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2015
Admin, please delete all entries in the spreadsheet except the one in row 57. That's the one to keep. Thanks much.

elyduverge

Apr 28, 2015
Hi

I receive an AOR the 25 of March. Im a 13 January applicant.
Im just waiting for the nomination letter... but not information receive yet.

Its very good to read that they are working with 13 January Applicant.

Have a Nice day to all from the Dominican Republic!

We will meet in Nova Scotia very soon!

Mkhan78

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2015
Nomination.....
Soon In Sha Allah
AOR Received.
Soon In Sha Allah
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
@guys,

I just called the NSOI and inquired about my application, the lady was very nice and cooperative, she told me that i have to wait 12 days to reach 23rd dated applications. She asked me about IELTS and ECA.... Keeping finger cross ;D

Currently they are checking 21st January applications.

Regards,

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
faye2016 said:
Hello again everyone. Im happy to report that I got Aor today.this afternoon. I am so happy I dont know where to begin. So last week they emailed me to say that after reviewing my case they could not process my application without the declaration for separation of minors. They did encourage me though to secure the missing document and reapply. I was very hesitant as the process was very time consuming. I decided to complete the entire package again and not wait for the returned package. So I spent three days putting back the whole thing together. Reluctantly sent off my package again on Wednesday of last week. I included a cover letter indicating that this was my re submission.

When the package arrived on Friday morning I sent them an email to say that I have reapplied and my application was at their office.i asked if my application would be reassessed immediately or placed in the queue again. To my surprise they responded this afternoon with aor using my original date of January 15 dateas the application date.

I believe that God helped me in that all my previous pleas were not in vain. Thank you Lord. Thanks to all of you for your support especially Drajpoot.
Congratulations, I hope my own AOR will come soon

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Mkhan78 said:
@ guys,

I just called the NSOI and inquired about my application, the lady was very nice and cooperative, she told me that i have to wait 12 days to reach 23rd dated applications. She asked me about IELTS and ECA.... Keeping finger cross ;D

Currently they are checking 21st January applications.

Regards,
Many thanks my dear friend. that sounds there is still vacant spaces to be filled with our application. didn't you ask them about number of issued AORs or left places? do you think we are in a safe zone based on this call? I'm also among 23rd Jan applicant like you. +1 for you :)

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Hello guys
My application was refused finally. All the logic given went absurd. It's proved that Canadians working in immigration offices are just dumb. They rejected my application because my brother stays in Alberta.
The exact words are
Eligibility criteria:adaptability and intention to settle permanently in nova scotia. You have not satisfied the office your intentions of settling in the province.

Probably they want to nominate some 200-300 pointers. Good luck guys. Just my bad luck

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
abhishishir said:
Hello guys
My application was refused finally. All the logic given went absurd. It's proved that Canadians working in immigration offices are just dumb. They rejected my application because my brother stays in Alberta.
The exact words are
Eligibility criteria:adaptability and intention to settle permanently in nova scotia. You have not satisfied the office your intentions of settling in the province.

Probably they want to nominate some 200-300 pointers. Good luck guys. Just my bad luck
abhishishir,
Sorry for this update,
I will encourage you not to surrender,

wishing best of luck in your future applications
Ji Ji