+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dear following members please update the thread, it will help us more to know about the processing

@ Arbylotus as per your post 06April you got additional document request, Any update after that ?
@ yhw and satya any update ?
@ indianbritish and abhishishir- any further reply from NSOI?

@ whitneyhazel and GNPLC- please update the status of your AOR.

@ faye2016- Any further information regarding your application

- Any more 12th Jan applicants got any additional document request or nomination ?

- Any 21st Jan applicants got AOR ?

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
Snehan said:
Got AOR from NS on 24 April. Sent EE profile number on 27 April. Please update the spreed sheet.

Row 48, Name: Amit
Congrats Friend.

faye2016

Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2015
Good Day everyone. Nova Scotia office has indicated that after consideration, they will not process my application with the required form. :( :( :( I have since secured the form and resubmitted my application. It was delivered to them on Friday. Entry made again in spreadsheet.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
faye2016 said:
Good Day everyone. Nova Scotia office has indicated that after consideration, they will not process my application with the required form. :( :( :( I have since secured the form and resubmitted my application. It was delivered to them on Friday. Entry made again in spreadsheet.
It is very sad, I am very sorry to hear this news, may I know when did you get this news finally that they are going to return your application?

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
faye2016 said:
Hi faye2016, sorry about your application, is it that you used an old application form?

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faye2016 said:
@faya2016..Don not worry.. Be confident.. I hope God will support all your plans.. Be patience.

Wish you all the best..

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
naredont said:
@ faya2016..Don not worry.. Be confident.. I hope God will support all your plans.. Be patience.

Wish you all the best..
got the AOR for the second time...but i know ill be rejected again...since i am working in Ontario ???

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
dukhi said:
got the AOR for the second time...but i know ill be rejected again...since i am working in Ontario ???
Hello Dukhi

You mean your first application was rejected?
Please update the thread with the timeline of both applications.
Thanks

faye2016

Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2015
Hello again everyone. Im happy to report that I got Aor today.this afternoon. I am so happy I dont know where to begin. So last week they emailed me to say that after reviewing my case they could not process my application without the declaration for separation of minors. They did encourage me though to secure the missing document and reapply. I was very hesitant as the process was very time consuming. I decided to complete the entire package again and not wait for the returned package. So I spent three days putting back the whole thing together. Reluctantly sent off my package again on Wednesday of last week. I included a cover letter indicating that this was my re submission.

When the package arrived on Friday morning I sent them an email to say that I have reapplied and my application was at their office.i asked if my application would be reassessed immediately or placed in the queue again. To my surprise they responded this afternoon with aor using my original date of January 15 dateas the application date.

I believe that God helped me in that all my previous pleas were not in vain. Thank you Lord. Thanks to all of you for your support especially Drajpoot.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
faye2016 said:
Hello again everyone. Im happy to report that I got Aor today.this afternoon. I am so happy I dont know where to begin. So last week they emailed me to say that after reviewing my case they could not process my application without the declaration for separation of minors. They did encourage me though to secure the missing document and reapply. I was very hesitant as the process was very time consuming. I decided to complete the entire package again and not wait for the returned package. So I spent three days putting back the whole thing together. Reluctantly sent off my package again on Wednesday of last week. I included a cover letter indicating that this was my re submission.

When the package arrived on Friday morning I sent them an email to say that I have reapplied and my application was at their office.i asked if my application would be reassessed immediately or placed in the queue again. To my surprise they responded this afternoon with aor using my original date of January 15 dateas the application date.

I believe that God helped me in that all my previous pleas were not in vain. Thank you Lord. Thanks to all of you for your support especially Drajpoot.
Great !!!!!!
Congrats. Very good news
Thank you for your compliments. Its a wonderful news I am very happy for you.

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
Hello Everyone,

I need your help... My wife is currently studying in Quebec and she is in her final year. What document I should submit in order to prove that she is in her final year to make me eligible to apply NPNP? offer letter and current attestation letter? do I need to write an explanation letter too?

Regards,

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faye2016 said:

@ faya2016..Congrats..Good News..Wish you all the best for remaining process..

MARS100

Mar 19, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
App. Filed.......
23-04-2016
Nomination.....
11-03-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
Med's Request
16-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
27-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2017
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
I am about to submit my application when I did a last minute check on the requirements and read carefully that I have to score 67 pts on the first 4 selection factors, I got 69 pts including my spouse language test but without it, I will only score 64 pts.
education 21
ielts - 21
experience - 15
age - i only got 7 pts becauase I am 40 now huhu

I still want to submit my application because I believe I am qualified.
Despite having slim chance,I still want to take my chances. Do you think they will consider? Anyway, the nominee program is still open

mancan

Dec 18, 2014
drajpoot said:
Dear following members please update the thread, it will help us more to know about the processing

@ Arbylotus as per your post 06April you got additional document request, Any update after that ?
@ yhw and satya any update ?
Satya : I got additional financial docs request on 28th April 2015 - 3 months bank/credit card statements.
@ indianbritish and abhishishir- any further reply from NSOI?

@ whitneyhazel and GNPLC- please update the status of your AOR.

@ faye2016- Any further information regarding your application

- Any more 12th Jan applicants got any additional document request or nomination ?

- Any 21st Jan applicants got AOR ?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
MARS100 said:
I am about to submit my application when I did a last minute check on the requirements and read carefully that I have to score 67 pts on the first 4 selection factors, I got 69 pts including my spouse language test but without it, I will only score 64 pts.
education 21
ielts - 21
experience - 15
age - i only got 7 pts becauase I am 40 now huhu

I still want to submit my application because I believe I am qualified.
Despite having slim chance,I still want to take my chances. Do you think they will consider? Anyway, the nominee program is still open
Please include your spouse IELTS and send it ASAP.