12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
drajpoot said:
We can not apply many province at a time this is true if our application is in process in other province. but as per your situation the fact is if you send your application today for NSNP the approximate time to reach your application is 4 month before that no one is going to know either you applied in that program or not and MPNP will open on 30th with new rules no one knows what will be the eligibility criteria. If u fulfill the criteria positively and send application immediately for sure you will get your file number in MPNP earlier than NSNP and that time you can with draw your application.

So This is what I think better to send application in NSNP cause you do not know what will be the criteria of MPNP
Tell me something, drajpoot... how does one withdraw an application? I have applied to NSNP late, only in April. So I'm not very confident of making it within the cap. Because of that I'm thinking of applying to MPNP also, depending on their requirements and conditions. If I do get ITA from MPNP, then is it advisable to withdraw from NS? What will happen if you don't withdraw from one? Do you face risk of getting rejected from both because you're not showing sincerity to one province??

aadii

Apr 10, 2015
Hi Guys !!!
Jst a info needed.
I m from INDIA and my brother who is in Canada, submitted my application to NSNP sterday.
Will i get any mail that my application has received ? .
how will i know that my application is being processed or not ??

Plz let me know if any of you have applied recently in April and got any response .

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Musikwala said:
Tell me something, drajpoot... how does one withdraw an application? I have applied to NSNP late, only in April. So I'm not very confident of making it within the cap. Because of that I'm thinking of applying to MPNP also, depending on their requirements and conditions. If I do get ITA from MPNP, then is it advisable to withdraw from NS? What will happen if you don't withdraw from one? Do you face risk of getting rejected from both because you're not showing sincerity to one province??
If the cap will reach before your application, then you need not to do anything.
If your application processed in MPNP first and luckily you get AOR in NSNP after that. you can immediately inform them that you want to withdraw. and you do not need to tell them your EE profile number in that case. Even if MPNP got to know that you applied in NSNP you can show them that you also withdraw yourself.

I do not know the processing time of MPNP but one thing I know that in any program if your application reached just in 2 or 3 days processing time is very fast so if you apply in MPNP for sure you will get file number from MPNP much earlier than NSNP.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
aadii said:
Hi Guys !!!
Jst a info needed.
I m from INDIA and my brother who is in Canada, submitted my application to NSNP sterday.
Will i get any mail that my application has received ? .
how will i know that my application is being processed or not ??

Plz let me know if any of you have applied recently in April and got any response .
Have patience!
if they will reach up to your application before CAP you will get AOR by email
It will take almost 3 month.So relax and have a look of spreadsheet and make your entry too.

Below are the links of SS

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Thanks for your input, drajpoot!

jagdeep84 said:
Drajpoot , It means that I have to declare to MPNP about my NSNP application ?
That doesn't sound like a good idea to declare, but I'll let drajpoot answer.

Since they likely won't even look at my NSNP app until July, I'm thinking I won't declare to MPNP that I have applied to another pnp. If you declare, won't they then see it as lack of intention to settle down in any one province??

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Musikwala said:
Thanks for your input, drajpoot!

That doesn't sound like a good idea to declare, but I'll let drajpoot answer.

Since they likely won't even look at my NSNP app until July, I'm thinking I won't declare to MPNP that I have applied to another pnp. If you declare, won't they then see it as lack of intention to settle down in any one province??
@ jagdeep and musikwala

Condition to apply in any PNP is that you must not have any immigration application in process in any other province So if you declare they automatically not going to accept your application.
I told the way to apply in both PNP by considering your situation only. You people already applied in NSNP but the application will not come in process for next 3 months and in the meantime if you apply in other PNP you do not need to tell anything because if you dont have file number it means your application is not in process in any PNP.
Go with that PNP whose file number you got first and withdraw the application whose file number you would get in later stage only this way you can justify your application and convince the officer of your earlier PNP application.

I hope now you understand what I mean. Again this is what I think, it is not my suggestion Please think and take decision on your own. But only you guys who dont get AOR in NSNP have opportunity to apply in other PNP too as no one knows your file will come in process or not specially March and April applicants.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Yup. I understand what you're saying.

As soon as we get file number in one pnp we should immediately withdraw the app in the other pnp, even before getting the file number there too!

aadii

Apr 10, 2015
drajpoot said:
Have patience!
if they will reach up to your application before CAP you will get AOR by email
It will take almost 3 month.So relax and have a look of spreadsheet and make your entry too.

Below are the links of SS

:) Thanks... sure will update the spreadsheet.

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Got AOR from NS on 24 April. Sent EE profile number on 27 April. Please update the spreed sheet.

Row 48, Name: Amit

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Snehan said:
Got AOR from NS on 24 April. Sent EE profile number on 27 April. Please update the spreed sheet.

Congratulation ;D

Mkhan78

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2015
Nomination.....
Soon In Sha Allah
AOR Received.
Soon In Sha Allah
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Congratulations Friend.... :)

Snehan said:

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
@Mz Johnson

Have patience, your turn will come soon as 20th January applicant reported AOR on 24th April.
Further if you want to make call you may try the contact number mentioned on the website and guide- 902 424 5230