+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hectortroy80 said:
Hi Drajpoot, thanks for the reply. I really appreciate your efforts in preparing the SS and I guess it would be really helpful to all of us. But, there are lot many people around the globe who are not aware about this website and sheet. So this doesn't represent very accurate data still this is very useful. Thanks a lot. Also, I would request users in this group to please keep sharing about their process updates regarding NSNP. I would be doing the same. Currently waiting to hear from NSOI hope at least they inform what is going on as the wait period is quite frustrating and they don't provide any updates on their website as well.

Thanks for all your help and updates; really appreciate it. Guys! please keep updating the sheets as and when you receive any communication or AOR.
Again I would like to acknowledge you NSNP is not going to inform you anything till you did not get AOR. I applied last year in 2014 my application supposed to reach on 17th march 2014but UPS courier made late delivery and it reached on 18th march 2014. NSOI accepted application which reached till 17th march 2014 (This I got to know SS of 2014). I got my application back after one year on 17th march 2015.
Do not expect any answer from them Before you got AOR.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Again I would like to acknowledge you NSNP is not going to inform you anything till you did not get AOR. I applied last year in 2014 my application supposed to reach on 17th march 2014but UPS courier made late delivery and it reached on 18th march 2014. NSOI accepted application which reached till 17th march 2014 (This I got to know SS of 2014). I got my application back after one year on 17th march 2015.
@Drajpoort..Mine also returned after one year. I hope at least this will get nominated. FSW 2014 also reached cap when I sent my application. My application reached NSP on 19 January.

What is your opinion? Will I have any chance?

Thanks

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@drajpoot..I entered my details in SS but it shows after 23 Jan. Mine was received on 19 Jan 2015.

kelfinwong

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Chengdu, P.R.C
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Nomination.....
01-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
pending
drajpoot said:
Hi,
Just for your information:
NS may refuse your application this year by notifying you with a refusing email.
Someone in China got refusing letter early in Jan this year because his files do not pass the completeness check, so he applied again with a full application.
But it may be different case for different person.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
naredont said:
@ Drajpoort..Mine also returned after one year. I hope at least this will get nominated. FSW 2014 also reached cap when I sent my application. My application reached NSP on 19 January.

What is your opinion? Will I have any chance?

Thanks
Last year cap was 150, and in 8 working days NSOI get all 150 application (I do not know how many total application reached everyday)
This year cap is 350 + there is selection criteria of IELTS 6 each and 67 points so at least NSOI should look for application minimum up to 20 working days which is 28th January. So as per this calculation based on last year process I think you will get success this time.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
kelfinwong said:
Hi,
Just for your information:
NS may refuse your application this year by notifying you with a refusing email.
Someone in China got refusing letter early in Jan this year because his files do not pass the completeness check, so he applied again with a full application.
But it may be different case for different person.
I guess last year they also did the same thing. NSOI always inform the status in AOR email either they put the application for assessment or they refuse the application.
So NSOI will notify you by email for sure either they refuse or accept, only if they open your application before reaching the cap.

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
dukhi
indianbritish
yhw9102
satya
abhishishir
arbylotus

Guys, a small information, its 2 months you first recieved AOR. Did you in any case followed up with NS office on nominations and if they is any sticking points in your case, if any.
Just checking....

Since I see lot of Jan 1st week candidates yet to receive nomination. Are you planning to contact NS office for an update ?

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
kujo
kubuqi
migrator2015
kelfinwong

Just checking, you were the first birds to receive nomination from NS, have you tried to call NS office during your post AOR time. To check with the status of your application during post AOR.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
We all including member of this thread, silent readers and all NSNP-applicants around the world have the same question in our mind that how many numbers of application has been accepted till today? and our application would be considered or not?
We can get this answer so easily without sending email to NSOI, if we all make entries in SS and update our status.
By making entry in SS, we can make ourselves a bit tension free and also help others too. I do not think there is any harm to enter your application details in SS.

My special thanks to all 80 applicants who are in our spreadsheet , they help us to know that currently NSOI is working on which date of applications. All of you can imagine if we do not have these people in SS, we all were blank.So please make entries and help everyone.

Thank you.

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
@ { kujo
kubuqi
migrator2015
kelfinwong }

Question to above members, I understand that NS office do employer verification to all the candidates. Usually the employer verification is the most time consuming in the assessment process.
Someone from you (I do not remember who is it) sent employment roles and responsibilities letter to NS office to speed the assessment process.

Please suggest if i have to request my employers to send the roles and responsibilities letter to NS office mentioning the files number.
This step can be counter productive.

Please suggest ....

aadii

Apr 10, 2015
Hi Guys ,
I m new to this , gonna submit my nsnp application this week . Can anyone let me know if I m late fr 2015 or the cap has already reached its maximum ??.
Will there be any chance fr ppl like us , who are going to submit now ?? .

Waiting r the reply , plz guide .

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
aadii said:
Hi Guys ,
I m new to this , gonna submit my nsnp application this week . Can anyone let me know if I m late fr 2015 or the cap has already reached its maximum ??.
Will there be any chance fr ppl like us , who are going to submit now ?? .

Waiting r the reply , plz guide .
You are asking about which NSNP program, Skilled worker with job offer OR Express Entry (pilot project) without job offer?

If you are asking about Express Entry (Pilot project)without job offer- Program is still open

If you have everything ready send it immediately. No one has any clear idea about the number of application accepted till today however I will suggest you to submit. As if you are lucky you would get nomination if not you will lose only courier charges thats it.

aadii

Apr 10, 2015
drajpoot said:
You are asking about which NSNP program, Skilled worker with job offer OR Express Entry (pilot project) without job offer?

If you are asking about Express Entry (Pilot project)without job offer- Program is still open

If you have everything ready send it immediately. No one has any clear idea about the number of application accepted till today however I will suggest you to submit. As if you are lucky you would get nomination if not you will lose only courier charges thats it.
Thx fr the reply , I m asking about Express Entry (Pilot project)without job offer- Program only ..
Yes let's hope fr the best , gonna submit right away ..
One more point,
Will they accept scanned photographs ?
The reason I m asking is , my brother is in Canada n I m gonna mail him the filled form with scanned photos n he will go to submit at the office In Nova Scotia as its will happen soon without any delay .

Let me know if ny f u hv n idea on this ....

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
tan_sur69 said:
dukhi
indianbritish
yhw9102
satya
abhishishir
arbylotus

Guys, a small information, its 2 months you first recieved AOR. Did you in any case followed up with NS office on nominations and if they is any sticking points in your case, if any.
Just checking....

Since I see lot of Jan 1st week candidates yet to receive nomination. Are you planning to contact NS office for an update ?
I received AOR in Last week of February, but my Marital Status changed during that period, so I sent the additional documents which reached NS office on 7th March. I mailed them the same info twice. Still no contact from their side.
Keeping fingers crossed
will update as soon as there is any update. Thanks