NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2015
Re: Got nomination email 13 hours ago

kubuqi said:
Hi everyone,

I got nomination email from NSNP officer this morning. Please let me share my timeline below.

Jan-9 Application reached NSNP;
Feb-5 Acknowledge of received application and asked me to provide Express Entry number;
Feb-19 Asked for job bank register code;
Mar-4 Asked for: 1. EE number (again), 2. Spouse's previous attempt to immigrate to Canada if any, 3. Translation of a Property Ownership certificate
Mar-9 Asked for: 1. FSWP 2014 IMM0008 form which I submitted last year; 2. They were not able to contact my HR to verify my reference letter, in the end I asked my HR to send a verification directly to NSNP.
Mar-13 Asked me to explain why I chose Ottawa as intended place to live in 2014 and now I want to live Halifax.
Mar-20 Received nomination email as below:

Dear Mr. ...,

Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified CIC that they wish to nominate you; thus your nomination is currently pending. Please visit your MyCIC account for more information. You have 30 calendar days to accept your nomination from Nova Scotia in your MyCIC account. Please follow-up with me when you have accepted your nomination. Following your acceptance, a copy of your Nomination Certificate will be forwarded to you via email.

Thank you for your continued interest in Nova Scotia!

Sincerely,
Officer, Nova Scotia Nominee Program

I am grateful that I've learned from this forum and we shared our experience here, which makes the waiting less stressful.

Thank you all, and good thing will come to you soon.

Congratulations!!!

faye2016

Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2015
neel_saxena said:
My docs got delivered on 23rd Feb...Still I have not received any acknowledgement mail yet. Its been almost a month..

Is anybody else in the same boat?

There are many applicants whose packages were received in January and has not received an AOR. Patience is the name of the game. It can be frustrating but hang on.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faye2016 said:
neel_saxena said:
My docs got delivered on 23rd Feb...Still I have not received any acknowledgement mail yet. Its been almost a month..

Is anybody else in the same boat?

There are many applicants whose packages were received in January and has not received an AOR. Patience is the name of the game. It can be frustrating but hang on.
You are required to wait..Still January application are being reviewed by NS.

All the best

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
I say congrats to all guys having received AOR and nomination. But my friends let’s think about one new person looking for an answer of a question in NS EE stream, she/he should explore too many pages most with congratulation messages. We are here to help each other not filling the pages with congratulation messages. Excuse me :-X

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
hamedh said:
I say congrats to all guys having received AOR and nomination. But my friends let's think about one new person looking for an answer of a question in NS EE stream, she/he should explore too many pages most with congratulation messages. We are here to help each other not filling the pages with congratulation messages. Excuse me :-X

Let people celebrate man rather than filling the pages with worries. :)

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
@ Kubuqi, Congrats!
@ DUkhi, I hope you also get your nomination email, When you get time please update us.

@ Kujo and migrator2015- Did you get any email for additional documents? I guess both of you will be the next. So wish you all the best.

As per AOR date, the sequence of nominations should be-
Kujo
migrator2015
yhw9102
indianbritish
satya and abhishishir

migrator2014

Jun 25, 2014
I had received an email from NSNP asking me for my EE unique ID and job seeker validation code. That was immediately a few days after I received AOR. Other than that I have not received any communication until now.

drajpoot said:
@ Kubuqi, Congrats!
@ DUkhi, I hope you also get your nomination email, When you get time please update us.

@ Kujo and migrator2015- Did you get any email for additional documents? I guess both of you will be the next. So wish you all the best.

Kujo
migrator2015
yhw9102
indianbritish
satya and abhishishir

anchor

Mar 18, 2015
Just reading the NS site, and seems like a person needs a job offer to get nominated, am I missing something, or do you guys have job offers?

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Re: Got nomination email 13 hours ago

kubuqi said:
Hi everyone,

I got nomination email from NSNP officer this morning. Please let me share my timeline below.

Jan-9 Application reached NSNP;
Feb-5 Acknowledge of received application and asked me to provide Express Entry number;
Feb-19 Asked for job bank register code;
Mar-4 Asked for: 1. EE number (again), 2. Spouse's previous attempt to immigrate to Canada if any, 3. Translation of a Property Ownership certificate
Mar-9 Asked for: 1. FSWP 2014 IMM0008 form which I submitted last year; 2. They were not able to contact my HR to verify my reference letter, in the end I asked my HR to send a verification directly to NSNP.
Mar-13 Asked me to explain why I chose Ottawa as intended place to live in 2014 and now I want to live Halifax.
Mar-20 Received nomination email as below:
Dear Mr. ...,

Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified CIC that they wish to nominate you; thus your nomination is currently pending. Please visit your MyCIC account for more information. You have 30 calendar days to accept your nomination from Nova Scotia in your MyCIC account. Please follow-up with me when you have accepted your nomination. Following your acceptance, a copy of your Nomination Certificate will be forwarded to you via email.

Thank you for your continued interest in Nova Scotia!

Sincerely,
Officer, Nova Scotia Nominee Program

I am grateful that I've learned from this forum and we shared our experience here, which makes the waiting less stressful.

Thank you all, and good thing will come to you soon.
Yayyy!!!! Congrats dear.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
anchor said:
Just reading the NS site, and seems like a person needs a job offer to get nominated, am I missing something, or do you guys have job offers?
No dear, you don't need a job offer for all the schemes, but without a job offer your occupation must be in demand.

anchor

Mar 18, 2015
Mz. Johnson said:
No dear, you don't need a job offer for all the schemes, but without a job offer your occupation must be in demand.
Oh thank you, I just saw that there are two guides:
NSNP Skilled Worker Application Guide
NSNP Express Entry Application Guide

I guess I should be looking at the second one because it seems like the one not requiring job offer.

Can I ask you few questions concerning my situation?

Orangel123

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014 - Returned 06-02-2015
Hi guys, i intend to submit an application to NSNP Express Entry sub stream, most probably next week, under NOC 2171. How are the odds looking? Am i too late already or will they allow some time to populate their pool and choose the absolute best candidates?

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
drajpoot said:
@ Kubuqi, Congrats!

Kujo
migrator2015
yhw9102
indianbritish
satya and abhishishir
Congrats to Kubuqi!
@drajpoot, I'm still waiting. No communication from NS so far. waiting is a burden because it's my last chance