Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
ABCD EFGH said:
Hi Guys. Some people are getting AOR . What does this stage exactly mean ? Is it just a completeness check or it also involves eligibility ? What is the positive fact in AOR other than the person is sure that his application in the cap?
AOR means completeness check and eligibility have been passed that your application is now in process

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Indianbritish said:
Got AOR today finally from NSNP.

If we get nomination, are express entry applications still processed in local visa office once we submit the require docs to CIC?

Thanks
Woooowwwww!!! Congrats.

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
GNPLC said:
AOR means completeness check and eligibility have been passed that your application is now in process

So, Is eligibility really included in AOR ? Do you mean AOR includes as well confirmation of the required 67 points ?

If true, then what will the assessment stage involve ?

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
abhishishir said:
Hello guys
My application reached on 7th jan for NOC 2131.
Finally I got my AOR after passing completion check. I need to make a express entry profile and send job seeker code. Now I have two issues
1. I applied under NOC 2131 but my primary NOC is 2151. Shall I make a new express entry profile with 2131 NOC
2. I just got married on 23rd feb and my wife had not taken ielts or got her Eca done. In that way, will my express entry profile become inelugible.
Kindly guide me for the steps to make use of this opportunity. Thanks
Yay!!! Double congratulations, on your AOR and your marriage. I think you can edit your EE profile even after submission so there is no problem. Also if you are qualified without your wife's IELTS then there is no problem, try and get her ECA done.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
Indianbritish said:

If we get nomination, are express entry applications still processed in local visa office once we submit the require docs to CIC?

Thanks
congrats :)
when was your application received?
whats your NOC?

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Guys, please advise,

If NSPM application is lacking Bank Statement OR contain Maintaince Certificate instead of Bank Statement will they reject straight forward OR will they give a chance and ask for the Bank Statement.

Looking forward to hear you soon.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
ABCD EFGH said:
Guys please advise.

At which stage can somebody send them an updated IELTS and WES results to increase the number of points ? Is it something allowed to send such documents for example before starting processing an application ? Did anybody try to send them any updates ?
You can only update after getting an AOR

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Mz. Johnson said:
Yay!!! Double congratulations, on your AOR and your marriage. I think you can edit your EE profile even after submission so there is no problem. Also if you are qualified without your wife's IELTS then there is no problem, try and get her ECA done.
Thank you very much. I will try to update my express entry profile and will write a mail to NSNP explaining my position. I think it is mandatory to have wife's ielts although I can skip points for her education in the meantime Eca is done. Will update. Thanks

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
hamedh said:
Congrats man please put your data into SS.
I'm not sure you are allowed to have two EE profile, maybe you should change your noc in the current one. Happy marriage, you should put your data in CIC EE regarding your new status to see if you are eligible getting into the pool or not which I think entering is the case. Don't worry, keep the way :)
Thanks for your wishes. I will try to update my ee profile and write to NSNP. Hope for the best

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
Indianbritish said:

Thanks
Congrats

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
abhishishir said:
Thank you very much. I will try to update my express entry profile and will write a mail to NSNP explaining my position. I think it is mandatory to have wife's ielts although I can skip points for her education in the meantime Eca is done. Will update. Thanks
No its not mandatory

kelfinwong

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Chengdu, P.R.C
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Nomination.....
01-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
pending
Hi All,
Another quick update: candidate from China got nominated this Tue. has been selected by NS from EE pool with 967 points yesterday.
PS: not sure if this one is the same one that I said who also got nominated this Tue.

kelfinwong

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Chengdu, P.R.C
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Nomination.....
01-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
pending
update:
The cadidate selected by EE yesterday was NOT the one I was talking about before.
I mean, it's another candidate who got nomination from NS.
His timeline:
AOR: 1.16
Nomination: 2.24
Selected from EE pool: 2.27

Thanks!