+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

kubuqi

Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kelfinwong said:
update:
The cadidate selected by EE yesterday was NOT the one I was talking about before.
I mean, it's another candidate who got nomination from NS.
His timeline:
AOR: 1.16
Nomination: 2.24
Selected from EE pool: 2.27

Thanks!
This is really a cheering news. Looks like NSNP is not slow at all. Thank you for sharing with this progress.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Hey guys, my husband and I just entered EE pool and we just heard about Nova Scotia PNP. Since its almost March now, may I ask, is it too late for 2015? Is the cap filled up already for this year? Thanks in advance.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Miumiu said:
Hey guys, my husband and I just entered EE pool and we just heard about Nova Scotia PNP. Since its almost March now, may I ask, is it too late for 2015? Is the cap filled up already for this year? Thanks in advance.
No one knows the answer. As there is no deadline listed on their website I think you should give it a try. :)

blackbeast

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
FSWCIO said:
No one knows the answer. As there is no deadline listed on their website I think you should give it a try. :)
bro, i may be asking a already answered question but can you provide the link for EE 2015 PNP link for Nova Scotia??

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
blackbeast said:
bro, i may be asking a already answered question but can you provide the link for EE 2015 PNP link for Nova Scotia??

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

&

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/application-forms/

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Miumiu said:
You can also try PEI PNP Express Entry stream-This doesn't require a job offer but you must have completed your express entry profile and job bank details.Thereafter you must complete a form of expression of interest for PEI. This is the link for the form to be completed Pls
www.gov.pe.ca/forms/pdf/2817.pdf

Hanzoinu

Feb 15, 2015
Seems like process is happening faster than expect which is great but...I've a problem, hope someone can advise?!

I'm planning to send my papers next week, assuming all goes well and I get nomination for EE in 1 month's time? Then maybe Included in next draw for ITA which brings to May?

From ITA stage to getting PR visa in passport, how long roughly?

My problem is although I can land to get PR stamp, I can't move permanently yet till Sept 2017 due to current job in UK.

I can't risk delaying application in case they close their doors..such a dilemma, any advice on timings?

dedu dedu

Feb 21, 2015
Hello Folk,

Do you know how long we have to live in the province when we got PNP?

For example if igot PNP from Nova Scotia, how long i should live there? Till we get citizenship? Or is there any period they mention somewhereelse?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dear forum members

Request you to please fill the forms so that we will have more data to know the processing.

ENTRY FORM- http://goo.gl/forms/CYuprRv2eQ
SPREADSHEET- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TPkzsQMxF_j-JBs0IGLoyX9Z9ot2RWAHR_XB0HvoWT4/edit?usp=sharing

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
May God beautify our efforts in this new month

blackbeast

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
FSWCIO said:
http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

&

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/application-forms/
Thanks a lot bro. +1 for you. Also, i have one more query...if i want to apply for Nova Scotia PNP now should i include a hard copy of IELTS? i dont have one because i sent my original copy to CIC for FSW 2014 which probably is getting returned back due to cap limit...so, if at all i have to apply for PNP can i just include my Test Report Form number so that they will accept my application?

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
blackbeast said:
Thanks a lot bro. +1 for you. Also, i have one more query...if i want to apply for Nova Scotia PNP now should i include a hard copy of IELTS? i dont have one because i sent my original copy to CIC for FSW 2014 which probably is getting returned back due to cap limit...so, if at all i have to apply for PNP can i just include my Test Report Form number so that they will accept my application?
You just have to send an IELTS copy to them...not original

ablakitra

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
How I will get to know about AOR / Status

I have sent application for NS PNP.
Where should I look for its status and how I will come to know about AOR.

I am not living at address I gave as company shifted me to 100 kms from my city. I have guards phone and they will inform me if there is any courier - what else should I do ???

kubuqi

Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: How I will get to know about AOR / Status

ablakitra said:
I have sent application for NS PNP.
Where should I look for its status and how I will come to know about AOR.

I am not living at address I gave as company shifted me to 100 kms from my city. I have guards phone and they will inform me if there is any courier - what else should I do ???
My experience is that you have no way to know until they email you to acknowledge that you've passed the eligible check and now they need your EE profile ID and job bank registration code.

That took almost a month for me.