App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
Dear all,

I need your expert advice on the below query. Pls help

I have received nomination from NS on 6th September. I have already informed about my new born ( DOB - 27th August) on the same day i have received nomination. But today i have received reply from my officer that they can not include my new born into the nomination certificate.

House pls help me to get out of this. I have yet not accepted the nomination. Pls fuide what should i do next. I do not want ro waste this chance of getting ITA.

Pls feel free to provide your advise on this. Anybody with the same situation?

Thanks
You should accept the nomination. Try calling CIC if they have no objection with this situation. Because the baby born after the nomination or after the final decision made.

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Dear all,

I have received nomination from NS on 6th September. I have already informed about my new born ( DOB - 27th August) on the same day i have received nomination. But today i have received reply from my officer that they can not include my new born into the nomination certificate.

House pls help me to get out of this. I have yet not accepted the nomination. Pls fuide what should i do next. I do not want ro waste this chance of getting ITA.

Thanks
Hey Divya, don't be afraid. Accept the nomination. At the time of uploading the documents to IRCC Portal just make sure u to upload ur baby's passport, birth certificate. Don't b panic the same has happened with me as well in past. Make sure to attach the mail which u hv sent to NOVA Scotia immigration officer for intimating about the change in your family composition. Rest the process will remain the same. They won't change the nomination certificate now. You have to inform the CIC now about the baby.

Congratulations.

Regards

Reactions: Divya15

Divya15

Jan 9, 2016
Singapore
NOC Code......
You should accept the nomination. Try calling CIC if they have no objection with this situation. Because the baby born after the nomination or after the final decision made.
Today i will call CIC and will update about the case. Baby is born on 27th before i have received nomination but i have informed NS about it same day of nomination received. I have yet not accepted nomination yet. So i will accept nomination so that if their is draw tomorrow, i may get ITA. In the meanwhile i have already updated my cic profile. Thanks for your help dear.

Divya15

Jan 9, 2016
Singapore
NOC Code......
Hey Divya, don't be afraid. Accept the nomination. At the time of uploading the documents to IRCC Portal just make sure u to upload ur baby's passport, birth certificate. Don't b panic the same has happened with me as well in past. Make sure to attach the mail which u hv sent to NOVA Scotia immigration officer for intimating about the change in your family composition. Rest the process will remain the same. They won't change the nomination certificate now. You have to inform the CIC now about the baby.

Congratulations.

Regards
Dear your new born was before nomination or after nomination. Also, i will call CIC regarding the change in family composition. Also will send the email for the same.

If possible for you, can i call you over the phone.

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Dear your new born was before nomination or after nomination. Also, i will call CIC regarding the change in family composition. Also will send the email for the same.

If possible for you, can i call you over the phone.
Hi

My baby was born on 24th April. I received nomination on 24th March from NSOI.
ITA on 19th April.
Docs uploaded on CIC On 12th July.

I intimated NSOI about my pregnancy n baby's arrival both.

Regards

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Dear all,

Thanks
Hai Divya,

I havent passed in such situation but according to my opinion it wont be a problem..you can accept nomination. While applying for PR indicate your new born's birth certificate, passport copies ..etc and also update your POF accordingly.

SDKD

Divya15

Jan 9, 2016
Singapore
NOC Code......
Hai Divya,

I havent passed in such situation but according to my opinion it wont be a problem..you can accept nomination. While applying for PR indicate your new born's birth certificate, passport copies ..etc and also update your POF accordingly.

SDKD
You have also added new family member in your profile. Actually my concern is my baby born just before the nomination received. I am worried if CIC will reject my file just because my baby name is not shown in the nomination cert.

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
You have also added new family member in your profile. Actually my concern is my baby born just before the nomination received. I am worried if CIC will reject my file just because my baby name is not shown in the nomination cert.
They won't. I am the live example. Provide them with the passport, birth certificate n updated POF that's it.

I have mentioned my timeline above. You can see.

I am just waiting for the PPR.

REGARDS

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
No dear but they wont reject your application ...as the Nomination is based on you and your spouse eligibility...Accept your Nomination...On applying PR just include POF according to your new member. You received Nomination before your kid's birth so no need to worry. Just accept and apply for PR..You can upload your new ones details too...
Dont worry you will get it....

SDKD

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi

My baby was born on 24th April. I received nomination on 24th March from NSOI.
ITA on 19th April.
Docs uploaded on CIC On 12th July.

I intimated NSOI about my pregnancy n baby's arrival both.

Regards
Wow great info for Divya for free... Even after Richa is done... She is helping... Great work lady... I think everybody should appreciate it..,,

Divya15

Jan 9, 2016
Singapore
NOC Code......
No dear but they wont reject your application ...as the Nomination is based on you and your spouse eligibility...Accept your Nomination...On applying PR just include POF according to your new member. You received Nomination before your kid's birth so no need to worry. Just accept and apply for PR..You can upload your new ones details too...
Dont worry you will get it....

SDKD
Thanks SDKD for your supporting words. I wish CIC also do not have any problem for an additional family member. Just to check with you, do CIC have any customer care contact no.

VRKK

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Hi all,
Happy news, I got my PPR on 11/9/2017.
My CIC AOR:13/3/2017
MEP:15/7/17
IP2: 9/9/17.
Thanks for all your unexpected kind help given for me when I needed.Very useful forum with good hearted people.
Special mention to Luder, SDKD & Cian