+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

RR1234

Apr 28, 2017
Hi guys,

Im one of lurkers from this forum.

I believe in coming weeks or days they will open the NSNP 2k17.

From my POV, im one of those last batch of applicants which NS has been nominated...

My Timeline:

App recieved by NS: Dec21, 2015

Email from NS if i want to pursue the application : sometime June2016

NS AOR: 2ndwk of Feb 2017.

Additional Docs req: 2nd wk of Apr 2017.

Nom: last week of Apr 2017.

Best of luck to all applicants :)

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
RR1234 said:
Hi guys,

Im one of lurkers from this forum.

I believe in coming weeks or days they will open the NSNP 2k17.

From my POV, im one of those last batch of applicants which NS has been nominated...

My Timeline:

App recieved by NS: Dec21, 2015

Email from NS if i want to pursue the application : sometime June2016

NS AOR: 2ndwk of Feb 2017.

Additional Docs req: 2nd wk of Apr 2017.

Nom: last week of Apr 2017.

Best of luck to all applicants :)
Congrats RR1234

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
adigautam said:
Hello Everyone,

Do we have anyone still waiting for the Nomination after submitting the ADR Response. I feel I am the only one left here. I am very tensed & nervous.

Regards,
Aditya
Hai Adi,

You didnt receive any response after ADR?? When you received your ADR??
Did you sent mail to Nominee officer??

SDKD

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
SDKD said:
Hai Adi,

You didnt receive any response after ADR?? When you received your ADR??
Did you sent mail to Nominee officer??

SDKD
Hi SDKD,

I received the ADR email on March 28, 2017. I replied to the ADR with the documents on April 10, 2017. I got OOO email from my Nominee Officer and got to know that the officer was on vacation till April 24. Since last week I have been waiting for some communication from the officer.

Please advise what to do.

Regards,
Aditya

RR1234

Apr 28, 2017
adigautam said:
Hello Everyone,

Do we have anyone still waiting for the Nomination after submitting the ADR Response. I feel I am the only one left here. I am very tensed & nervous.

Regards,
Aditya

Patience is a virtue. Since we have waited for close to 2 years to process our papers, what more for the nomination with few weeks of waiting after ADR?
Your nom will come in due time
So for the meantime just relax.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
adigautam said:
Hi SDKD,

I received the ADR email on March 28, 2017. I replied to the ADR with the documents on April 10, 2017. I got OOO email from my Nominee Officer and got to know that the officer was on vacation till April 24. Since last week I have been waiting for some communication from the officer.

Please advise what to do.

Regards,
Aditya
Adi so your Nominee officer is in vacation for upto Apr 24th. So its 1 week over...dont worry Aadi lets wait for this week and we can just sent a reminder to them.
Dont worry everything will be fine...We all will be there in NS.

As they are going to take 2017 application, so before that sure you will get a good news...We can wait for this week.

SDKD

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
I need help, I am confused. I was reading all guidelines on CIC website as I may receive ITA today and would like to start completing my application, I am done with medical and PCC to be collected tomorrow, I will go and get proof of funds the same time tomorrow or day after tomorrow, in the interim I have ready this.

Proof of funds
Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low-income cut-off (LICO), assessed by the amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.
Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant

NOW my question is the funds are 50% in primary holder account and 50% in spouse account, I mean my husband has some and some is in my account my husband being primary account holder. does this mean my funds are not considered? while NSNP did consider the POF that we shared with them which were in both accounts (mine and my spouse). now I have been maintaining these funds since October 2015, should I transfer all money in my husband account? but then it will show recent entry, then it will be negative impact on my file. what should i do?

Are both accounts considered as POF or only Primary Account

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
tammypatel said:
I need help, I am confused. I was reading all guidelines on CIC website as I may receive ITA today and would like to start completing my application, I am done with medical and PCC to be collected tomorrow, I will go and get proof of funds the same time tomorrow or day after tomorrow, in the interim I have ready this.

Proof of funds
Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low-income cut-off (LICO), assessed by the amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.
Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant

NOW my question is the funds are 50% in primary holder account and 50% in spouse account, I mean my husband has some and some is in my account my husband being primary account holder. does this mean my funds are not considered? while NSNP did consider the POF that we shared with them which were in both accounts (mine and my spouse). now I have been maintaining these funds since October 2015, should I transfer all money in my husband account? but then it will show recent entry, then it will be negative impact on my file. what should i do?

Are both accounts considered as POF or only Primary Account
Hai tammy,

Its not a problem we can show funds all in Primary applicant or all in your spouse account or can be shared(means with you and your spouse). Its not a problem. Total fund should represent in your or your husband or both of your names. It doesn't matter...

SDKD

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
its okay to keep in my account, and show that we have balance since past 6 months or more, no need to transfer in his account right?

Thanks

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
tammypatel said:
its okay to keep in my account, and show that we have balance since past 6 months or more, no need to transfer in his account right?

Thanks
Yes.... :D :D :D

SDKD

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
SDKD said:
Adi so your Nominee officer is in vacation for upto Apr 24th. So its 1 week over...dont worry Aadi lets wait for this week and we can just sent a reminder to them.
Dont worry everything will be fine...We all will be there in NS.

As they are going to take 2017 application, so before that sure you will get a good news...We can wait for this week.

SDKD
Thanks SDKD for giving me the confidence. I will wait till Friday and try contacting the officer in case of no update from NSOI

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
adi, today might be your lucky day as my nominee officer was on vacation untill april 17th and on wednesday night she sent me nomination after returning. so u could get lucky today itself.

Thanks

rupali786

Nov 16, 2016
Hello,

I have read in the pdf file that "Transcripts for successfully completed post-secondary studies" are required along with ECA report. DO we need to get the transcripts again from university or transcript mean xerox copies? Anyone having idea?

Please do help.

Best Regards

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
Hai Cian,

Have you don medical?? Whats your status??

Zakir what about you??

SDKD
Done with medicals... Just waiting for PCC... These police people delaying my PCC.. This week all should be done...

How about you?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cian said:
Done with medicals... Just waiting for PCC... These police people delaying my PCC.. This week all should be done...

How about you?
Me submitted PR application on 02/05/2017. So again like Nomination starts waiting.... :D :D :D

SDKD