Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
adigautam said:
Thanks Guys for giving the confidence. I am only concerned for a demand of a fresh experience letter as the process of getting a new experience letter from my current employer takes atleast 6-8 business days and NSOI usually asks the response in 5 business days. I hope it goes good for all of us and we get the nomination soon. Fingers Crossed!
For ADR people are getting 10 business days to revert back.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
p_shar said:
I would advise you guys to be patient, who received AOR or ADR after Feb 15th. We usually hear responses at the end of the week!
Agreed!!
All application are lined up and in queue. Have Patience NSOI wont forget you.
Nothing will change by calling and sending emails once they will reach your application you will be informed.

regards
D

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
drajpoot said:
Agreed!!
All application are lined up and in queue. Have Patience NSOI wont forget you.
Nothing will change by calling and sending emails once they will reach your application you will be informed.

regards
D
Hi D,

Yes, I understand. I was concerned, as in past we have experienced for couple of our friends who had sent the AOR response but didn't hear back. Later they got a rejection email from NSOI. I didn't want to wait till then and explain NSOI officers that I had replied to their AOR email. Atleast now I am relaxed that they did receive my email & documents. Sooner or later, they will work on my case and all others.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
adigautam said:
Hi D,

Yes, I understand. I was concerned, as in past we have experienced for couple of our friends who had sent the AOR response but didn't hear back. Later they got a rejection email from NSOI. I didn't want to wait till then and explain NSOI officers that I had replied to their AOR email. Atleast now I am relaxed that they did receive my email & documents. Sooner or later, they will work on my case and all others.
Hai Adi,

Dont worry every thing goes smoothly. :D
Wait for your turn...All the best! :D

SDKD

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
SDKD said:
Hai Adi,

Dont worry every thing goes smoothly. :D
Wait for your turn...All the best! :D

SDKD
Agreed, we all have kept so much of patience till now.. lets keep it for some more time and end result will be sweeter... All the best to all.

Cheers
G

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
guruprasath.j said:
Yes. I am going to wait for three months and take a call on resigning my current job.

By the way, i am regretting for my decision to have accepted Nova Scotia Nomination.

The last day to accept NS Nomination was 26th feb. On 1st March i received IELTS Test Report Form where i got CLB 9 which increased my CRS score to 445. The least score in 1st march' draw was 434. I would have got a federal government nomination itself had i not opted to accept NS Nomination.
After your application has been processed you will get plenty of time to resign from your current job and then fly to canada. I suggest you should only resign from your current job after your application has been processed. Your COPR is valid for 1 year from the date of your medical results. and it takes around 5 to 6 months for the application to be processed.

Regards.

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
66778899 said:
Have there been cases were applicants got nominations without ADR?
Yes if your follow their guidelines and submit a complete package including all supporting documents you will not get any ADR. I received nomination directly after AOR. There was no ADR in between.

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
cian said:
Hi Luder/SDKD,

Needed help regarding the "Ø Intend to settle in Nova Scotia".

Can I get some samples as to what and to how much extent we should elaborate the answers to the queries. Just want to get some idea.
Frankly speaking I have not attempted to contact anyone in Nova Scotia for my settlement or anything of that sort. So do I need to fake it? If yes, do they cross check whether we have followed what we are writing in the answers?
Except applying for some companies in Job Seeker site, I haven't taken any prior steps.

Seniors please advise

Thanks in advance.
Cian
jai.dhorajia@gmail.com
You dont have to fake it at all, be honest in every aspect of your application. You should show them that you have made genuine efforts and applied through different job websites. You also need to show that you have been looking for accommodation and suitable place to live. You need to show that you can easily settle in Nova Scotia and that you have been planning all this long. Some emails and correspondences from local communities and employers would serve the need.

Regards.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Canaspire said:
Guys I got my PPR today.. :)
Thank u DRajpoot, Skywalker, Ritz, SDKD and other Seniors who have been guiding me throughout the process...
Could never have been possible without support that I got from this Forum..
Can u plz update with the eAPR status changed that took place?

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
drajpoot said:
Request To all Nominated members and applicants who are in process of their PR and got PR

Please support other members who are next to yours as they might face same situation which you just faced and cleared out.

It takes hardly 5 mnutes to go through the post each day and figure out who is really in need and next day again keep checking that someone answer the post or provide solution or not once you dint see anyone replied then spend your 5 minutes to write suggestion if you know thats it so easy.

I guess almost everyone scroll their facebook page each day twice or many times to see what their frds update or check whatsapp messages, I just want you guys to do the same here just one time each day before you sleep, as many of us still need your suggestion specially Silent readers who are more active than each of us and reading everything and getting help from us.

Dont disappoint anyone who even visit this forum just a once.

regards
D
Sure D,

As we all share the spirit of one family, we are doing our best to support each other. But some topics/issues are either remotely related or completely not related to our cases. At times when time permits, I do some digging (research) and try to get as much information as possible on topics/issues that are not related to my profession, immigration file or family situation.

Yet, when I present some second hand information like I mentioned, I feel a bit queasy!

So, I urge all members (myself included) to use the information, no matter personal or gathered/referred, only as a guide or reference to your actual cases and circumstances.

Well, congrats to those who received nomination and all the best to those waiting for ADR reply from NSOI. You all will get positive replies. Guess what? We might think that Pre-AOR, AOR, ADR, Nomination, ITA, PR etc are just results of our papers moving from stages to stages. No! they're all results of our hard work and perseverance! Keep up with the good work, the processes will happen on its own!

Regards,

Luder

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Aor received January 18. Settlement plan was sent feb 9. Additional questions asked on feb 24. Replied back on feb 27. Nomination received march 8.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
kristelgen said:
Aor received January 18. Settlement plan was sent feb 9. Additional questions asked on feb 24. Replied back on feb 27. Nomination received march 8.
Congrats! Happy to see NSOI sending Nominations.

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
kristelgen said:

Congratulations kris
What additional questions were asked.

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
twinsiknow said:
Congratulations kris
What additional questions were asked.
Asked for additional proof of maintaining credentials as a nurse. I sent certificates. God bless you! Thanks!

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
kristelgen said:
Congrats Kris.

Be,
G