NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
AHMAD1997 said:
I READ THE GUIDE MANY TIMES BUT I AMNOT SURE ABOUT THE ECA IF THE NEED IT ORIGINAL OR COPY ?
If you REALLY have read it you would have know that the information you are asking for is on page 23 of NS's application guideline.

Steperry said:
what about the English Language requirement? you didn't talk about this.
If you try and research for yourself you will see that the information you are asking for is on page 25 of NS's application guideline.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
Maytoss said:
Hi seniors.
  • My JD is matches to NOC 1111
  • and I have 13 years over all exp and from past 2 years I'm doing business along with my friend.
  • I'm married and have two kids (both less than 7 years)
  • I have sufficient settlement funds for four people.
  • IELTS L&R 5.5 and W&S 6. overall 6
  • Masters degree through distance.(ECA done) .
  • My Age 38 years

please please can some one advise me am I eligible to apply ?? with above information.

Thanks
Maytoss
Please, read page 7 on Nova Scotia's application guide!

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
Please, to all interested on Nova Scotia's Demand: express entry program

Read the following PDF

It contains ALL INFORMATION you will need to fill out an application for provincial nomination with or without a job offer. No margin for mistakes, errors or doubts. Follow their guidelines 100% and you'll be able to determine if you are eligible or not.

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/Nova-Scotia-Demand-Express-Entry-Pilot-Stream-Guidelines-December-2014.pdf

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
thanks

I have read the page which u have mentioned in above thread and it wa mentioned for level A & O required CLB 5(I have )
  • but one more query about the low incom cut-off what does it mean???
the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5196ETOC.asp#5196E9
  • Do I required Job offer for NSNP?? Im not clear about this
i Have seen in this link "http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/ApplicationGuideNSNP_SW_1AUGUST2014_FINAL.pdf"

I did not see this clearly or may be oversited...??? please advise two queries.

[/list]

thanks in advance for your information

gtvisa2020

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
adrscuds said:
Please, to all interested on Nova Scotia's Demand: express entry program

Read the following PDF

It contains ALL INFORMATION you will need to fill out an application for provincial nomination with or without a job offer. No margin for mistakes, errors or doubts. Follow their guidelines 100% and you'll be able to determine if you are eligible or not.

novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/Nova-Scotia-Demand-Express-Entry-Pilot-Stream-Guidelines-December-2014.pdf
Thank you adrscuds. I read the PDF thoroughly couple of times. The PDF doesn't have anything about CIC forms but the program website has Step 2: Fill out CIC forms. I am confused and the same with the address where the application should be sent. Could you please help me. I appreciate it.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
  • Maytoss said:
    thanks

I have read the page which u have mentioned in above thread and it wa mentioned for level A & O required CLB 5(I have )
    • but one more query about the low incom cut-off what does it mean???
    the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5196ETOC.asp#5196E9
    • Do I required Job offer for NSNP?? Im not clear about this
    i Have seen in this link "http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/ApplicationGuideNSNP_SW_1AUGUST2014_FINAL.pdf"

I did not see this clearly or may be oversited...??? please advise two queries.
Maytoss said:
thanks in advance for your information
First things first: are you already in Canada, trying to sponsor an adopted child or some other relative of yours?
The link you posted is strictly for that case. The information on that page has nothing to do with what you're thinking of applying to!

Second: no, you do not need a job offer for the Nova Scotia Demand: express entry program. Obviously, if you have a job offer, you'd be at a totally different, and safer, scenario.

The application guide clearly states this:

quote:

"Factor 3: Work experience (maximum of 15 points)
Your work experience in Canada or international must be:
  • at least one year (1560 hours), full-time or an equal amount in part-time
  • paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships, etc. do not count)
  • in the same occupation, and
  • within the last 5 years before your application to NSOI and application for permanent residence to CIC, and
  • in NOC 2011 Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B (if no arranged employment, paid work experience must be one of the opportunity occupations listed in Appendix 1)

Work experience in Canada OR international
If international only (no job offer or experience in Canada) the occupation MUST be in one of the opportunities listed in appendix 1. (page 18 of the app guide)

So, if you meet all of the criteria of the list, your work experience will be factored into your application, and you will collect whatever points were awarded to you for that.

caibmer

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 11, 2015 PoF
Nomination.....
Jan 12, 2015
Med's Request
April 1, 2015
Med's Done....
April 15, 2015
Passport Req..
May 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
gtvisa2020 said:
Thank you adrscuds. I read the PDF thoroughly couple of times. The PDF doesn't have anything about CIC forms but the program website has Step 2: Fill out CIC forms. I am confused and the same with the address where the application should be sent. Could you please help me. I appreciate it.
You don't need to fill CIC forms. I have submitted an application after getting confirmation from NSOI.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
gtvisa2020 said:
Why are you confused?

It's quite simple.

1st - You fill out your Express Entry profile.
2nd - You fill out Nova Scotia's provincial form, attach all supporting documents and send it.
3rd - Wait for nomination.

Those 3 steps are related to STEP 1 on NS's web site.

STEP 2 on NS's web site (CIC's forms) will only be made available to you in case you are nominated and receive and ITA, via express entry.

Once you're nominated and invited to apply, CIC will let you know (via messages on your MyCIC profile) of the next steps (which most likely will only involve filling out the federal forms, attaching the supporting documents to the application and submitting it all to their new online system).

The address at which you should submit you application is at the last page of the application form (the form itself, not the guidelines).

Notice that, at step 2, you'll find a link to CIC's web site, in which you will find the federal forms. Those forms were the ones used last year, for applicants which got nominated by provinces. With express entry those forms will be filled out on their online platform (most likely within your MyCIC profile). No need to send FEDERAL FORMS by regular mail (physical forms, in paper) anymore. Everything will be online.

I'm not sure on WHY Nova Scotia insists on using paper applications. Why won't they create an online tool, like the Saskatchewan government one, and make our lives easier?

gtvisa2020

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
adrscuds said:
Why are you confused?

It's quite simple.

1st - You fill out your Express Entry profile.
2nd - You fill out Nova Scotia's provincial form, attach all supporting documents and send it.
3rd - Wait for nomination.

Those 3 steps are related to STEP 1 on NS's web site.

STEP 2 on NS's web site (CIC's forms) will only be made available to you in case you are nominated and receive and ITA, via express entry.

Once you're nominated and invited to apply, CIC will let you know (via messages on your MyCIC profile) of the next steps (which most likely will only involve filling out the federal forms, attaching the supporting documents to the application and submitting it all to their new online system).

The address at which you should submit you application is at the last page of the application form (the form itself, not the guidelines).

Notice that, at step 2, you'll find a link to CIC's web site, in which you will find the federal forms. Those forms were the ones used last year, for applicants which got nominated by provinces. With express entry those forms will be filled out on their online platform (most likely within your MyCIC profile). No need to send FEDERAL FORMS by regular mail (physical forms, in paper) anymore. Everything will be online.

I'm not sure on WHY Nova Scotia insists on using paper applications. Why won't they create an online tool, like the Saskatchewan government one, and make our lives easier?
Thank you both. This is clear now.

gtvisa2020

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
caibmer said:
You don't need to fill CIC forms. I have submitted an application after getting confirmation from NSOI.
Hi caibmer,

For this "Documentation to show experience match with NOC 2011", did you attach any separate document?
My employment letter has the responsibilities and it is self-explanatory. So I think I don't need anything else but wanted to check how you handled it?

Thank you.

caibmer

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 11, 2015 PoF
Nomination.....
Jan 12, 2015
Med's Request
April 1, 2015
Med's Done....
April 15, 2015
Passport Req..
May 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
gtvisa2020 said:
Hi caibmer,

For this "Documentation to show experience match with NOC 2011", did you attach any separate document?
My employment letter has the responsibilities and it is self-explanatory. So I think I don't need anything else but wanted to check how you handled it?

Thank you.
If you have employment/reference letter with matching job responsibilities it should be fine. Just mention in the checklist that you have attached the employment letters matching NOC 2011.

I hope that helps.

gtvisa2020

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
caibmer said:
If you have employment/reference letter with matching job responsibilities it should be fine. Just mention in the checklist that you have attached the employment letters matching NOC 2011.

I hope that helps.
That definitely helps. Thank you!

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
adrscuds said:

• First things first: are you already in Canada, trying to sponsor an adopted child or some other relative of yours?
    The link you posted is strictly for that case. The information on that page has nothing to do with what you're thinking of applying to!

Second: no, you do not need a job offer for the Nova Scotia Demand: express entry program. Obviously, if you have a job offer, you'd be at a totally different, and safer, scenario.

The application guide clearly states this:

quote:
"Factor 3: Work experience (maximum of 15 points)
Your work experience in Canada or international must be:
  • at least one year (1560 hours), full-time or an equal amount in part-time
  • paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships, etc. do not count)
  • in the same occupation, and
  • within the last 5 years before your application to NSOI and application for permanent residence to CIC, and
  • in NOC 2011 Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B (if no arranged employment, paid work experience must be one of the opportunity occupations listed in Appendix 1)

Work experience in Canada OR international
If international only (no job offer or experience in Canada) the occupation MUST be in one of the opportunities listed in appendix 1. (page 18 of the app guide)

So, if you meet all of the criteria of the list, your work experience will be factored into your application, and you will collect whatever points were awarded to you for that.
Humm,
No, I'm not in Canada, but I am planning to apply to any PNP to settle down in Canada.

But unfortunately, I got less score in IELTS (L&R--5.5 &&& S&W--6.0 Overall 6.0) which is blocked to apply for FSW in 2014.

Now, my query is with the below information Am I eligible to apply to NSNP(or Any PNP) ??? under without any Job offer category..

My JD is matches to NOC 1111
and I have 13 years over all exp and from past 2 years I'm doing partnership business along with my friend.
I'm married and have two kids (both less than 7 years)
I have sufficient settlement funds for four people.
IELTS L&R 5.5 and W&S 6. overall 6
Masters degree through distance.(ECA done) .
My Age 38 years

Please advise.. if you know any PNP also please let me know.
thanks
Maytoss

AHMAD1997

Feb 18, 2014
adrscuds said:
If you REALLY have read it you would have know that the information you are asking for is on page 23 of NS's application guideline.

If you try and research for yourself you will see that the information you are asking for is on page 25 of NS's application guideline.
( Proof of a foreign educational credential AND an original ECA report issued by a designated organization indicating the authenticity of your completed foreign educational credential(s)and its equivalence to a completed Canadian educational credential )
THAT IS WHAT EXACTLY MENTIONED IN PAGE 23
AND I AM CONFUSED ABOUT IT , IF THEY NEED THE ORIGINAL REPORT OR COPY ?

gesti_7

May 14, 2014
Ahmad come on don't you really see it on the top of page 23?
It says: "Supporting Documents – Provide COPIES ONLY"
You have it even in page 21, it's the same logic. For the NSNP forms you should send the originals and for all the supporting documents you should send copies, because the originals will be needed for the visa office if you get the nomination and then the invitation from CIC.