Steperry said:
For this place wait till Jan 1st 2015 no one know yet
thank u I will wait....?

thanks & regards

sepehr

Nov 10, 2014
HI
every body

last night my lawyer said that NOVA SCOTIA program 2015 unfortunately need job offer !!! and you are not eligible
please update if it is real

thnks

ROHIT22JC

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
KARNAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sepehr said:
HI
every body

last night my lawyer said that NOVA SCOTIA program 2015 unfortunately need job offer !!! and you are not eligible

thnks
Under nominee program i don't think so that job offer is required

Wait till 2nd JAN 2015 hope for positive to come out, yet any thing is not opened and novascotia will open on 1st Jan how he is cleared ?.........

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
ROHIT22JC said:
WAITING...TO OPEN

Any information yet about NS...

thanks

Maytoss

caibmer

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 11, 2015 PoF
Nomination.....
Jan 12, 2015
Med's Request
April 1, 2015
Med's Done....
April 15, 2015
Passport Req..
May 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
sepehr said:
HI
every body

thnks
No, you don't need a job offer.

tessa128

Jan 5, 2015
hi everyone ,i have missed the deadline for SINP due to mad rush ,could anyone care to tell me any new prog.i may apply for???thanks

ZAJAMIL

Jan 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 20 ,2016
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
nominated january 20 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 31 , 2017
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
May 09 , 2017
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
yes
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
tessa128 said:
hi everyone ,i have missed the deadline for SINP due to mad rush ,could anyone care to tell me any new prog.i may apply for???thanks
same here for me i made all document for sinp-2015 but very sad its reached 500 just before over night..

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
NS Demand program will not require job offers (although that would make your life a lot easier) to make you eligible, as can be seen in their application guidelines.

Quote from there:

"There are two categories under the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream:
Category 1: Arranged employment in Nova Scotia You have a permanent full-time job offer (in NOC 2011 Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B) from a Nova Scotia employer. The job offer must meet the arranged employment requirements described in this guide.
Category 2:
Paid Work Experience in an Opportunity Occupation You have at least one year of continuous full-time (or 1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in part-time paid work experience in the last five years in one of the opportunity occupations listed in Appendix 1"

Their application guidelines is so self explanatory that it is impossible for one to miss information regarding what documents need to be sent as ORIGINALS or COPIES.

But, in order to make life easier, here's the information asked:

When preparing your application package for submission to NSOI include:
original NSNP forms and documents

copies of supporting document

Everything that isn't a NSNP form must be sent as a COPY

Simple as that.

I don't mean to be harsh or a smartass here but, come on people, go after your own information prior to asking the same questions over and over again. Everything there is to know about the process is already online. All you have to do is read it for yourself.

AHMAD1997

Feb 18, 2014
adrscuds said:
NS Demand program will not require job offers (although that would make your life a lot easier) to make you eligible, as can be seen in their application guidelines.

Quote from there:

Category 1: Arranged employment in Nova Scotia You have a permanent full-time job offer (in NOC 2011 Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B) from a Nova Scotia employer. The job offer must meet the arranged employment requirements described in this guide.
Category 2:
Paid Work Experience in an Opportunity Occupation You have at least one year of continuous full-time (or 1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in part-time paid work experience in the last five years in one of the opportunity occupations listed in Appendix 1"

Their application guidelines is so self explanatory that it is impossible for one to miss information regarding what documents need to be sent as ORIGINALS or COPIES.

Simple as that.

I don't mean to be harsh or a smartass here but, come on people, go after your own information prior to asking the same questions over and over again. Everything there is to know about the process is already online. All you have to do is read it for yourself.
I READ THE GUIDE MANY TIMES
BUT I AMNOT SURE ABOUT THE ECA IF THE NEED IT ORIGINAL OR COPY ?

Maytoss

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Waiting
NOC Code......
Not yet decided
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
NA
Maytoss said:
Any information yet about NS...

thanks

Maytoss
Hi seniors.
  • My JD is matches to NOC 1111
  • and I have 13 years over all exp and from past 2 years I'm doing business along with my friend.
  • I'm married and have two kids (both less than 7 years)
  • I have sufficient settlement funds for four people.
  • IELTS L&R 5.5 and W&S 6. overall 6
  • Masters degree through distance.(ECA done) .
  • My Age 38 years

please please can some one advise me am I eligible to apply ?? with above information.

Thanks
Maytoss

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
adrscuds said:

Quote from there:

Category 2:

Simple as that.

what about the English Language requirement? you didn't talk about this.