+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

er.parminder

Jan 6, 2015
Hi Seniors,

I have applied for NSNP under NOC CODE 2241. I have sent file on dated 12/10/15. I have few questions in my mind if you guys help me out.

I think I am too late for this program. Will they consider me in this year..?? If not than what will happen to my file..??

When they give confirmation that they have received my file..??

Looking forward to hear from you guys soon..

Regards
Parminder Singh

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
er.parminder said:
Hi Seniors,

I have applied for NSNP under NOC CODE 2241. I have sent file on dated 12/10/15. I have few questions in my mind if you guys help me out.

I think I am too late for this program. Will they consider me in this year..?? If not than what will happen to my file..??

When they give confirmation that they have received my file..??

Looking forward to hear from you guys soon..

Regards
Parminder Singh
They are still taking applications but right now only candidates up to mid-March or so have received nominations so you won't be hearing anything anytime soon since the process takes roughly 8 months. The good news is that they've stated to some members here that applications not processed this year will go into the queue for next year. You should receive an AOR via email somewhere down the line...but from what I've seen here it may be months before you hear anything.

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Hello, Albani, please check the message received from NSOI on Sep23: it says 3 months. What is your latest status? I am applying in mid November, even though its terribly late:::

Thank you for your inquiry.

The Family Business Worker stream is still accepting and processing applications. As indicated in our guidelines, processing can take up to 3 months or more and we operate on a first in, first out approach to processing applications. If there is an immediate need, you may wish to submit your application as soon as possible to get in the queue.

Many thanks.
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

albani said:
Hello

I know that this topic is for express entry but maybe someone can help me!

Can you tell me how much time need to wait for final decision (I mean for nomination from Nova Scotia) after additional documents request?
I applied for nomination from Nova Scotia on December 09, 2014 in Family Business Worker stream with job offer.
I received file number on February 24, 2015.
I received an email on June 15, 2015 where they requestet additional documents which I have completed and sent on June 24, 2015.
From June 24, 2015 I have not received any information from the immigration office in Nova Scotia.

Thank you very much from your side if anyone can help me about this issue.

Regards,
Alban

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
charan_yalala said:
Hello All,

Iam Planning to apply to Nova Scotia for PNP - The total points i scored is 70, which qualifies for me to apply. I have created my EE Entry profile and got approved last week. I have downloaded all the necessary documents from Nova Scotia website.
I have some questions, If anyone can answer, I really apprciate
1) Can I send the whole documents at any time to NS PNP Office, or is there a draw like SNIP or Ontario, where you should apply only when it is announced

NSNP is now open and you can send it as long as they dont announce that its closed.

2) Liquid Assets- (List only unencumbered funds, meaning readily transferable liquid assets such as cash in the bank, guaranteed investment certificates or similar financial instruments that can be cashed easily:
a) Apart form Bank statement, Can i show Mutual funds which Iam paying yearly to a bank?
b)Unencumbered Funds Available for Settlement - what funds can we show?

2a. Mutual funds are readily liquifiable,yes, but i am sure u wont get a letter from the bank manager saying you have $ XXXX amount in your account, thats why, I recommend moving it to a Fixed Deposit or bank account. In the eyes of NSNP, a mutual fund can depreciate as well.
2b. FD, time deposit, bank statement for the past 6 months. It should be supported by a letter from the financial institution manager.
Letter from financial institutions indicating the balance and transactional history for the last three months.
Financial institutions’ statements demonstrating access to transferable, liquid funds and assets.

3) Last one, I read that only photocopies should be submitted, for all documents like - Study,work,IELTS, passport,birth certificated etc. Is that correct?
Yes, photocopies of all documents, other than Canadian Forms and letters particularly generated for the purpose of migration. Eg : affidavit, bank statement etc.

Request your immediate attention, as I have all the necessary documents, except bank statement and employee reference letter, which I will get next week

Thanks
Charan

polarisyu

Aug 5, 2015
websphereguy said:
Then you should have nothing to worry about the expiry of the nomination. But you should have also inform them that you are hanging on to your wife's X-ray until her delivery. Did you do that?
yes, I attached an explanation letter during file submission, telling them we will postpone the x ray after the delivery.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Many Thanks to evoboy2016 and Maverickjo for replying to my Queries:
Please check and suggest me, if i have missed any documents for NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program.

Iam 35 years old, married, have a son of 3 years old.

1 passport-sized colour photograph for all three
NSNP 100 – Application Form
Valid passports
Birth certificates identifying both parents (Iam planning for an affidavit for my wife since she does not have birth certificate)
Marriage certificate
Education certifications received (e.g., degrees,
diplomas or certificates)
Proof of English - IELTS
Supporting employment history and documents - Reference letter from employer
Resume / Curriculum Vitae
Financial information – proof of settlement supports and
transferable funds (e.g., bank statements, investments
portfolio)

Thanks and will appreciate the response!!

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
charan_yalala said:
Please check and suggest me, if i have missed any documents for NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program.

1 passport-sized colour photograph for all three
Valid passports
Birth certificates identifying both parents (Iam planning for an affidavit for my wife since she does not have birth certificate)
Marriage certificate
diplomas or certificates)+Transcript and eveluation of your education if you are not gratuated from Canada.
Proof of English - IELTS
Supporting employment history and documents - Reference letter from employer + a document like a table which you should provide in order to match your duties and NOC2011 of your occupation (since most of applicants didnt include this document, NSOI has requested it after the applicant got AOR)
Resume / Curriculum Vitae
portfolio) Transactions for the last 3 months

davimcjr

Dec 20, 2014
Admins, if possible, please update the spreadsheet.

davimcjr
NOC: 2133
Application Sent: 13th March 2015
Applicattion Received: 16th March 2015
AOR: 3rd November 2015
EE profile number, Job Seeker Validation Code, updated proof of funds, and NOC comparison with work experience sent date: 9th November 2015

Thank you for your attention.

GuiBrazuca

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hi Guys, hope everybody is doing well!

Can you, please, help me out with a question regarding proof of funds?

Do I have to send them my bank statement translated?

Thanks a lot!

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
charan_yalala said:

1 passport-sized colour photograph for all three what about copies of the passports for all three?
Valid passports
Marriage certificate
diplomas or certificates) what about your credential assessment?
Proof of English - IELTS
Supporting employment history and documents - Reference letter from employer
Resume / Curriculum Vitae What about proof that your job duties matches the noc you are applying under?
portfolio)

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi MASF,

What documents to show for this?

What about proof that your job duties matches the noc you are applying under?

Would reference letter suffice?

Thanks

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
GuiBrazuca said:
Hi Guys, hope everybody is doing well!

Can you, please, help me out with a question regarding proof of funds?

Do I have to send them my bank statement translated?

Thanks a lot!
Hi,
If the bank has international department that issue an English statement then you can send it to NSOI otherwise the bank issues a statement in your language then it should be translated to English and it should be sealed by related regulatory body in your country too.
Good luck

Aren3074

Jan 14, 2015
Hello experts,

I have applied for PR on 4 November. Today I received a request to provide additionally Schedule 4 and 4A. I have one question. Dose anybody know why I need to supply Schedule 4 A. As far as I understand this for is for Business, entrepreneur or self employed category. I applied to NS under express entry demand stream. Anybody else was requested to provide Schedule 4A?

Thanks

Aren