riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kylecaspian said:
Hello to all,

I got AOR on Nov 3,2015. Application was received by NS on March 13.
NOC 2282 User Support Technician

NOV 3 - The first email asked for proof of funds, intended occupation and comparison table. I immediately provided them the info they need and submitted my PoF and comparison the next day. For the comparison table - I followed specifically their instructions to copy the exact job duties and description stated on my reference letter to the table corresponding the main duties of the NOC.

NOV 5 - I received another email that states the following:

- I am not satisfied that you have at least one year of work experience in NOC 2282, User Support Technicians. Based on the comparison table you completed and the employer letters you submitted, I am not satisfied that you meet the lead statement and performed more than half of the job duties in NOC 2282 for any of the three jobs you identified.
- I am not satisfied that you intend to settle permanently in Nova Scotia, given that you and your husband have been living and working in Alberta since 2013.

I just need help on how i can deal with this. I feel that i no longer have any option to win this. I am also trying to reach out to KELFINWONG and EGHOSA who has the same NOC 2282 as mine - just trying to see if i can get some input from them as we have the same NOC (though I know that we might not have the same work experience)

I hope you can help me - my number is +17802178100 - i have whatsapp and my email is hkarboleda@yahoo.com. Please feel free to provide me your inputs on this. Im just lost and mind is flying have until Nov 15 to submit this ( which i have no idea on what else i need to provide)
Ouch...you were basically dinged on two very important factors here. The second one kinda hurts you even more than the first since in the eyes of the officer, it is sort of weird that you wouldn't just apply for nomination in the province that you've been living for the past two years. Here in nova scotia..they're really looking for people who are going to stay here and contribute to the economy since they lose a lot of people to the the west and bigger cities like Toronto/montreal/etc...You'll need to provide some solid evidence for reasons to want to come and stay here.

As for the first reason. Would we be able to see the job duties that you listed and the periods of time that you worked?

kylecaspian

Mar 28, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
17-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2016
Med's Done....
07-12-2015
I know and i feel its not for me then, i might just withdraw but will try still. I dont know at all Thanks guys!

polarisyu

Aug 5, 2015
websphereguy said:
One question I have is that, did you submit your application to the Federal upon receiving your NS nomination? If you have, then the expiry date on the NS nomination is already irrelevant. I can say the same thing because I experience the same. My spouse was pregnant when we had the medical request from federal (of-course), so we stop short of doing her x-ray until she delivered. And when she did, 3 days later we went to do her x-ray.
yes, I have submitted everything except for the x ray report for my wife. We plan to submit after the delivery.

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
kylecaspian said:
I know and i feel its not for me then, i might just withdraw but will try still. I dont know at all Thanks guys!
Dont loose hope .. Hope is everything .. Give it a try..for his question on ur intention to live in ns you can say that your noc jobs are little on the lesser side owing to oil industry's downfall which has affected alberta.. NS is still grooming and in good ahape so your are optimistic on your career opportunities in NS

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Hi friends, 2 days back I received a mail from a nomination officer NS. The officer concluded her mail in 3 lines. In which she mentioned about her doubts regarding my ties with my relative in Toronto. The officer did not even bother to ask for an explanation from me. She did not even ask 'Explain this'. She just concluded her observations. Although, i replied to her and put my point across that i am interested in NS only.
My question is, do these officers communicate this way only ?Does it mean that the officer never wanted to listen to my side of story? After my reply i have not received any mail till mow... I don't know what will happen... Did anyone has the same experience?

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taral80 said:
Hi friends, 2 days back I received a mail from a nomination officer NS. The officer concluded her mail in 3 lines. In which she mentioned about her doubts regarding my ties with my relative in Toronto. The officer did not even bother to ask for an explanation from me. She did not even ask 'Explain this'. She just concluded her observations. Although, i replied to her and put my point across that i am interested in NS only.
My question is, do these officers communicate this way only ?Does it mean that the officer never wanted to listen to my side of story? After my reply i have not received any mail till mow... I don't know what will happen... Did anyone has the same experience?
As far as I know.. yes this is the only way they use to communicate, if you have a very close relative in another place then chances u stay in NS are minimal and that has weaken ur case, never wanted to lsn to u: well, I don't think it's that way, the only way makes sense in screening the application is by having a check list and points grid where the above have affected u negatively. Finally, since u have already replied, I don't think there is much to be done.. may be you should have asked for.some inputs before you answer her.. give it some time and see how it goes. G.Luck

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
polarisyu said:
yes, I have submitted everything except for the x ray report for my wife. We plan to submit after the delivery.
Then you should have nothing to worry about the expiry of the nomination. But you should have also inform them that you are hanging on to your wife's X-ray until her delivery. Did you do that?

peachlady

Jul 1, 2015
To all who got Nomination under NOC 1111 Financial Auditor and Accountants

Buddies, I read a response here advising not to send application to NS if he/she doesn't have license as an accountant in Canada. In your case, do you have the Canada license (Accountant) when you applied in PNP-NS?

Your valuable inputs is appreciated.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
fabro said:
Please how can i the entry requirements?
What you mean ??

preti

Nov 7, 2015
Hello , i am preti from india . I had also applied for pnp NS in july 2015.
I am still waiting for their reply. Does anyone kwn hw many months they take for the processing????

Oct 9, 2015
preti said:
Hello , i am preti from india . I had also applied for pnp NS in july 2015.
I am still waiting for their reply. Does anyone kwn hw many months they take for the processing????
Hi from what I read from this forum, they said it will take about 8 months to receive your AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt)

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
peachlady u can send ur application to ns for noc code 1111,a license is not required u can also read the application guide online

preti

Nov 7, 2015
Omg 8months ??? My agent says tht they take 6months.bt in this process i guess no one could kwn the exact status of their application.
littlemissnurse said:
Hi from what I read from this forum, they said it will take about 8 months to receive your AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt)
littlemissnurse said: