+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Iamsuresh55

Jun 10, 2015
Hi friends I am Suresh, got provincial nomination from Nova Scotia, I got Passport request on 31 aug 2015. Yesterday I submitted my docs. at Vfs chennai. Do anyone of you going to Nova Scotia?.., Plz do reply to this post. Thank you.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iamsuresh55 said:
Hi friends I am Suresh, got provincial nomination from Nova Scotia, I got Passport request on 31 aug 2015. Yesterday I submitted my docs. at Vfs chennai. Do anyone of you going to Nova Scotia?.., Plz do reply to this post. Thank you.
Firstly, Congrats. Some of them are got PPR. Nobody knows when they are planning. Please provide your timeline. This will be updated in the SS. We may help each other once PPRs got and also can plan travel.

All the best

shubhang_18

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Iamsuresh55 said:
hi suresh congratulation for PPR and nomination. If you could share your time line for Nomination and range in which your nomination number is ending..it will help us all as couple of guys are waiting for nomination ..

thks

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naredont said:
Firstly, Congrats. Some of them are got PPR. Nobody knows when they are planning. Please provide your timeline. This will be updated in the SS. We may help each other once PPRs got and also can plan travel.

All the best
Yes, you are right

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iamsuresh55 said:
Congratulations Suresh..
Did you get any information that you should submit the docs to Vfs, Chennai?
Where should you send the passport, I mean which address?

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
What's up? No one got nomination email or aor or even nomination letter? ::)

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
hope 2015 said:
I got additional doc request on 27th of August and arranging for those. Will update once I send them.

AOR : 30th July

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
hope 2015 said:
It's so boring to wait when there is no news at all:( why they stopped working... 1 month of no AOR already.
It's good that I'm not alone here in waiting list;) thanks all for your support and being active on this forum.

Best regards!

kaussa

Oct 31, 2014
Iamsuresh55 said:

Congrats Suresh...!

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
sunny13 said:
It's so boring to wait when there is no news at all:( why they stopped working... 1 month of no AOR already.
It's good that I'm not alone here in waiting list;) thanks all for your support and being active on this forum.

Best regards!
yeah my friend, at least we are not alone. still desperately waiting to hear good news this week.
Good luck

Saske

Sep 3, 2015
I am looking for information on the condition of Job market for IT professionals in NS. I have heard that the market is small and opportunities are not many. What can an ETL( Extract, Transform and Load ) developer expect to get in NS?

Virsa

Apr 24, 2015
Iamsuresh55 said:
Hi Suresh,

Congratulation!!!! I have submitted my Passport through VFS Chennai and I got my Visa. Please get in touch with me.

My details are available in the spread sheet row no.16

Thanks,

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just wanted to check if NOVA SCOTIA demand express entry is still open. I have a friend who is software engineer and wants to apply. Please help.